Spider-Man vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
1) H2H

2) standard fight.

3) 1) week prep for battle.

4) foot race 5 miles.

DarkestKnight08
Blade ftw!

marwash22
1) H2H - Spidey.

2) standard fight - Spidey.

3) 1 week prep for battle - Spidey.

4) foot race 5 miles - Spidey.

clean sweep, no contest.

SamZED
^Agreed.

BruceSkywalker
yeah Blade is outclassed here

snoopdogg
Blade.

Tha C-Master
I should do this thread with Sabes and add in the other "peaks".

Deadline
Blade wins everything except 4.

YFZ 350
Spidey wins all of them.

Trackz
we'll see at the end of the month:
http://marvel.com/catalog/?id=16776

Tha C-Master
They'll likely trade a few hits and team up... that's what those crossovers are always like. Fun to read. Not the best reference as they try to please both sides so it is always "a draw" for the most part. Or one "won" while the other was "occupied" or something similar.

Dum Dum Dugan
howthe hell does blade win everything but 4? I love to here the reason for how blade beats spiderman in h2h.

marwash22
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
howthe hell does blade win everything but 4? I love to here the reason for how blade beats spiderman in h2h. there is no reason, the dude is clearly a troll or overzealous fanboy.

Spidey is stronger, faster and smarter. the only reason this wouldn't be a complete stomp is because of Blade's superior MA skill.

Bentley
1) Peter handily.

2) Spider-man but only because of his webbing.

3) Toss up, both are good with prep.

4) Spidey.

marwash22
Originally posted by Bentley
1) Blade handily. lolwut?!

please explain.

Bentley
Typo big grin

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by marwash22
there is no reason, the dude is clearly a troll or overzealous fanboy.

Spidey is stronger, faster and smarter. the only reason this wouldn't be a complete stomp is because of Blade's superior MA skill. I can tell you this now from years of experience. Go into any thread against Spider-Man, the majority of the ones arguing against him will *always* be MA and "peak human" supporters. One other fanboy type argues against him too, maybe the most.

Deadline
Blade is superhuman now. You talking about me?

jinzin
Originally posted by King Castle
1) H2H

2) standard fight.

3) 1) week prep for battle.

4) foot race 5 miles.
I think Spidey can own in 1 2 and 4....

3 I'm not sure... Blade might have a better shot there than most people think.

Deadline
Originally posted by jinzin
I think Spidey can own in 1 2 and 4....

3 I'm not sure... Blade might have a better shot there than most people think.

You just hate Blade dont you?

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Deadline
Blade is superhuman now. You talking about me?
yea and? he pretty much always been, but his feats don't even out strip DD. Not sure how that help him in h2h against spiderman. He inferior in pretty much every senses.

jinzin
What the f**k?

Uh.... did you read what I wrote?

You have about half a dozen people who think Blade can't win one of these competitions. Why don't you go accaust one of them?

One of them's even a hardcore Blade supporter, is he also a blade hater?

Dum Dum Dugan
You just hate Blade dont you?
how does that indicate that he hates blade?

Those are all pretty reasonable responses if fact there a likely hood, if anything you have this wierd hate of jinzin.

jinzin
Oops.
I mean that I think Spidey wins
1, 3, and 4 but has a better shot at 3 than most people think... my bad.

Deadline
Oops.
1, 3, and 4 but has a better shot at 3 than most people think... my bad.

Exactly. Don't agree but thats much better.

Tha C-Master
Oops.
1, 3, and 4 but has a better shot at 3 than most people think... my bad. I need to make a thread with Spider-Man's prep skills being used. I don't think most realize what he can do, (this isn't aimed at you per se). I wonder where people would put him with prep.

Deadline
Ah forget it.

Dum Dum Dugan
....someones looking for attention......

jinzin
Dammit! I messed that up AGAIN....

Okay one more time....

I think Spidey can take
1, 3, and 4...

But that Blade has a better shot at 2 than most people think and I'm not so sure about that one.....

HA! TAKE THAT KEYBOARD!

SamZED
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I need to make a thread with Spider-Man's prep skills being used. I don't think most realize what he can do, (this isn't aimed at you per se). I wonder where people would put him with prep. He's no Reed Richards but the stuff he often comes up with on the fly is pretty darn crazy.

The Nuul
Parker wins in all 4.

Tha C-Master
....someones looking for attention...... embarrasmentOriginally posted by SamZED
He's no Reed Richards but the stuff he often comes up with on the fly is pretty darn crazy. I know, even Reed has complemented him, and Logan too. I'll make one later.

