Thanos/Darkseid vs WWH/Superman/Wonder Woman/Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Twist...

This is a physical fight... no output of power for any of them H2H.

No bfring as well.

Can darkseid and thanos take the big team down?

iceman24567
Team two stomps unless Wonder Woman gets koed within the first couple minutes

marwash22
Thor can (at worst) stalemate Darkseid, which leaves Supes, Diana and WWH to deal with Thanos...

team 2, for a healthy majority.

Mshinu
Thanos soloes

TheLordofMurder
Thanos and Darkseid get curb stomped to bloody death...

The good guys win every single time with ease and enjoy it as well... smile

BobbyD
I'm going with Team 2 for the majority. Sick Superman on Thanos to preoccupy him because I feel he's the most durable and could outlast the other 4. He won't take it, but he'll last the longest, IMO. Thor, WW and Hulk annihilate Darkseid. Team one could conceivably win, just a few to several out of 100 though, IMO.

It is feasible to see a 4 or 3 on 1 developing here. Either way, whichever is left standing (Thanos or Darkseid) is going down. Hopefully, an enraged WWH is not a liability to his teammates trying to get their licks in as well.

Lord Feron
Team One

Colossus-Big C
WWH alone can kill thanos mad

BobbyD
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
WWH alone can kill thanos mad

If that's true, this over in a hurry.

Nihilist
Originally posted by BobbyD
If that's true, this over in a hurry. Well its not, he has never shown he could beat anybody aproaching Thanos lvl.

Bentley
Darkseid solos the field, the only one who can hurt him is Kal flirt

BattleMage
WWH at some point solo's.

What the **** is going on here? Thanos and DS would destroy them.

Black bolt z
Because its only physical I give it to team 2.WWH is easily the high card.

BobbyD
Originally posted by 753
What the **** is going on here? Thanos and DS would destroy them.

It's a simple h2h physical fight. No other uses here. Fists only.

Omega Vision
It's a simple h2h physical fight. No other uses here. Fists only.
I think he understands that, he's saying that Team 1 would stomp anyway.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I think he understands that, he's saying that Team 1 would stomp anyway.

Hmmp, ok. Thanks OV.

Stoic
I'm going with Team 2 for the majority. Sick Superman on Thanos to preoccupy him because I feel he's the most durable and could outlast the other 4. He won't take it, but he'll last the longest, IMO. Thor, WW and Hulk annihilate Darkseid. Team one could conceivably win, just a few to several out of 100 though, IMO.

It is feasible to see a 4 or 3 on 1 developing here. Either way, whichever is left standing (Thanos or Darkseid) is going down. Hopefully, an enraged WWH is not a liability to his teammates trying to get their licks in as well.

The Surfers beating at Thanos' hands would indicate that Kal on average, would be treated in equal measure.

What is Wonder Woman doing in this? At this moment in time (10/12/2010) she would be nothing more than a Harem Ho, waiting to be pimped. Last time I saw her, she was getting mugged by machine gun toting thugs, she needs to hang out with people on her level for now.

WW Hulk in a pure fist fight could hang with Thanos, and Superman could hang with Darkseid. Thor would be the trump card.

Team 2 wins.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Stoic

What is Wonder Woman doing in this? At this moment in time (10/12/2010) she would be nothing more than a Harem Ho, waiting to be pimped. Last time I saw her, she was getting mugged by machine gun toting thugs, she needs to hang out with people on her level for now.

I think people, myself included, always defer to classic Diana. ..not the current one.

Stoic
I think people, myself included, always defer to classic Diana. ..not the current one.

Yeah well, as per forum rules, unless the OP stated as such, we use current versions of all characters. Right?

BobbyD
Yeah well, as per forum rules, unless the OP stated as such, we use current versions of all characters. Right?

Yes, that is correct. My response takes into effect the REAL WW, not this fake, yet still hot, imposter. stick out tongue

KuRuPT Thanosi
Honestly Thanos needs a better partner. DS while usually a good partner, really would get beat h2h by the majority of team 2 one v one. While Thanos could beat each one of these guys one v one.. I just don't know if DS is a big enough help here. If it's the DS we've only seen once before (his fight with Orion) then Team 1 could stomp. If it's normally DS.. Then it's a close fight.

Bentley
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Honestly Thanos needs a better partner. DS while usually a good partner, really would get beat h2h by the majority of team 2 one v one. While Thanos could beat each one of these guys one v one.. I just don't know if DS is a big enough help here. If it's the DS we've only seen once before (his fight with Orion) then Team 1 could stomp. If it's normally DS.. Then it's a close fight.

no expression

You're such a hater big grin

carver9
Have a question... what's wrong with current wonder woman? Did she lose her powers or something? I haven't been keeping up with her.r

Omega Vision
If you think DS has only fought Orion once in h/h then you should read more New God books.

KuRuPT Thanosi
If you think DS has only fought Orion once in h/h then you should read more New God books.

Nope, not what I'm referring to. He fought Orion only once where it was implied they were fighting at super speed. That DS and only that DS has a chance in h2h against any of these guys.

Omega Vision
Nope, not what I'm referring to. He fought Orion only once where it was implied they were fighting at super speed. That DS and only that DS has a chance in h2h against any of these guys.
Okay what?

He's reacted to speed blitzes from Superman and Supergirl, and if you believe that he and Orion once fought at superspeed then why would they both decide to fight slower on other occasions?

Black bolt z
Honestly Thanos needs a better partner. DS while usually a good partner, really would get beat h2h by the majority of team 2 one v one. While Thanos could beat each one of these guys one v one.. I just don't know if DS is a big enough help here. If it's the DS we've only seen once before (his fight with Orion) then Team 1 could stomp. If it's normally DS.. Then it's a close fight. As far as skill and speed DS has it easy.But as far as brute strength thanos wins there.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Have a question... what's wrong with current wonder woman? Did she lose her powers or something? I haven't been keeping up with her.r

alternate timeline or some such.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Current or Full powered Wonder Woman? Either way, the team would win.

I'd give Green Scar odds over Thanos and he'd definitely defeat Darkseid. Thor or Superman will at the very least match Darkseid and although some posters might think it's blasphemy, they'd hold their own against Thanos as well.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Black bolt z
As far as skill and speed DS has it easy.But as far as brute strength thanos wins there.

DS has as much skill.. WUT? What on God's Green Earth are you basing this on?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Okay what?

He's reacted to speed blitzes from Superman and Supergirl, and if you believe that he and Orion once fought at superspeed then why would they both decide to fight slower on other occasions?

So you concede my point. He's only been shown to fight at super speeds once with Orion right? Actually, only once throughout his entire history. Yet, you think this one times... means all his other fights were at those same speeds even though that was never even implied let along mentioned

iceman24567
Where`the hell is Thanos' skill?

Omega Vision
So you concede my point. He's only been shown to fight at super speeds once with Orion right? Actually, only once throughout his entire history. Yet, you think this one times... means all his other fights were at those same speeds even though that was never even implied let along mentioned
I concede nothing.

