Sanji vs Zoro (no swords)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

menokokoro
Ok, we all know that zoro is stronger than sanji (at least i do...think so), but is he strong enough to fight him without his swords?

NemeBro
No chance.

menokokoro
Originally posted by NemeBro
No chance. no elaboration?

well, I personally zoro takes it. Zoro is still just as fast, and just as strong, he just looses his cutting ability....sorta, he still can cut with a chop of his hand (or was the foxxy pirates a filler arc...idk). he has shown to be able to fight without his sight, and is just overall extremely powerful even without his swords

Q99
He's got the physical muscle on a similar level and reflexes to dodge attacks, but Sanji's ultimately got far more practice and skill in the realm of unarmed combat, and thus would win for sure.

menokokoro
really? I was thinking his muscle level was much higher than sanji.

KingD19
Doesn't Zoro still use pretty crazy slicing/sword techniques without his swords?

Q99
I would think that they're pretty close.

Consider that Jyabura and Kaku have near-equal physical might, and how they matched up against the duo.

Sanji having special moves he can use unarmed definitely helps too. Up to and including the burning leg moves.

menokokoro
Originally posted by Q99
I would think that they're pretty close.

Consider that Jyabura and Kaku have near-equal physical might, and how they matched up against the duo.

Sanji having special moves he can use unarmed definitely helps too. Up to and including the burning leg moves. i guess..but there just isn't as much emphasis on sanji's physical strength as zoro, he is really famous for it.

yeah, sanji being an expert no weapon fighter would give him an edge for sure, but zoro is (and I realize sanji is as well) really good at adapting to difficult circumstance.

and zoro also has shown to be far more durable

Bentley
Sanji stomps. Hard.

menokokoro
i wouldn't say hard, zoro is not useless without his swords, he has shown to be quite dangerous without them actually

Martian_mind
Sanji RAPES.

Slaanesh
without his sword..i believe Sanji can beat Zoro..Sanji is a better h2h fighter..

AsbestosFlaygon
Sanji is the better unarmed combatant, imo.

Strength-wise, they're almost equal, Zoro slightly stronger maybe.

Q99
Hm... I wonder how Luffy sans Devil Fruit would compare... he's still probably the strongest of the lot and his training is HtH oriented, but without his fruit he loses all of his special techniques.

Bentley
Originally posted by Q99
Hm... I wonder how Luffy sans Devil Fruit would compare... he's still probably the strongest of the lot and his training is HtH oriented, but without his fruit he loses all of his special techniques.

I wouldn't know, I think Sanji can kick Luffy without his Devil Fruit -pre-timeskip-.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.