SamZED
embarrasment I know, even Reed has complemented him, and Logan too. I'll make one later. I have a few scans on the subject. Pete's spider tracers made Pym cry. smokin'

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by SamZED
I have a few scans on the subject. Pete's spider tracers made Pym cry. smokin' He also tracked Iron Man without him knowing of it.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Trackz
we'll see at the end of the month:
http://marvel.com/catalog/?id=16776 Is that going to be for Digital subscribers only? It does have a $3.99 price on it.

1 SM

2 SM wins, but blade has a decent shot

3 SM stomps

4 who cares?

Deadline
The Blade hate is strong, may the hate be with you.

Mindset
Why do you hate spiderman?

Deadline
May the hate be with you my son.

Mindset
Racist

Dum Dum Dugan
lol funny to see that deadline has taken the whole snoopdogg approach.

perhaps it for the best just lets people see your true colors anyways.

Deadline
You just dont wanna see the black man win.

King Castle
not when its just given to him and not earned.

i'll say:

1. Spidey 5.5
2. spidey 7/10
3. not sure...
4. not sure.

Dum Dum Dugan
You just dont wanna see the black man win.
I am being racist, but it not because of color, I hate vampires, they freak me out.

Deadline
lol funny to see that deadline has taken the whole snoopdogg approach.

perhaps it for the best just lets people see your true colors anyways.

The reason why some people troll is because actually trying to engage in a real debate is pointless. We tried for years it was a waste of time.

not when its just given to him and not earned.

i'll say:

1. Spidey 5.5
2. spidey 7/10
3. not sure...
4. not sure.

In a real fight Blade kicks his arse. He has superhuman stats is more skilled has an adamntuim sword and a gun. Spiderman is toast.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Mindset
Why do you hate spiderman? He's not "skilled" or "peak" he's a moron with powers. He is not that fast and his strength doesn't matter, he loses unless it's against Spider-Man villains and even then he loses.

King Castle
The reason why some people troll is because actually trying to engage in a real debate is pointless. We tried for years it was a waste of time.

In a real fight Blade kicks his arse. He has superhuman stats is more skilled has an adamntuim sword and a gun. Spiderman is toast. Spidey has superhuman stats as well... and in a real fight blade wouldnt make it out the door without getting shot by pigs.. laughing

Deadline
He's not "skilled" or "peak" he's a moron with powers. He is not that fast and his strength doesn't matter, he loses unless it's against Spider-Man villains and even then he loses.

If Spiderman uses full strength he beats 90% of street levelers. Ok? Blade isnt peak human hes superhuman now.

Dum Dum Dugan

interesting you admitt you are a troll.

well at least your honest, that at least puts you a head of snoop.

however why not simply leave the boards? maybe do something more productive like work out, work, sleep ect.

seems like a waste of time if your just going to troll people, unless however you are do so to displace anger which would at least give it a purposes.

Deadline
Spidey has superhuman stats as well...

He has problems dealing with highly skilled peak human....

and in a real fight blade wouldnt make it out the door without getting shot by pigs.. laughing

Ok when you're ready to be serious....

Dum Dum Dugan
If Spiderman uses full strength he beats 90% of street levelers. Ok? Blade isnt peak human hes superhuman now.
who are the 10% he does not beat? becuase I thinking more like 100%.

he superhuman but to what level? I mean capt, shang-chi, elektra, taskmaster et can all say the same thing.

Starscream M
who are the 10% he does not beat? becuase I thinking more like 100%.
wolverine, iron fist?

Dum Dum Dugan

Ok when you're ready to be serious....
They make him work for it and there skill does cause problems, but he still wins the majority of the time or has the advantage and would win vast majority on the forum. Thoses peak-humans arnt even peak, most of them boardline if not superhuman them selfs and top tier fighters which blade is not.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Starscream M
wolverine, iron fist?
neither are street level

King Castle

Ok when you're ready to be serious.... fine spider wins.

spidey is used to facing guys like Carnage, venom, Lizard, Green Goblin, cardiac, electro, etc etc

spide has the skills and powers to beat Blade.

Tha C-Master
If Spiderman uses full strength he beats 90% of street levelers. Ok? Blade isnt peak human hes superhuman now. Never said he was peak. That's just how arguments against the webhead go.

Deadline
This is a complete waste of time.

Dum Dum Dugan
someone wants attention......

Deadline
Never said he was peak. That's just how arguments against the webhead go.