Orion has enough instances of super speed (not to the same degree as Superman of course) that it would be ludicrous to say that he wouldn't fight at his best when facing his most powerful and hated regular foe. Orion and DS don't fight at streetlevel speeds.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I concede nothing.

Orion has enough instances of super speed (not to the same degree as Superman of course) that it would be ludicrous to say that he wouldn't fight at his best when facing his most powerful and hated regular foe. Orion and DS don't fight at streetlevel speeds.

So then, you are clinging to the flawed logic I thought you were...Not only is it illogical and unfactual but it defies common sense. You're saying Yes DS has only been shown (through narration) to fight at super speed ONCE. Yet, you feel since he did it once ALL of his fights (even though it is NEVER implied or hinted at) he was fighting at super speed in all those fights? LOL LOL Really... That makes logical sense.. ooo wait.. it's horrible logic

Omega Vision
So then, you are clinging to the flawed logic I thought you were...Not only is it illogical and unfactual but it defies common sense. You're saying Yes DS has only been shown (through narration) to fight at super speed ONCE. Yet, you feel since he did it once ALL of his fights (even though it is NEVER implied or hinted at) he was fighting at super speed in all those fights? LOL LOL Really... That makes logical sense.. ooo wait.. it's horrible logic
There are other instances of his displaying superspeed, like when he's defeated speedblitzes by Superman and Supergirl. And before you say anything note that you've used similar arguments to project "ftl reflexes" onto your boy Thanos.

The last sentence of your post is just trolling.

quanchi112
Thanos solos.

KuRuPT Thanosi
There are other instances of his displaying superspeed, like when he's defeated speedblitzes by Superman and Supergirl. And before you say anything note that you've used similar arguments to project "ftl reflexes" onto your boy Thanos.

The last sentence of your post is just trolling.

First, you are dead wrong in trying to compare what I've said and what you're trying to say. I expected a little better argument from you then false statements. I've NEVER EVER said Thanos has displayed super speed because of him dealing with blitz. I've said he has had good REACTION speed when dealing with a blitz. Understand the difference buddy? Next time, try and get my argument correct.

So I ask again... So you're saying DS has super fighting speed?

BobbyD
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos solos.

Huh? confused

carver9

The sad thing about it is even though it is canon the writer made the fight look the way it did because of his love for dbz. He actually stated in an interview that even though its outside of orion and darkseid power to do this, he want to have them fight in the fashion that goku did during his early years in dragonball z. He stated that was one of his favorite show and who would be best to try it on with the grudge orion and darkseid have against each other.

That's why the fight ended the way it did... in a HUGE explosion. It was prettyy d*** obvious what the writer was trying to mimic and I wouldn't even take that fight seriously since the writer himself stated that darkseid doesn't fight anywhere close to what goku could do in combat.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Current or Full powered Wonder Woman? Either way, the team would win.

I'd give Green Scar odds over Thanos and he'd definitely defeat Darkseid. Thor or Superman will at the very least match Darkseid and although some posters might think it's blasphemy, they'd hold their own against Thanos as well. Green Scar could match up with Thanos whereas he struggles just to gain the edge against top tiers whereas Thanos dominates them. In a way you just claimed Green Scar could take on and defeat power gem sporting Thor. Originally posted by BobbyD
Huh? confused He tucks darkseid in and goes out to do the deed.

BobbyD
He tucks darkseid in and goes out to do the deed.

laughing Shirley, you can't be serious?

quanchi112
laughing Shirley, you can't be serious? Of course I am I never joke about MANOS. And don't call me shirley. wink

Black bolt z
Team 2 still wins.WWH beats any of them in an only physical fight.

Nihilist
Team 2 still wins.WWH beats any of them in an only physical fight. How the hell would WWH beat Thanos in aphysical fight when he couldnt even beat Sentry after having 7 free punches.

Give Thanos 7 free punches on Sentry and see what happens, hell Thanos killed Surfer in about the same amount of punches.

iceman24567
I agree 1 on 1 Thanos beats anybody on team two but he can't solo thats just stupid

Nihilist
Originally posted by iceman24567
I agree 1 on 1 Thanos beats anybody on team two but he can't solo thats just stupid Who said he could solo?

OneDumbG0
^ ... you seriously have to ask?

iceman24567
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ ... you seriously have to ask? thumb up

psycho gundam
I agree 1 on 1 Thanos beats anybody on team two but he can't solo thats just stupid Originally posted by quanchi112
Ahem.....cough....cough.

iceman24567
laughing

Omega Vision
First, you are dead wrong in trying to compare what I've said and what you're trying to say. I expected a little better argument from you then false statements. I've NEVER EVER said Thanos has displayed super speed because of him dealing with blitz. I've said he has had good REACTION speed when dealing with a blitz. Understand the difference buddy? Next time, try and get my argument correct.

So I ask again... So you're saying DS has super fighting speed?
I'm not dead wrong in comparing the two arguments, you used the spped-blitz stopping argument to show that Thanos could deal with Superman in h/h yet decry my use of a similar argument to support Darkseid's ability to do the same (which is supported by on panel evidence).

The fact that you believe that fighting Orion is the pinnacle of DS's speed showings is just precious.

Super "fighting speed" and super reflexes in the context of comics are often the same thing, hence why Deathstroke's reflexes allow him to fight speedsters despite them logically being vastly faster than him.

Your argument that Thanos needed a better partner than DS was predicated on the assertion that DS couldn't fight against super fast opponents (except for one "version" that fought against Orion who is slower than Superman), which is patently false as seen by his fights with Superman.

Also where are Thanos's showings of "combat super speed" since those seem to be so important to winning or losing this battle (enough that the percieved lack thereof in DS makes him a "bad partner" for Thanos)?

Oak Parker
DS pimp smacks WWH off planet at superspeed and then back hands Wonder Woman while Thanos chokes Superman to death and stomps Thor's face in.

Stoic
Of course I am I never joke about MANOS. And don't call me shirley. wink

Thanos was having a hard time against Morg, and clearly felt his assault.

Originally posted by Nihilist
How the hell would WWH beat Thanos in aphysical fight when he couldnt even beat Sentry after having 7 free punches.

Give Thanos 7 free punches on Sentry and see what happens, hell Thanos killed Surfer in about the same amount of punches.

Sentry's power level depended on the frame of mind that he was in, and his fight with Banner showed that he was in high spirits, after the pep talk that he received from Stark. This is the same spirited Sentry that used Terrax as a door mat.

Stoic
Originally posted by Oak Parker
DS pimp smacks WWH off planet at superspeed and then back hands Wonder Woman while Thanos chokes Superman to death and stomps Thor's face in.

Nah Superman closes Darkseid eyes, and makes him say uncle while offering him Apocalips as his prize for the win. WWHulk, Wonder Woman, and Thor stomp Thanos, and Superman flies in, grabs him by the ankle and throws him into deep space.

quanchi112
Team 2 still wins.WWH beats any of them in an only physical fight. Based on what exactly ?

