Cyborg Superman vs. Ghost Rider(unleashed)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/8/2010/07/500x_custom_1278367208882_154390-144255-cyborg-superman_super.jpg

VS

http://z.about.com/d/comicbooks/1/0/T/A/GhostRidercoverC.jpg

Omega Vision
Has the Penance stare ever worked on a machine?

byrdgang21
IDK... but he is only 1/2 machine..right?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by byrdgang21
IDK... but he is only 1/2 machine..right?
1/2 machine 1/2 space ghost

vansonbee
The PS will work on Cyborg Superman.Originally posted by Omega Vision
1/2 machine 1/2 space ghost Space Ghost lol

Prep-Man
Cyborg Supes

OneDumbG0
I'm surprised how weaksauce Henshaw's physical form and spiritual form was in Green Lanern Corps #52...

Actually... just the spiritual part.

That arc sucked. Surely Tomasi can balance two monthly titles?

Prep-Man
CS isn't weaksauce. He was battling GLC and has gotten the best of Superman.

OneDumbG0
^ His spiritual form got beaten by Boodikka. erm

His physical form got destroyed by five GLs, Kyle, John, Soranik, Stel, and jobber Ganthet. And apparently, absorbing the entirety of jobber Ganthet's power earlier in the story did not benefit his durability.

I mean... why didn't he just suck their power away with his own Power Battery again? facepalm

Lunacyde
Actually it kinda does make sense that asorbing Ganthet's powers wouldn't grant him enhanced endurance, I mean physical endurance isn't the Guardians claim to fame.

iceman24567
It was a shitty way to kill off Henshaw erm

Slaanesh
GR FTW..

guy222
thumb up

shokosugi
Cyborg Superman 9/10

The Nuul
GR should win.

Warlord
the Rider

Prep-Man
Originally posted by iceman24567
It was a shitty way to kill off Henshaw erm

Hank isn't the soul resister, anyway. Afterall, he wants to die. We haven't seen the last of Hank, so he's probably not truly dead.

Galan007
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ His spiritual form got beaten by Boodikka. erm

His physical form got destroyed by five GLs, Kyle, John, Soranik, Stel, and jobber Ganthet. And apparently, absorbing the entirety of jobber Ganthet's power earlier in the story did not benefit his durability.

I mean... why didn't he just suck their power away with his own Power Battery again? facepalm Yeah, I had the same reaction.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.