Look you know what I looked at your last post and I decided not to bother. You even brought up the throwing debate that we had a while back. You do realise that I gave up right? I mean for starters sometimes you don't listen or even comprehend the point I'm making. After I explained to you that I know that Spiderman has thrown the Hulk you still wanted somebody to post the scans. I just couldn't be arsed to explain how it was pointless and didn't refute the point I was making. Too much effort over simple issues.

someone wants attention......

Stop talking about yourself. Yeah I want so much attention I'm ignoring you and not taking part in this debate anymore. Goodnight.

Dum Dum Dugan

Stop talking about yourself. Yeah I want so much attention I'm ignoring you and not taking part in this debate anymore. Goodnight.
stop projecting, stating such things as this

This is a complete waste of time.

imply you want some sort of attention and a senses of accomplishment.

Badabing
someone wants attention...... Originally posted by Deadline
Stop talking about yourself. Yeah I want so much attention I'm ignoring you and not taking part in this debate anymore. Goodnight. Dum Dum and Deadline, would you both like some privacy? durlove

King Castle
have C master video tape

Dum Dum Dugan
you know on a side note the first time some one said DDD, I had no idea they were talking about me lol

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Badabing
Dum Dum and Deadline, would you both like some privacy? durlove

I would fear for my life, he seems so angry he may cause me to look like this

crutch

Tha C-Master
Look you know what I looked at your last post and I decided not to bother. You even brought up the throwing debate that we had a while back. You do realise that I gave up right? I mean for starters sometimes you don't listen or even comprehend the point I'm making. After I explained to you that I know that Spiderman has thrown the Hulk you still wanted somebody to post the scans. I just couldn't be arsed to explain how it was pointless and didn't refute the point I was making. Too much effort over simple issues.

Stop talking about yourself. Yeah I want so much attention I'm ignoring you and not taking part in this debate anymore. Goodnight. Well you schooled me lol. I'm sorry for being wrong.

King Castle
Well you schooled me lol. I'm sorry for being wrong. you had it coming.. sad part you were schooled by deadline rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Tha C-Master
I'm the worst debator here, I admit it too. big grin

snoopdogg
I wonder who is going to win this fight this week. I bet it's not even going to be a fight, they are probably gonna just pretend they are fighting.

Trackz
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I wonder who is going to win this fight this week. I bet it's not even going to be a fight, they are probably gonna just pretend they are fighting. I think Blade is brainwashed for the story

SamZED
Eh.. probably gonna be one of those cheesy moments with Blade trying to gut Parker at first but then SM going all "NO! You're my friend ZOMG!" And Blade breaking free from the mindcontrol... 10$ any takers?

snoopdogg
Eh.. probably gonna be one of those cheesy moments with Blade trying to gut Parker at first but then SM going all "NO! You're my friend ZOMG!" And Blade breaking free from the mindcontrol... 10$ any takers? You're probably right.

SamZED
You're probably right. And I will most definitely bump this thread if I am. And if im not ill prented I never said that.big grin

carver9
Movie blade stomps (saying this so that people will not say that I hate the character).

Tha C-Master
It's going to be one of those matches (like always) where they get a few hits off of each other and then team up or something.

snoopdogg
And I will most definitely bump this thread if I am. And if im not ill prented I never said that.big grin So, were you right?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by carver9
Movie blade stomps (saying this so that people will not say that I hate the character). WTF?!

Trackz
It's going to be one of those matches (like always) where they get a few hits off of each other and then team up or something. pretty much what happens, 1 thing it's brainwashed Blade vs. Vampire Spiderman (again). Blade knocks him around until Spiderman comes to his senses (narration states the pain form Blades punch helps him fight the mind control or something like that) then spiderman trips Blade onto the ground and breaks out of the facility with him in his arms. One thing I noticed is that Spiderman DOES perceive Blade as a threat and his thought bubbles suggested that,

So Blade (although bloodlusted/brain washed) was able to hold his own in hand-to-hand against a vampire spiderman

Tha C-Master
pretty much what happens, 1 thing it's brainwashed Blade vs. Vampire Spiderman (again). Blade knocks him around until Spiderman comes to his senses (narration states the pain form Blades punch helps him fight the mind control or something like that) then spiderman trips Blade onto the ground and breaks out of the facility with him in his arms. One thing I noticed is that Spiderman DOES perceive Blade as a threat and his thought bubbles suggested that,

So Blade (although bloodlusted/brain washed) was able to hold his own in hand-to-hand against a vampire spiderman Blade can definitely handle Spider-Man if he isn't careful. I guessed the outcome, because that is how crossover matches go.