Sentry's power level depended on the frame of mind that he was in, and his fight with Banner showed that he was in high spirits, after the pep talk that he received from Stark. This is the same spirited Sentry that used Terrax as a door mat. Thanos weathered his assault and took him down with one blast. Originally posted by Stoic

Sentry's power level depended on the frame of mind that he was in, and his fight with Banner showed that he was in high spirits, after the pep talk that he received from Stark. This is the same spirited Sentry that used Terrax as a door mat. Sentry wanted to lose and thanked him for beating him later on. If sentry let the Void take control he'd have one shotted WW Hulk.

BobbyD
Of course I am I never joke about MANOS. And don't call me shirley. wink

laughing out loud

You caught it! I was afraid it would be missed.

Stoic
Thanos weathered his assault and took him down with one blast. Sentry wanted to lose and thanked him for beating him later on.

Morg tanked Thanos' first assault, Ganymede hopped on Morg's back and then and only then did he knock Morg down with a second blast, but while they fought Thanos is seen once again scrambling to reach a weapon, because had he not Morg would have likely cleaved him in two.

Originally posted by quanchi112 If sentry let the Void take control he'd have one shotted WW Hulk.

Sentry at his penacle would have beat the tar out of Thanos as well, or demolecularized <--(not a real word) him like he did to Owen Reece. I have no problem admitting that The Sentry was more powerful than the Hulk, as I actually believe that he could go round for round with Galactus, and has never shown his full potential.

The Sentry did a great job making the Hulk look very good. Was Sentry merely a High Herald? Hell No! Sentry was as powerful as his mind allowed him to be, and the only thing that stopped him from destroying just about any given character was his fractured psyche.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Green Scar could match up with Thanos whereas he struggles just to gain the edge against top tiers whereas Thanos dominates them. In a way you just claimed Green Scar could take on and defeat power gem sporting Thor. He tucks darkseid in and goes out to do the deed.

Not really.

At this point I believe Green Scar would beat Thor in hand to hand combat. Power Gem sporting Thor? Nah. It would probably be a stalemate or a win for Thor if he taps into it further.

I'm assuming this is Thor in a bit of a dumb mindset like he was in Blood and Thunder.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

You caught it! I was afraid it would be missed. I miss nothing!!
Morg tanked Thanos' first assault, Ganymede hopped on Morg's back and then and only then did he knock Morg down with a second blast, but while they fought Thanos is seen once again scrambling to reach a weapon, because had he not Morg would have likely cleaved him in two.

Sentry at his penacle would have beat the tar out of Thanos as well, or demolecularized <--(not a real word) him like he did to Owen Reece. I have no problem admitting that The Sentry was more powerful than the Hulk, as I actually believe that he could go round for round with Galactus, and has never shown his full potential.

The Sentry did a great job making the Hulk look very good. Was Sentry merely a High Herald? Hell No! Sentry was as powerful as his mind allowed him to be, and the only thing that stopped him from destroying just about any given character was his fractured psyche. Thanos did defend himself successfully on his own. If he can defend himself and prevent Morg's only temporary advantage and easily oneshot him what's the fuss all about ? Surfer has beaten Morg and Thanos mauls him when they play together.

Sentry at his pinnacle wasn't ever on Thanos' level. Look at Thanos just treating Marvell like a child and then just halting. he easily was slapping around someone who oneshotted the Magus.

Sentry's hard to kill yes but his mind is his only weakness and guess what is Thanos' greatest strength. Yeah.

Thanos beats down planet wreckers so call me unimpressed.

quanchi112
Not really.

At this point I believe Green Scar would beat Thor in hand to hand combat. Power Gem sporting Thor? Nah. It would probably be a stalemate or a win for Thor if he taps into it further.

I'm assuming this is Thor in a bit of a dumb mindset like he was in Blood and Thunder. Thanos would maul Thor in hand to hand combat so him beating Thor proves what exactly ? Oh that you finally agree with me WW Hulk is greater than Thor.

I don't see Thor as dumb at all in blood and thunder just raging and uncompromising.

Stoic
Not really.

I'm assuming this is Thor in a bit of a dumb mindset like he was in Blood and Thunder.

Your argument holds weight, if you read Thanos' Source Book, it was stated that Thor was confirmed to have been in Warrior Madness mode during his battle with Thanos in Blood and Thunder. Anyone thinking otherwise would be hanging onto speculation. I'm more willing to side with Marvel on this opinion than a random poster (no disrespect intended).

And hell yes, if Thor was in full control of the Power Gem he would most assuredly defeat the Hulk, if his strength mount was greater than the Hulks at that time. In most case though he would win.

Stoic
I miss nothing!!
Thanos did defend himself successfully on his own. If he can defend himself and prevent Morg's only temporary advantage and easily oneshot him what's the fuss all about ? Surfer has beaten Morg and Thanos mauls him when they play together.

Sentry at his pinnacle wasn't ever on Thanos' level. Look at Thanos just treating Marvell like a child and then just halting. he easily was slapping around someone who oneshotted the Magus.

Sentry's hard to kill yes but his mind is his only weakness and guess what is Thanos' greatest strength. Yeah.

Thanos beats down planet wreckers so call me unimpressed.

Thanos had help from Ganymede though, which allowed for him to recover.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanos would maul Thor in hand to hand combat so him beating Thor proves what exactly ? Oh that you finally agree with me WW Hulk is greater than Thor.

I don't see Thor as dumb at all in blood and thunder just raging and uncompromising.

Uh what? Me admitting that Green Scar would beat Thor in a purely hand to hand fight isn't my basis for saying that he would beat Thanos -although it would certainly be more than Thanos has ever accomplished against Thor hand to hand- as it was you who mentioned the Thunderer in relation to Thanos/Green in the first place.

And no, Thanos would not maul Thor in hand to hand combat. Enough with your fan fiction.

He wasn't dumb in the sense that he had an I.Q. level on par with the Hulk but in the sense that he had absolutely no strategy except for one scene. He was basically a single goal driven brute. He was like Drax in that sense, only not as lacking in basic intelligence. His fighting skills definitely took a drop.

Your argument holds weight, if you read Thanos' Source Book, it was stated that Thor was confirmed to have been in Warrior Madness mode during his battle with Thanos in Blood and Thunder. Anyone thinking otherwise would be hanging onto speculation. I'm more willing to side with Marvel on this opinion than a random poster (no disrespect intended).

And hell yes, if Thor was in full control of the Power Gem he would most assuredly defeat the Hulk, if his strength mount was greater than the Hulks at that time. In most case though he would win.

Thor was not in Warrior Madness during Blood and Thunder. Read the god damn comic. Odin straight up says it's not. I'm tired of this f*cking misconception. They placed Warrior Madness in quotation marks for a f*cking reason. It was a state similar to Warrior Madness in the sense that it made Thor completely blood thirsty. However, in Warrior Madness, for the most part, he can tell his enemies from his friends. During Blood and Thunder he was straight up insane.

quanchi112
Thanos had help from Ganymede though, which allowed for him to recover. Thanos didn't need time to recover and they weren't there to kill him he just got in the way and was easily defeated. If Thanos can oneshot him and defend himself when Morg has the jump on him what chance does he have ?