Dum Dum Dugan
interesting.

Tha C-Master
Blade *could* beat Spider-Man if here weren't careful (i.e) not fighting his best. Wouldn't give him the majority though.

snoopdogg
Not many streets can beat Spidey. He's too fast and the webbing is a f*cker to deal with if Spidey uses it.

Dum Dum Dugan
Blade *could* beat Spider-Man if here weren't careful (i.e) not fighting his best. Wouldn't give him the majority though.
I was not saying interesting to you lol. I was saying interesting for how the fight went down. I gotta read this. Honestly I am all Spiderman in this fight. I think he win for sure.

the ninjak
Spidey will beat Blade for majority. Vampire Spidey was feral and starving.

King Castle
plus web shields will help him block silver bullets and close the distance and work on blade. plus impact webbing or web balls will just make the situation annoying and sticking for blade making it more difficult to compensate.

Deadline
Eh.. probably gonna be one of those cheesy moments with Blade trying to gut Parker at first but then SM going all "NO! You're my friend ZOMG!" And Blade breaking free from the mindcontrol... 10$ any takers?

Yeah you were right.

SamZED
lol really? Gotta check it out.

the ninjak
Blade just doesn't have enough range.

Trackz
lol really? Gotta check it out. scans up in the blade respect thread

Deadline
Originally posted by the ninjak
Blade just doesn't have enough range.

Blade has a gun?

SamZED
scans up in the blade respect thread Thanks. That was fast.

YFZ 350
Dang good strength showing for Blade.

snoopdogg
Blade has a gun? Spidey can dodge bullets all day.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by YFZ 350
Dang good strength showing for Blade. Not bad to be able to trade punches with a vamped-out Spidey who I'd wager is stronger as a vampire. I think Wolverine is stronger as a vamp.

Mindset
Spiderman never seems stronger as a vamp.

Also, he easily koed Blade when he reverted back to normal with a trip, lol.

Ah comics...

snoopdogg
We better get some explanation for the trip thing when the final chapter is out. Maybe it was a kick.

Trackz
Spiderman never seems stronger as a vamp.

Also, he easily koed Blade when he reverted back to normal with a trip, lol.

Ah comics... yea that confused me, like he didn't hit him, he just tripped blade...and a punch from vamprie spiderman didn't seem to do much...whatever

and yea spiderman never has good showings against vampires.

Dum Dum Dugan

and yea spiderman never has good showings against vampires.
He ment Spiderman is never very impressive when he a vampire, not against them.

YFZ 350
Negus kicked Spidey's but. Blade did way better against him.

SamZED
Blade is both more used and better equipped to deal with such foe.

Trackz
Blade is both more used and better equipped to deal with such foe. no offense to you, but this argument never made much sense to me. I've seen people dismiss his showings against vampires because Blade is equipped to deal with vampires, but comic Blade doesn't carry the UV guns and such that the movie version does. When he beats a vampire it's usually by decapitation or a stake through the heart (which sometimes doesn't work) these two things would kill any other foe just as well, unless my more used you mean that he will more readily go for the kill shot.

Deadline
Spidey can dodge bullets all day.

Tell Punisher that.

Parmaniac
I did he agreed with Snoopdogg

SamZED
no offense to you, but this argument never made much sense to me. I've seen people dismiss his showings against vampires because Blade is equipped to deal with vampires, but comic Blade doesn't carry the UV guns and such that the movie version does. When he beats a vampire it's usually by decapitation or a stake through the heart (which sometimes doesn't work) these two things would kill any other foe just as well, unless my more used you mean that he will more readily go for the kill shot. Non taken. And my argument was not meant to downplay Blade against other foes. It just seems that people use Blade doing better against vampires than Spider-man as an argument for who would win between the two.

Tell Punisher that. He really can dodge bullets all day tbh. Done that millions of times. Even after they were fired.

Deadline
He really can dodge bullets all day tbh. Done that millions of times. Even after they were fired.

Yeah and he can dodge punches all day as well, that doesn't stop him from getting punched in the face from a very skillful martial artist.

SamZED
Yeah and he can dodge punches all day as well, that doesn't stop him from getting punched in the face from a very skillful martial artist. Same can be said about Flash, so what?

Deadline
Same can be said about Flash, so what?

You're comparing Spiderman to Flash? Spiderman whos only slightly faster than Cap, Wolverine, Daredevil etc? Terrible comparison.

SamZED
You're comparing Spiderman to Flash? Spiderman whos only slightly faster than Cap, Wolverine, Daredevil etc? Terrible comparison. The point wasnt to compare their speed but logic behind the argument. Spider-man has dodged machinegun fire, lasers and bullets after they were fired in 99,9% of times compared to the 0,1% when he failed to do so. So he's not getting shot by gun on a vs forum where characters fight to the best of their abilities.

Deadline
The point wasnt to compare their speed but logic behind the argument. Spider-man has dodged machinegun fire, lasers and bullets after they were fired in 99,9% of times compared to the 0,1% when he failed to do so. So he's not getting shot by gun on a vs forum where characters fight to the best of their abilities.

Its not a logical argument because in order for your argument to make sense Flash needs to have comparable speed. Flash's speed are so much highier than Spiderman its ridiculous.

The whole reason why people like Cap, Wolverine etc can punch Spiderman is because they have comparable reflexes and they don't punch as fast as bullets.

According to your logic hes not getting punched in the face either. Spiderman clearly wins 10/10 because Blade doesnt punch as fast as a laser or a bullet.

SamZED
Its not a logical argument because in order for your argument to make sense Flash needs to have comparable speed. Flash's speed are so much highier than Spiderman its ridiculous.

The whole reason why people like Cap, Wolverine etc can punch Spiderman is because they have comparable reflexes and they don't punch as fast as bullets. Once again, I was NOT comparing Spider-man's speed to Flash's speed. My point - if character on few rare occasions fails to do something he normally does without any efforts it doesnt make it a rule. Especially on a vs forum. Spider-man has dodged bullets countless of times, even the ones that were chasing him. He's not gettin shot in this fight.

Deadline
Once again, I was NOT comparing Spider-man's speed to Flash's speed. My point - if character on few rare occasions fails to do something he normally does without any efforts it doesnt make it a rule. Especially on a vs forum. Spider-man has dodged bullets countless of times, even the ones that were chasing him. He's not gettin shot in this fight.

Your not getting the point. You need to compare there speeds thats the whole point. The point I'm making is that people whos reflexes aren't that much slower than Spiderman can use skill to hit Spiderman. That logic applies to Flash and NOT Spiderman because Flash >>>>>> Spiderman.

Answer the question can Blade punch Spiderman?

Parmaniac
Answer the question can Blade punch Spiderman? This question has nothing to do with your ranting when you entered the thread...

Deadline
Originally posted by Parmaniac
This question has nothing to do with your ranting when you entered the thread...

erm

Parmaniac
Spidey can dodge bullets all day.
Tell Punisher that.
He really can dodge bullets all day tbh. Done that millions of times. Even after they were fired.
Yeah and he can dodge punches all day as well, that doesn't stop him from getting punched in the face from a very skillful martial artist. baka

You just jumped from one argument to another.

Deadline
baka

facepalm You keep trying it on and keep failing. Maybe i'll explain it to you later.

Tell you what I'll give you a clue.

The whole reason why people like Cap, Wolverine etc can punch Spiderman is because they have comparable reflexes and they don't punch as fast as bullets.

According to your logic hes not getting punched in the face either. Spiderman clearly wins 10/10 because Blade doesnt punch as fast as a laser or a bullet.

SamZED
Your not getting the point. You need to compare there speeds thats the whole point. The point I'm making is that people whos reflexes aren't that much slower than Spiderman can use skill to hit Spiderman.

Answer the question can Blade punch Spiderman? How am I not getting the point? You keep trying to change it. Your point was - Spider-man has been shot before. My point - it happens in 0,1% compared to 99,9% when he dodges bullets, sometimes even with his eyes closed. So unless you concider every time he dodges a bullet PIS he's not getting shot in a vs forum where he fights and moves to the absolute best of his abilities.

Parmaniac
facepalm You keep trying it on and keep failing. Maybe i'll explain it to you later.

Tell you what I'll give you a clue. (including to the part where you quoted yourself) Originally posted by Parmaniac
This question has nothing to do with your ranting when you entered the thread...