Stoic
Uh what? Me admitting that Green Scar would beat Thor in a purely hand to hand fight isn't my basis for saying that he would beat Thanos -although it would certainly be more than Thanos has ever accomplished against Thor hand to hand- as it was you who mentioned the Thunderer in relation to Thanos/Green in the first place.

And no, Thanos would not maul Thor in hand to hand combat. Enough with your fan fiction.

He wasn't dumb in the sense that he had an I.Q. level on par with the Hulk but in the sense that he had absolutely no strategy except for one scene. He was basically a single goal driven brute. He was like Drax in that sense, only not as lacking in basic intelligence. His fighting skills definitely took a drop.

Thor was not in Warrior Madness during Blood and Thunder. Read the god damn comic. Odin straight up says it's not. I'm tired of this f*cking misconception. They placed Warrior Madness in quotation marks for a f*cking reason. It was a state similar to Warrior Madness in the sense that it made Thor completely blood thirsty. However, in Warrior Madness, for the most part, he can tell his enemies from his friends. During Blood and Thunder he was straight up insane.

I know that Odin said that he wasn't in WM, but it was said that he was, and his actions stated such. Use your noodle for a second okay... No one could say boo to Thor, or even reason with him so do you believe the hippie father, or do you believe what you just saw with your eyes, as Thor bore down on you snarling like a beast? Retcons have happened in the past, so before your assumptions make us both look like asses, read the Thanos Source Book. They may have retconned odins opinion.

Stoic
Thanos didn't need time to recover and they weren't there to kill him he just got in the way and was easily defeated. If Thanos can oneshot him and defend himself when Morg has the jump on him what chance does he have ?

Thanos did not one shot Morg, Morg was winded, and was right back up in the next few seconds battling Terrax. Thanos as I saw in the comic was hurt by Morg as well, and needed to grab Terrax's axe so that Morg would not kill him, which he did in defence, showing that Thanos is overhyped... I'm not hating on him, and know full well that he's a bad mofo, but he's just not as bad as many people make him out to be.

OneDumbG0
I know that Odin said that he wasn't in WM, but it was said he was, and his actions stated such. Use your noodle for a second okay... No one could say boo to Thor, or even reason with him so do you believe the hippie father, or do you believe what you just saw with your eyes, as Thor bore down on you snarling like a beast? Retcons have happened in the past, so before you assumptions make us both look like asses, read the Thanos Source Book. They may have retconned odins opinion. No one could say boo to Thor... except PG Drax, who stalemated him and Beta Ray Bill who toppled him.

Try putting down your handbook and read the comic: Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Seriously... this isn't meant to be hard for the reader to figure out:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/th_BloodandThunder01.jpg

quanchi112
Thanos did not one shot Morg, Morg was winded, and was right back up in the next few seconds battling Terrax. Thanos as I saw in the comic was hurt by Morg as well, and needed to grab Terrax's axe so that Morg would not kill him, which he did in defence, showing that Thanos is overhyped... I'm not hating on him, and know full well that he's a bad mofo, but he's just not as bad as many people make him out to be. Thanos put him down he didn't try to kill him. Morg then recovered as they didn't press him but when Morg pressed Thanos he defended himself. That's the difference and there's the thing of Surfer beating Morg whereas Thanos mauls him.

Tyrant also states you are more than these others were which includes Morg. Thanos is on another level. It's not even close.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I know that Odin said that he wasn't in WM, but it was said that he was, and his actions stated such. Use your noodle for a second okay... No one could say boo to Thor, or even reason with him so do you believe the hippie father, or do you believe what you just saw with your eyes, as Thor bore down on you snarling like a beast? Retcons have happened in the past, so before your assumptions make us both look like asses, read the Thanos Source Book. They may have retconned odins opinion.

Are you some type of idiot?

It wasn't simply Odin's opinion. It was confirmed by Warlock, Thanos and his instruments and finally by Odin that it was not Warrior Madness. The only beings who believed it was Warrior Madness were Beta Ray Bill and Sif, who were proven to be wrong.

Warrior Madness being mentioned -in quotations I might add- in some random sourcebook doesn't retcon the entire premise of the arc which was that Thor became insane due to Odin's constant manipulations of his soul. Every time a Thor clone like Beta Ray Bill was created, they took a piece of Thor with them, reducing him to bits and pieces.

Haha GTFO. Thor beating the shit out of his "peers" doesn't somehow prove he was in Warrior Madness.

Also: Warrior Madness was stated to amp Thor's strength only once in '99.

As enjoying as it is to mock you, I have to get back to studying. I've wasted enough time on you.

Stoic
No one could say boo to Thor... except PG Drax, who stalemated him and Beta Ray Bill who toppled him.

Try putting down your handbook and read the comic:

Ok I can see Rages point and yours, but is there any possibility that it could have been retconned? This type of thing has happened many times in comics.

Thanos put him down he didn't try to kill him. Morg then recovered as they didn't press him but when Morg pressed Thanos he defended himself. That's the difference and there's the thing of Surfer beating Morg whereas Thanos mauls him.

Tyrant also states you are more than these others were which includes Morg. Thanos is on another level. It's not even close.

Surfers first battle with Morg went by another tune though didn't it? Morg beat him senseless. Also there's the little secret of Surfer beating Thanos, when they fought in medieval fashion. You remember when they both wore armor? The Surfer represented the White Knight, and Thanos represented the Dark Knight? You remember this fight? Well the Surfer won that battle. Thanos may not be as superior to High Herald as you might believe.

Stoic
Are you some type of idiot?

It wasn't simply Odin's opinion. It was confirmed by Warlock, Thanos and his instruments and finally by Odin that it was not Warrior Madness. The only beings who believed it was Warrior Madness were Beta Ray Bill and Sif, who were proven to be wrong.

Warrior Madness being mentioned -in quotations I might add- in some random sourcebook doesn't retcon the entire premise of the arc which was that Thor became insane due to Odin's constant manipulations of his soul. Every time a Thor clone like Beta Ray Bill was created, they took a piece of Thor with them, reducing him to bits and pieces.

Haha GTFO. Thor beating the shit out of his "peers" doesn't somehow prove he was in Warrior Madness.

Also: Warrior Madness was stated to amp Thor's strength only once in '99.

As enjoying as it is to mock you, I have to get back to studying. I've wasted enough time on you.

Could it have been retconned? You're a step away from being reported for flaming.

quanchi112
Ok I can see Rages point and yours, but is there any possibility that it could have been retconned? This type of thing has happened many times in comics.

Surfers first battle with Morg went by another tune though didn't it? Morg beat him senseless. Also there's the little secret of Surfer beating Thanos, when they fought in medieval fashion. You remember when they both wore armor? The Surfer represented the White Knight, and Thanos represented the Dark Knight? You remember this fight? Well the Surfer won that battle. Thanos may not be as superior to High Herald as you might believe. Morg beat him the first time he fought him and then went down the second time.

Yes, Thanos still won their confrontation and they were both powerless there per Strange.

Ps. Thanos won and Surfer agreed. Thanos doesn't lose to the Surfer.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Could it have been retconned? You're a step away from being reported for flaming.

Could it have been? I guess it's possible. Is it likely? I'd wager a large sum of money on no.