Deadline
Oh God. No rational person is going to argue that Cap, Blade, Iron Fist Daredevil etc can't punch Spiderman in the face. If you're not going to argue that these guys can't punch Spiderman its irrational to argue that an extremely skilled marksman can't shot Spiderman. Street levlers don't punch as fast as bullets if they can punch Spiderman then they should be able to shoot him.

facepalm

Parmaniac
Oh God. No rational person is going to argue that Cap, Blade, Iron Fist Daredevil etc can't punch Spiderman in the face. If you're not going to argue that these guys can't punch Spiderman its irrational to argue that an extremely skilled marksman can't shot Spiderman. Street levlers don't punch as fast as bullets if they can punch Spiderman then they should be able to shoot him.

facepalm Yeah because the times marksmen no matter who tried and succeeded to shoot him is as high as people hitted him in h2h. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Deadline
Yeah because the times marksmen no matter who tried and succeeded to shoot him is as high as people hitted him in h2h. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It obvously depends on how skilled the marksmen is. I don't think there are that many marksmen as skilled with a gun as Punisher is (edit: also alot of street levelers don't carry guns). Either way if he can get punched he can get shot.

SamZED

Ugh... We are not dense, I see where you're coming from and i keep telling you it's irrelevant to the original argument you made. Dodging bullets does not = dodging punches, you cant build one argument using another. Especially for Spider-man since the bigger the threat is, the better he reacts to it, that's how his ss works. No matter how skilled you are with guns you're not shooting someone who can dodge a bullet after it leaves the gun as you skills wont matter when the bullet is in midair. You're not gonna build an argument on Spider-man getting shot with a gun on a vs forum, not with SM easilly dodging bullets 99,9% of time.

Deadline
No matter how skilled you are with guns you're not shooting someone who can dodge a bullet after it leaves the gun as you skills wont matter when the bullet is in midair.

I already explained that you can if you know where hes going to be before he moves. Also its a comicbook its not 100% scientific.

Ok Sam explain to me how Blade is going to punch Spiderman when his punching speed is significantly lower than a bullet? When you throw a punch you don't change direction half way through either.

I'm waiting.

YFZ 350
no offense to you, but this argument never made much sense to me. I've seen people dismiss his showings against vampires because Blade is equipped to deal with vampires, but comic Blade doesn't carry the UV guns and such that the movie version does. When he beats a vampire it's usually by decapitation or a stake through the heart (which sometimes doesn't work) these two things would kill any other foe just as well, unless my more used you mean that he will more readily go for the kill shot.

SamZED
I already explained that you can if you know where hes going to be before he moves. Also its a comicbook its not 100% scientific.

Ok Sam explain to me how Blade is going to punch Spiderman when his punching speed is significantly lower than a bullet? When you throw a punch you don't change direction half way through either.

I'm waiting. And I told you then it'd only make a difference if the one you shoot at couldnt dodge AFTER the shot is made. But Spider-man can. So Blade can predict where Spider-man is gonna move all he wants, Parker is just gonna change direction and dodge it AFTER Blade pulls the trigger. Yes, its not 100% scientific but I dont see how that lead you to conclusion that Spider-man is gonna get shot when that almost never happens.

I just did in my previous post, the part about ss.
Also honestly, man.. I dont know how I ended up having to do the explaning. My point - Spider-man isnt gonna get shot when he has hundreds and hundreds of bullet/lasers dodging feats most of which are that impressive:
http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/6798/reflexes.jpg
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/4058/feat2speed2wp3.jpg
http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/7241/scan0008ul.jpg

While you're suggesting that Blade is gonna kneecap him based on the fact that there were FEW instances when SM failed to dodge a shot.. and that's in more than 40 years of comix and out of billion times when he didn't fail to do that. Aren't his feats a good enough explanation for why he isnt gonna get shot?

Originally posted by YFZ 350
no offense to you, but this argument never made much sense to me. I've seen people dismiss his showings against vampires because Blade is equipped to deal with vampires, but comic Blade doesn't carry the UV guns and such that the movie version does. When he beats a vampire it's usually by decapitation or a stake through the heart (which sometimes doesn't work) these two things would kill any other foe just as well, unless my more used you mean that he will more readily go for the kill shot.

Non taken. And my argument was not meant to downplay Blade against other foes. It just seems that people use Blade doing better against vampires than Spider-man as an argument for who would win between the two.

Which is a bad idea and an a>b>c logic.

SamZED
edited. double post.

Trackz
Yeah because the times marksmen no matter who tried and succeeded to shoot him is as high as people hitted him in h2h. roll eyes (sarcastic) well punisher and blade have managed to shoot him, don't know who else

Trackz
Non taken. And my argument was not meant to downplay Blade against other foes. It just seems that people use Blade doing better against vampires than Spider-man as an argument for who would win between the two.

He really can dodge bullets all day tbh. Done that millions of times. Even after they were fired. all it shows, in my opinion, is that Blade is a significant threat to Spiderman

SamZED
all it shows, in my opinion, is that Blade is a significant threat to Spiderman Not gonna argue with that. But more in a close combat. imo shooting him is not an option. Spider-man said many times bullets are useless against him and proved it even more times.