Haha what? I inferred that your an idiot.

Man up and grow a pair.

-Pr-
Could it have been? I guess it's possible. Is it likely? I'd wager a large sum of money on no.

Man up and grow a pair.

it's still against the rules. if you don't want to deal with the guy, then i suggest sticking him on ignore. otherwise, try not to make it personal, please.

Stoic

Man up and grow a pair.

Hey there are other ways to communicate with people other than flaming in an attempt to make yourself look better. I don't know who it is that you are used to dealing with, but with me all you have to do is make a simple point, and if I am wrong, I have no problem conceding, this stuff isn't that serious that you need to call a perfect stranger an idiot when you don't know them.

If I indeed need to grow a pair, then you may need to grow up, this is a comic book discussion. If you keep up the stance you will be reported, because you're actions were uncalled for. Just own it smart guy and move on.

-Pr-
Hey there are other ways to communicate with people other than flaming in an attempt to make yourself look better. I don't know who it is that you are used to dealing with, but with me all you have to do is make a simple point, and if I am wrong, I have no problem conceding, this stuff isn't that serious that you need to call a perfect stranger an idiot when you don't know them.

If I indeed need to grow a pair, then you may need to grow up, this is a comic book discussion. If you keep up the stance you will be reported, because you're actions were uncalled for. Just own it smart guy and move on.

That's not helping.

Uriel005

Surfers first battle with Morg went by another tune though didn't it? Morg beat him senseless. Also there's the little secret of Surfer beating Thanos, when they fought in medieval fashion. You remember when they both wore armor? The Surfer represented the White Knight, and Thanos represented the Dark Knight? You remember this fight? Well the Surfer won that battle. Thanos may not be as superior to High Herald as you might believe.

Thing about the surfer is that his power isn't exactly a set variable. There was a time when the LT came before him and showed him Zenn'la as it could have been and supposedly in his rage surfer boosted his powerlevel over 9000 and Galactus wondered who in the universe could be more powerful than him. Have to look for the issue don't exactly remember where I read it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by -Pr-
it's still against the rules. if you don't want to deal with the guy, then i suggest sticking him on ignore. otherwise, try not to make it personal, please.

Sorry Pr. I'll tone it down.

I forgot how sensitive some people can be.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Must.....Resist.....Urge.

-----------------------------

Pr cannot comprehend the depths of my love for him.

Stoic
Originally posted by Uriel005
Thing about the surfer is that his power isn't exactly a set variable. There was a time when the LT came before him and showed him Zenn'la as it could have been and supposedly in his rage surfer boosted his powerlevel over 9000 and Galactus wondered who in the universe could be more powerful than him. Have to look for the issue don't exactly remember where I read it.

I think I remember the title that you're speaking of, it was a little after the Surfer found out that Shalla Bal fell in love with Norrin's brother right? I'm not too sure whether or not the Surfer was putting out that kind of power when he defeated Thanos though.

-Pr-
Must.....Resist.....Urge.

-----------------------------

Pr cannot comprehend the depths of my love for him.

mmm

but i don't have long, flowing blonde locks...

Rage.Of.Olympus
mmm

but i don't have long, flowing blonde locks...

A wig and some tights and I can pretend. At least I'll try. For you. Thor never has to know.

I'll even do the kinky visor thing you always begging me to try.

-Pr-
A wig and some tights and I can pretend. At least I'll try. For you. Thor never has to know.

I'll even do the kinky visor thing you always begging me to try.

when will people realise that I'M the one that wears the visor?

dammit to hell...

Rage.Of.Olympus
when will people realise that I'M the one that wears the visor?

dammit to hell...

confused

So who gets to wear the cape and red tights?

You get the visor, the wig and get to play with my Mjolnir. We gotta balance this out.

-Pr-
confused

So who gets to wear the cape and red tights?

You get the visor, the wig and get to play with my Mjolnir. We gotta balance this out.

the tights are BLUE!

god dammit. i swear, you're just being difficult now. is this because when you wanted a norse god you got loki instead of thor?

Rage.Of.Olympus
the tights are BLUE!

god dammit. i swear, you're just being difficult now. is this because when you wanted a norse god you got loki instead of thor?

That was a f*cking assholish thing to do. Dressing up as Loki made me loose my thunder.

How would you feel if I came over as Lex Luthor?

-Pr-
That was a f*cking assholish thing to do. Dressing up as Loki made me loose my thunder.

How would you feel if I came over as Lex Luthor?

don't be silly. we both know you can't pull off the bald look.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Meh, I think I'd look pretty sexy.

Besides, I could make it up in other ways. Me being a mad scientist and all means I'd have to experiment on you with all manner of tools and equipment.

-Pr-
Meh, I think I'd look pretty sexy.

Besides, I could make it up in other ways. Me being a mad scientist and all means I'd have to experiment on you with all manner of tools and equipment.

laughing

we'd better stop before my lady accidentally sees this page and punishes me. and not in a good way.

plus, back on topic and all that.

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing

we'd better stop before my lady accidentally sees this page and punishes me. and not in a good way.

plus, back on topic and all that.

I hate you. You always do this: leading me on, playing with my emotions and then just stopping short of the finish line. My pants were off and everything.

I'm going to bed. Good night my little leprechaun. I'll see you in my dreams.

Warlord
love is in the air etc...

BobbyD
Originally posted by Warlord
love is in the air etc... laughing

Black bolt z
How the hell would WWH beat Thanos in aphysical fight when he couldnt even beat Sentry after having 7 free punches.

Give Thanos 7 free punches on Sentry and see what happens, hell Thanos killed Surfer in about the same amount of punches. Then its a good thing there are more people on here then WWH.WWH>Thanos in physical strength.

Black bolt z
Based on what exactly ?

Thanos weathered his assault and took him down with one blast. Sentry wanted to lose and thanked him for beating him later on. If sentry let the Void take control he'd have one shotted WW Hulk. The fact that WWH is stronger then thanos.

Your point?Terrax sucks

No he wouldn't have.

Black bolt z
Not really.

I'm assuming this is Thor in a bit of a dumb mindset like he was in Blood and Thunder. Purely physical with no BFR?Yeah i can agree with this.

Black bolt z

Surfers first battle with Morg went by another tune though didn't it? Morg beat him senseless. Also there's the little secret of Surfer beating Thanos, when they fought in medieval fashion. You remember when they both wore armor? The Surfer represented the White Knight, and Thanos represented the Dark Knight? You remember this fight? Well the Surfer won that battle. Thanos may not be as superior to High Herald as you might believe. 1: no expression
2: They were both powerless in that game...
Morg beat him the first time he fought him and then went down the second time.

Yes, Thanos still won their confrontation and they were both powerless there per Strange.

Ps. Thanos won and Surfer agreed. Thanos doesn't lose to the Surfer. No surfer won it.He just didn't kill thanos.But considering they were both powerless it doesn't matter.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Omega Vision
^ How is it a reading comprehension failure if nowhere in your original post did you mention anything about durability or h/h skill? The only reason you gave for why DS was a bad partner was his perceived lack of speed, which makes no sense considering his speed is about the same as that of your golden boy Thanos.

He also isn't useless at h/h as shown by his fights with both Orion and Superman. I've seen you and other Thanos fanboys use Thanos's pimp smacking scrubs like Thing as proof of his h/h greatness when Darkseid has similar feats against Low-Mid Heralds like Kalibak (who btw has fought Orion on even terms in h/h) and Captain Atom, as well as Superman in their first encounter.

I honestly have no interest in pursuing this "do you feel he can fight at super speeds" argument because it's pointless to the debate at hand. I feel Darkseid fights at similar speeds to Thanos, ergo his speed isn't a liability relative to Thanos's.

So at this point you're really just being a DS hater.

KuRuPT Thanosi
^ How is it a reading comprehension failure if nowhere in your original post did you mention anything about durability or h/h skill? The only reason you gave for why DS was a bad partner was his perceived lack of speed, which makes no sense considering his speed is about the same as that of your golden boy Thanos.

He also isn't useless at h/h as shown by his fights with both Orion and Superman. I've seen you and other Thanos fanboys use Thanos's pimp smacking scrubs like Thing as proof of his h/h greatness when Darkseid has similar feats against Low-Mid Heralds like Kalibak (who btw has fought Orion on even terms in h/h) and Captain Atom, as well as Superman in their first encounter.

I honestly have no interest in pursuing this "do you feel he can fight at super speeds" argument because it's pointless to the debate at hand. I feel Darkseid fights at similar speeds to Thanos, ergo his speed isn't a liability relative to Thanos's.

So at this point you're really just being a DS hater.

It was a reading comprehension failure because ast NO point did I say the reason why he was a bad partner was because of his lack of speed. In fact I made it clear why... I said I feel most of these people beat DS h2h.. I didn't think I needed to expand upon that further.. let alone explain away something I never said.

We do agree on two things.. I do feel DS can fight at similar speeds as Thanos. I feel they are very close in this area. I also feel like DS has pretty good striking power in re: im slapping people back like they are children. I just don't feel like his skill and durability are good enough compared to the others in this fight.

Estacado
Actually Ds has super speed it was stated by Superman a few times.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Estacado
Actually Ds has super speed it was stated by Superman a few times.
He's also got an FTL travel speed feat.

KuRuPT Thanosi
It was a reading comprehension failure because ast NO point did I say the reason why he was a bad partner was because of his lack of speed. In fact I made it clear why... I said I feel most of these people beat DS h2h.. I didn't think I needed to expand upon that further.. let alone explain away something I never said.

We do agree on two things.. I do feel DS can fight at similar speeds as Thanos. I feel they are very close in this area. I also feel like DS has pretty good striking power in re: im slapping people back like they are children. I just don't feel like his skill and durability are good enough compared to the others in this fight.

Juntai
Superman is the only one in this fight, on either team, that can handle Darkseid. wink

Omega Vision

You said the only "version" of DS that would be useful was one who displayed "super speed", which denotes that Darkseid's shortcoming was a lack thereof.

In case you forgot:

So don't act like I misread your argument, at least the one which you presented.

Had you actually stated something about durability or skill (as you retroactively tried to project so as to accuse me of "reading comprehension failure"wink then I would have misread your argument. But as it stands you only mentioned speed and gave no solid hints that there were any other reasons for DS's perceived uselessness in h/h relative to Thanos. So I could only conclude that you were arguing that his lack of bonafide "combat speed" is what makes him a liability in h/h.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Juntai
Superman is the only one in this fight, on either team, that can handle Darkseid. wink http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/WW01.jpg

Omega Vision
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/WW01.jpg
Why did DS have to pick then to abandon his "curve around a hundred times in every direction" path for a straight line? facepalm

OneDumbG0
^ Probably because Darkseid didn't want to give his target enough time to retaliate as they're winding around to their target:

http://ifanboy.com/files/images/FinalCrisis6.jpg

vin

KuRuPT Thanosi

Actually you need to get your facts straight... I love how you quoted only PART of my post lol. Yet left out the part before where I stated very clearly that I feel he is a bad partner because he would lose the majority of h2h battles against the opposing team. Very clear. I didn't feel like I needed to get into WHY he would lose those battles one v one. Which I later explained because of your confusion and misrespresenting my argument. Then I go on further to reference a fight in which I think DS was operating at a higher level and would be useful. Just because you made an assumption of the correlation there doesn't mean there was one. I never even mentioned DS not being fast enough as the reason why he would lose or not a good partner. I simply referenced a DS fight where he wasn't getting his ass kicked and i thought that DS would be useful. Your leaps and assumptions are your bad not mine.

Omega Vision
^ And the reason for why said "version" would be useful was his speed. So again what about your "argument" am I misreading or misinterpreting?

Is there by chance a series of Director's Cut versions of your posts that I should be reading? If so I apologize for the mix-up. If not please stop acting like I haven't read your tripe.

^ Probably because Darkseid didn't want to give his target enough time to retaliate as they're winding around to their target:

http://ifanboy.com/files/images/FinalCrisis6.jpg

vin
Son, you better not be equating Wonder Woman to Batman. sneer

KuRuPT Thanosi
I swear.. sometimes I feel like I'm talking to a child Omega. You're usually okay in this area, but today, seems like an off day for you. You keep on making the assumption and leap in my post because I NEVER EVER SAID what you're saying I did. What part about this is unclear? You're saying my argument is that DS lack of speed is why he losses or a bad partner. Which isn't true at all and never once stated as such. I made it CLEAR and even quoted my own post to illustrate this. I said he was a bad partner because he SUCKS at h2h. PERIOD. There are many reasons why he sucks at h2h combat, and just because I didn't list them, doesn't mean you can assume what I meant. Just because I referenced a fight in which he was using speed he doesn't normal use doesn't mean that is all I was talking about. He not only displayed better than normal speed he also was showing a good amount of skill and durability. Your assumptions are just that assumptions of what I was saying. I made it clear.. DS usually gets his ass kicked in h2h fights and that is why he's a bad partner. Not because of his lack of speed, something I never said nor even implied.

Nihilist
Then its a good thing there are more people on here then WWH.WWH>Thanos in physical strength. WWH being stronger than Thanos in physical strength/combat is based on what?

Why dont you list all the thing WWH did that you think Thanos cant, because there isnt one single feat WWH did that Thanos couldnt.