Parmaniac
well punisher and blade have managed to shoot him, don't know who else And how many times did they fail to do so?

Trackz
Not gonna argue with that. But more in a close combat. imo shooting him is not an option. Spider-man said many times bullets are useless against him and proved it even more times.
Well this is hard, most heroes cite being able to dodge gunfire because they're faster than the person behind the gun, but Blade has a superhuman level of speed himself (albeit he's not going to be beating spiderman in a race)

And how many times did they fail to do so? Well Blade has only tried to shoot Spiderman once, and did so successfully.

I see spiderman winning a fight probably 6/10

SamZED
Well this is hard, most heroes cite being able to dodge gunfire because they're faster than the person behind the gun, but Blade has a superhuman level of speed himself (albeit he's not going to be beating spiderman in a race)
Yes, but that matters when we talk about aimdodging. Spider-man can actually dodge bullets after they're fired. Also he's dodged fire from experineced marksmen with enhanced reflexes speed. Here's the most recent one I can think of.
http://s715.photobucket.com/albums/ww156/ankur2113/?action=view&current=TASM637016.jpg
http://s715.photobucket.com/albums/ww156/ankur2113/?action=view&current=TASM637017.jpg
And that's while being distracted and weakened. (Thanks to Ankur for scans)

Well Blade has only tried to shoot Spiderman once, and did so successfully.
Havent read that book in a long time so could be wrong, but wasnt Spider-man out of his mind when that happened?

Deadline
Ok Sam explain to me how Blade is going to punch Spiderman

I hope this will simpfly things.

SamZED
I hope this will simpfly things. Post above.

Deadline
Post above.

That was about bullets you didn't mention anything about punches. So Blade can't punch Spiderman? I'm just trying to make it simple.

Trackz
Yes, but that matters when we talk about aimdodging. Spider-man can actually dodge bullets after they're fired. Also he's dodged fire from experineced marksmen with enhanced reflexes speed. Here's the most recent one I can think of.
http://s715.photobucket.com/albums/ww156/ankur2113/?action=view&current=TASM637016.jpg
http://s715.photobucket.com/albums/ww156/ankur2113/?action=view&current=TASM637017.jpg
And that's while being distracted and weakened. (Thanks to Ankur for scans)

Havent read that book in a long time so could be wrong, but wasnt Spider-man out of his mind when that happened?

Yea, that's what I was saying, depending on the writer spiderman is either aim dodging or actually dodging bullets, and spiderman was a vampire

Parmaniac
Yea, that's what I was saying, depending on the writer spiderman is either aim dodging or actually dodging bullets, and spiderman was a vampire Of course I agree that he is not always moving faster than a bullet but in 99% of the time it's not stated if he's faster than them or aim dodging. I honestly can't remember a single time where it's really stated that he is doging the aim. I have 2 examples where it's clear that he's faster and the rest is pretty much open for debate.

EDIT: actually 3 times but the bullets in the 3rd scan are imo definately not at normal bullet speed.

Trackz
Of course I agree that he is not always moving faster than a bullet but in 99% of the time it's not stated if he's faster than them or aim dodging. I honestly can't remember a single time where it's really stated that he is doging the aim. I have 2 examples where it's clear that he's faster and the rest is pretty much open for debate.

EDIT: actually 3 times but the bullets in the 3rd scan are imo definately not at normal bullet speed.

I think it's a combination, no matter how fast spiderman is, logically he has to aim dodge, because he may no the bullet has been fired, but the only way he can know where the bullet is is my checking the aim, or assuming where his opponent would be aiming. a good marksman could hide this, again this is still my opinion, and this really should be addressed in an issue.

SamZED
That was about bullets you didn't mention anything about punches. So Blade can't punch Spiderman? I'm just trying to make it simple. You missed it. Ill explain again, but expect an explanation from you in return.

You asked - "Can Blade punch Spider-man?" My answer - yes he can. But that's NOT because Spider-man lacks the speed to dodge Blade's attacks. He has the speed to dodge bullets and definitely has the speed to dodge Blade's attacks, hope you're not gonna argue with that. Now, If you read Spider-man you should know how spider sense works - The bigger the threat is, the better Spider-man reacts to it. One hit from Blade while deadly to normal humans could never kill Spider-man, while a bullet would. So he'd most definitely react to the deadly threat while there's a chance he wouldnt react to a lesser threat especially concidering his character - fooling around.