Badabing
WWH solos. Anyone who says different is a damn hater! durhulk

biscuits

Nihilist
Originally posted by Badabing
WWH solos. Anyone who says different is a damn hater! durhulk

biscuits Friggin Dunderhead laughing out loud

Omega Vision
I swear.. sometimes I feel like I'm talking to a child Omega. You're usually okay in this area, but today, seems like an off day for you. You keep on making the assumption and leap in my post because I NEVER EVER SAID what you're saying I did. What part about this is unclear? You're saying my argument is that DS lack of speed is why he losses or a bad partner. Which isn't true at all and never once stated as such. I made it CLEAR and even quoted my own post to illustrate this. I said he was a bad partner because he SUCKS at h2h. PERIOD. There are many reasons why he sucks at h2h combat, and just because I didn't list them, doesn't mean you can assume what I meant. Just because I referenced a fight in which he was using speed he doesn't normal use doesn't mean that is all I was talking about. He not only displayed better than normal speed he also was showing a good amount of skill and durability. Your assumptions are just that assumptions of what I was saying. I made it clear.. DS usually gets his ass kicked in h2h fights and that is why he's a bad partner. Not because of his lack of speed, something I never said nor even implied.
See this is where your argument falls apart. The list of people DS has beaten in h/h is a good deal longer than the list of people he's lost to. Who has he lost to in h/h? All told three people. There's H/P DD who would take any member of T2 in h/h (and who cheapshotted DS btw), there's Superman (who he's bested or stalemated more times than he's lost to), and there's Orion who he's actually beaten more times than not despite the fact that Orion holds nothing back in their fights and is a peer of anyone on Team 2 in h/h. So your argument boils down to "DS sucks at fighting becuz he's DS".

Your original posts don't give any reasons for why DS is useless in h/h, only mentioning that a "version" that fought Orion and was shown/implied to have superspeed would make a good partner. From that I could have only concluded that Darkseid's shortcoming in your eyes was one of speed.

I now know that you're pretty much just saying he's a bad partner because he's Darkseid with no real support other than your own malformed assessment of his h/h credentials.

And at this point you're all but trolling me with your accusations.

Badabing
Friggin Dunderhead laughing out loud vin

stick out tongue

Stoic
WWH being stronger than Thanos in physical strength/combat is based on what?

Why dont you list all the thing WWH did that you think Thanos cant, because there isnt one single feat WWH did that Thanos couldnt.

In truth it's not the Hulk that would need to prove that his strength is on Thanos' level. It's really the other way around. Thanos has never once shown that he can lift anywhere near the amount that the Hulk can, and has. H2H wise I have yet to see the Hulk/Banner as a poor H2H practitioner.

Nihilist
In truth it's not the Hulk that would need to prove that his strength is on Thanos' level. It's really the other way around. Thanos has never once shown that he can lift anywhere near the amount that the Hulk can, and has. H2H wise I have yet to see the Hulk/Banner as a poor H2H practitioner. Lifting feats mean nothing when it comes to h2h fighting/strength, WWH did nothing Thanos couldnt do, one shotting Ares and Thing wow thats some major feat now isnt it lol.

KuRuPT Thanosi
See this is where your argument falls apart. The list of people DS has beaten in h/h is a good deal longer than the list of people he's lost to. Who has he lost to in h/h? All told three people. There's H/P DD who would take any member of T2 in h/h (and who cheapshotted DS btw), there's Superman (who he's bested or stalemated more times than he's lost to), and there's Orion who he's actually beaten more times than not despite the fact that Orion holds nothing back in their fights and is a peer of anyone on Team 2 in h/h. So your argument boils down to "DS sucks at fighting becuz he's DS".

Your original posts don't give any reasons for why DS is useless in h/h, only mentioning that a "version" that fought Orion and was shown/implied to have superspeed would make a good partner. From that I could have only concluded that Darkseid's shortcoming in your eyes was one of speed.

I now know that you're pretty much just saying he's a bad partner because he's Darkseid with no real support other than your own malformed assessment of his h/h credentials.

And at this point you're all but trolling me with your accusations.

Trolling you.. BWHAHAHAHA.. that is by far one of the stupidiest things you've ever said. Trolling you... No I wanted exactly what you just gave me... You conceded that you assumed what I meant and stated it as a fact. However, you not admitted you just assumed that is what I meant because I never ONCE said what you implied I did. Thanks for the concession.

So, now you wanna argue about DS h2h abilities eh? Okay.. you do realize that in some of the fights you mentioned DS didn't win right.. he just held his own? Please list for me all these times he's beat down supes BY H2H only as you claim? Same with Orion.. I want a list of this victories via h2h as I seem to remember many of them not being strictly h2h which is what we are talking about here.

Stoic
Lifting feats mean nothing when it comes to h2h fighting/strength, WWH did nothing Thanos couldnt do, one shotting Ares and Thing wow thats some major feat now isnt it lol.

I have yet to see what makes Thanos the Hulks peer in strength. Ares and Thing? No, and nice attempt at trying to cover up the Hulks simple footfall that nearly sank the Eastern Seaboard, not to mention the fact that he was reigning in the upper levels of his rage, or his casual shifting of a mega continent. When has the current Hulk/Banner shown incompetence in a H2H scrimmage? Tell me so that I can read this book.

Omega Vision
*Edited for excessive smugness and irrelevance*

So, now you wanna argue about DS h2h abilities eh? Okay.. you do realize that in some of the fights you mentioned DS didn't win right.. he just held his own? Please list for me all these times he's beat down supes BY H2H only as you claim? Same with Orion.. I want a list of this victories via h2h as I seem to remember many of them not being strictly h2h which is what we are talking about here.
There's the time he casually ***** slapped Superman and Superman retreated, admitting he'd be a fool to fight him.

That's pretty much the only pure h/h encounter they've had. No indication there that in a pure h/h match he'd be at Superman's mercy, or at the mercy of anyone on Team 2 for that matter.

So you admit that Darkseid can at least hold his own against Superman in h/h? Good since that's the crux of my argument: that saying DS is useless here and would get beaten by anyone on team 2 in h/h is off base.

Orion and DS fought pure h/h once that I can recall, and DS threw the fight as part of a plan. But even then he gave Orion hell: when he wasn't even trying to win. A good measure of the gap in strength between DS and Orion is in how they deal with Kalibak. DS manhandles Kalibak while Orion has fought him tooth and nail, at one point for several days before finally triumphing over him.

So I might have exaggerated the quantity of wins (against Orion and Superman anyhow), but then you've also inflated the quantity of losses and exaggerated the severity of them.

So again how is it that you think Darkseid will be useless against anyone on team 2 in h/h? He wasn't useless against Superman when they fought, and he certainly was never useless against Orion who's a peer to anyone here.

KuRuPT Thanosi

KuRuPT Thanosi
There's the time he casually ***** slapped Superman and Superman retreated, admitting he'd be a fool to fight him.

That's pretty much the only pure h/h encounter they've had. No indication there that in a pure h/h match he'd be at Superman's mercy, or at the mercy of anyone on Team 2 for that matter.

So you admit that Darkseid can at least hold his own against Superman in h/h? Good since that's the crux of my argument: that saying DS is useless here and would get beaten by anyone on team 2 in h/h is off base.

Orion and DS fought pure h/h once that I can recall, and DS threw the fight as part of a plan. But even then he gave Orion hell: when he wasn't even trying to win. A good measure of the gap in strength between DS and Orion is in how they deal with Kalibak. DS manhandles Kalibak while Orion has fought him tooth and nail, at one point for several days before finally triumphing over him.

So I might have exaggerated the quantity of wins (against Orion and Superman anyhow), but then you've also inflated the quantity of losses and exaggerated the severity of them.