Now your turn, please explain why do you believe that Spider-man is gonna get kneecapped in this fight when he was dodging bullets his entire life? Because "getting punched sometimes" doesnt really work as a solid proof for a vs forum when we have 1000s of examples of him dodging much more diffucult shots.

SamZED
Yea, that's what I was saying, depending on the writer spiderman is either aim dodging or actually dodging bullets, and spiderman was a vampire That's right. I remember now, Thanks.
I believe most writers aknowledge that he can actually dodge bullets. Others just have him jump around and do not say which is it he's doing - aimdodging or bulletdodging.

Deadline
You missed it. Ill explain again, but expect an explanation from you in return.

You asked - "Can Blade punch Spider-man?" My answer - yes he can. But that's NOT because Spider-man lacks the speed to dodge Blade's attacks. He has the speed to dodge bullets and definitely has the speed to dodge Blade's attacks, hope you're not gonna argue with that. Now, If you read Spider-man you should know how spider sense works - The bigger the threat is, the better Spider-man reacts to it. One hit from Blade while deadly to normal humans could never kill Spider-man, while a bullet would. So he'd most definitely react to the deadly threat while there's a chance he wouldnt react to a lesser threat especially concidering his character - fooling around.

Oh I see so your assuming that he decided to let himself get punched in the face, ok got it. thumb up

Now your turn, please explain why do you believe that Spider-man is gonna get kneecapped in this fight when he was dodging bullets his entire life? Because "getting punched sometimes" doesnt really work as a solid proof for a vs forum when we have 1000s of examples of him dodging much more diffucult shots.

Maybe later.

SamZED
Ill put this simplier.
Deadpool kicking Spider-man: Spider-man's CIS + small warning from spider sense - Parker got hit once.
Deadpool waving his sword at Spider-man: Deadly threat so no CIS + huge warning from spider sense - Parker dodging the sword.

Oh I see so your assuming that he decided to let himself get punched in the face, ok got it. thumb up Ugh.. at least that explains why you miss what my posts say so often, you just believe they say something completely different...

Also, was that supposed to be a bait question, so you could give your "smart sarcastic responce"? Ok I can do that too.
Answer this - Do you think Spider-man can't dodge bullets? Now answer.

Maybe later. Figures.. and good luck with that. Can't possibly do that without sinking to using character's low showings over his average ones. Let alone high ones.

Deadline
It doesn't matter wether its a deadly threat. Punches can still hurt and KTFO. I'm not arguing that he can dodge punches, my point is skilled martial artist can hit him and have done lots of times.

Mindset
Bullets don't know kung fu.

Parmaniac
Bullets don't know kung fu. PWiU_HIZ4Jc

Mindset
lol

SamZED
It doesn't matter wether its a deadly threat. Punches can still hurt and KTFO. I'm not arguing that he can dodge punches, my point is skilled martial artist can hit him and have done lots of times. Then I dont see why bring Spider-man getting shot in the in the first place. Anyway, never argued that skilled MA can hit him. But it's also true that 9 out of 10 times when pissed off Spider-man fights MA they either dont land a hit or get one-two shotted.

Deadline
Then I dont see why bring Spider-man getting shot in the in the first place.

Because punches are alot slower than bullets?

Anyway, never argued that skilled MA can hit him.

I know. Im showing you how you're contradicting yourself. You think that he can get hit by something that moves alot slower than a bullet.

But it's also true that 9 out of 10 times when pissed off Spider-man fights MA they either dont land a hit or get one-two shotted.

Dunno about that. It probably has more to do with him hitting harder as opposed to speed.

YFZ 350
We better get some explanation for the trip thing when the final chapter is out. Maybe it was a kick. He was being drained prior to his fight with Spidey.

Trackz
in the blade/spiderman one-shot, Blade fairs better against the main villain who virtually dismisses Spiderman every time spiderman tried to confront him (one-shotted spiderman in their first encounter, and smacked spiderman away every time spiderman tried to help Blade)

Blade's durability might be greater than Spidermans, still think spiderman takes this due to webbing though

Mindset
Except Spiderman has greater displays of durability from what I've seen of the two.

snoopdogg
in the blade/spiderman one-shot, Blade fairs better against the main villain who virtually dismisses Spiderman every time spiderman tried to confront him (one-shotted spiderman in their first encounter, and smacked spiderman away every time spiderman tried to help Blade)

Blade's durability might be greater than Spidermans, still think spiderman takes this due to webbing though Negus also commented on Blade being a worthy challenger.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>