So again how is it that you think Darkseid will be useless against anyone on team 2 in h/h? He wasn't useless against Superman when they fought, and he certainly was never useless against Orion who's a peer to anyone here.

A good post and the fights are how I remembered them going. That said, I will also concede that I exaggerated DS liability in a fight such as this. He's does have the tools to be a decent partner, even in a only h2h fight. Obviously I like him as a partner better when he has his full powers and plays to his strengths (not h2h), but he is still useful. I will agree with you on that.

Stoic

Black bolt z
WWH being stronger than Thanos in physical strength/combat is based on what?

Why dont you list all the thing WWH did that you think Thanos cant, because there isnt one single feat WWH did that Thanos couldnt. Beating an all out sentry(without mindrape),absolutely stomping mid-high heralds,recovering from having his neck snaped...etc.

zeel
Originally posted by Bentley
Darkseid solos the field, the only one who can hurt him is Kal flirt

thats because darkseid is a pussy in comparison to thanos.

carver9

Rage.Of.Olympus

carver9
He didn't say that... he stated that thanos could "possibly" hang with an angry hulk but an enraged hulk would be a different story.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Kurupt twisting something to make Thanos seem more impressive?

What a shocker.

Course, and no offense carver, but you aren't the most reliable source of information.

carver9
Kurupt twisting something to make Thanos seem more impressive?

What a shocker.

Course, and no offense carver, but you aren't the most reliable source of information.

Lol... understandable but you could be right... he could be talking about something that I am unaware of.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Juntai
Superman is the only one in this fight, on either team, that can handle Darkseid. wink What ? Everyone save Ww beats him for a healthy majority on team 2.

quanchi112
The fact that WWH is stronger then thanos.

Your point?Terrax sucks

No he wouldn't have. Based on what ? Which top tier did he absolutely shred in terms of strength ? Name a few.

iceman24567
Pan can say whatever he wants to say, but on panel feats are what counts here, and Thanos has yet to show that he is as strong as the current Hulk. Thanos' speech as he did that to the Thing and the Hulk was just that, a speech he never had a 1 on1 with the Hulk. When I see it I'll believe it, but as of now there is no one in this thread that can lift as much as the Hulk. He doesn't need strength feats to smack current Hulk around like he did Lord Marvell erm

Black bolt z
Based on what ? Which top tier did he absolutely shred in terms of strength ? Name a few. Hercules.She hulk both high end 100 tonners.

quanchi112
Hercules.She hulk both high end 100 tonners. Hercules let him beat him. Ha.

iceman24567
Hercules.She hulk both high end 100 tonners. Both Herc and She Hulk lack top tier durability though and she Hulk is high end 100 tons

quanchi112
Both Herc and She Hulk lack top tier durability though and she Hulk is high end 100 tons She Hulk loses anyways to 90 percent of legit top tiers.

carver9
So quan, now you are going to low ball hulk just to make thanos look good? Herc admitted that hulk was holding back and that hulk could have destroyed him at any time. I really don't see why you think thanos is physically on hulks level in a physical fight. Hulk was recently matching someone in a physical fight that pulled 100 trillion tons of force from the planet. Their punches was so strong that it was creating tidal waves and tsumanis. Thanos would get annihilated in a physical fight against current hulk.

iceman24567
Lord Marvell disagrees no expression

carver9
Lord Marvell disagrees no expression

And what makes you think that hulk can't physically beat down marvel?

quanchi112
So quan, now you are going to low ball hulk just to make thanos look good? Herc admitted that hulk was holding back and that hulk could have destroyed him at any time. I really don't see why you think thanos is physically on hulks level in a physical fight. Hulk was recently matching someone in a physical fight that pulled 100 trillion tons of force from the planet. Their punches was so strong that it was creating tidal waves and tsumanis. Thanos would get annihilated in a physical fight against current hulk. Dude the guy wrecks the Surfer like he's insignificant and while depowered surfer actually roughed up a depowered Hulk in a fistacuffs which is Hulk's forte. Thanos tossed around marvell like a ragodoll he's annihilate the WW Hulk who was just an elite top tier at best.

carver9
Dude the guy wrecks the Surfer like he's insignificant and while depowered surfer actually roughed up a depowered Hulk in a fistacuffs which is Hulk's forte. Thanos tossed around marvell like a ragodoll he's annihilate the WW Hulk who was just an elite top tier at best.

When did wwh fight surfer in a mele fight? Numerous of people fought savage hulk and bested him because his rage isn't in check like wwh hulk rage is. Like I told you before... wwh bested a being that was in the 100 trillion strength mark... thanos isnt standing up to strength like that.

iceman24567
Yes but he can 2 shot a guy that high herald level beings can't even touch erm

Nihilist
I have yet to see what makes Thanos the Hulks peer in strength. Ares and Thing? No, and nice attempt at trying to cover up the Hulks simple footfall that nearly sank the Eastern Seaboard, not to mention the fact that he was reigning in the upper levels of his rage, or his casual shifting of a mega continent. When has the current Hulk/Banner shown incompetence in a H2H scrimmage? Tell me so that I can read this book. nearly sank the Eastern Seaboard....with the aid of shit loads of gamma that was wrecking building and opening the ground before he even took a step, and all these "feats" mean nothing when it comes to direct h2h combat, when it we clear he doesnt have the power to beat down top tier guys like Sentry who are below Thanos.

Skaar had Hulk on his knees and at his mercy and had to be saved by Red She Hulk.

Nihilist
Beating an all out sentry(without mindrape),absolutely stomping mid-high heralds,recovering from having his neck snaped...etc. He didnt beat a all out Sentry Banner beat Bob and that was after Hulk had 7 free punches.

LMFAO he never stomped and mid-high heralds, all he did was beat a few at best low heralds and street lvl guys.

A snapped neck, is that supposed to be a big deal or something.

carver9
He didnt beat a all out Sentry Banner beat Bob and that was after Hulk had 7 free punches.

LMFAO he never stomped and mid-high heralds, all he did was beat a few at best low heralds and street lvl guys.

A snapped neck, is that supposed to be a big deal or something.

You forgot to bring up the fact that it was stated at least 3 time in the wwh arc that he was holding back the entire time.

carver9
nearly sank the Eastern Seaboard....with the aid of shit loads of gamma that was wrecking building and opening the ground before he even took a step, and all these "feats" mean nothing when it comes to direct h2h combat, when it we clear he doesnt have the power to beat down top tier guys like Sentry who are below Thanos.

Skaar had Hulk on his knees and at his mercy and had to be saved by Red She Hulk.

Who said that it was his gamma radiation that had the impact on the sea board when it was mentioned that it was his foot steps that was doing it.

Stop making up sh**.

carver9
Yes but he can 2 shot a guy that high herald level beings can't even touch erm

And hulk busted up sentry face with one punch when people like thor didn't damage sentry with a punch or genis didn't cause any damage or terax ax didn't damage sentry when he grabbed it or herc didn't physically bruce sentry or black bolts scream didn't damage him and the list goes on.

One of hulks punches busted sentrys face open and this was a sentry that was going al out.

-Pr-
this was a sentry that was going al out.

i wouldn't go that far.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>