Who is Sandi Finlay???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ratcat
This actor or actress has been named tonight on the Episode-II Cast list as playing a character called Sly Moore.

Does ANYONE have any clue who either the actor or the character are.

Sandi Finlay isn't listed on IMDB and doesn't seem to bring up anything on any search engine either.

Jedi Mercenary
is she in the UK?? I don't think i've ever heard of her here in the states

queeq
Sounds Irish. I have no idea. Maybe she's makeing her debut.

Ratcat
According to an uncomfirmed report at TF.N she looks Egyptian...

finti
Looks Egyptian, they must mean like the old egyptian pictures and stuff. Hard to tell nationalities just by looks.

queeq
Is there a pic of her available.

Lestat
I think we have seen her! Anyone remember those French insider pics? Look at the one with the purple "thing" going on...shes billed as a "jedi assistant"

Ratcat
Well TF.N were given a list of Egyptian film names. When I checked into them none of them appears to have been made after 1990 despite the TF.N source saying that they were made in the last 3 years.

Also, none of the casr lists for those films list a Sandi Finlay. They may be remakes but I haven't found any references to them as being recent.

DarthBorgie
Welcome Lestat

Ratcat
Lestat??? I thought you'd posted here before? Good to see you around again...

OK, so back on topic. Who the hell is He/She????

Dim
I don't know...wonder where TFN came up with their info...wierd

Gundark
I've just finished going through a bunch of search engines...can't find anything on her.

queeq
Maybe she IS an unknown, making her introduction.

Ratcat
Well TF.N did say there info was unconfirmed.

Ratcat
Soooooo, has anyone come up with anything on this person yet. I've pretty much exausted all the ideas I had.

funk to funky
your telling me you've never heard of Sandi Finlay?

queeq
No of course not. She's so famous. I can't believe one starts a topic like this. It's an insult to het, no she'll never come over to visit.

Ratcat
OK, can anyone spot the post we're all supposed to bite at???

The point is that up until last Friday NO ONE had heard of Sandi Finlay!

Unless you know something that IMDB, TF.N, Us and the rest of the known universe isn't aware of....

queeq
So what? Maybe she's new and making her debut.

Ratcat
Thanks for the Rocket Science lesson but I was actually responding the Funk to Funky.....laughing out loud

Sorry, but I thought that was a little obvious...

queeq
Oh.....

Soooooorrrryyy. *confused*

Ratcat
That's OK, perhaps I could have made it clearer in my post anyway.

So, you have connections, can't you find out who she is?

queeq
Are you talking to me now? *still confused*

Ratcat
Yeah, you now, you're mr film man right?

queeq
I don't know, dude. My source for this kind of thing would be IMDB as well. But then, I don't think she's all that interesting.... yet. What do we know about Sly Moore?

Ratcat
Right now, nothing. No one had heard of the character until Friday from what I can gather.

queeq
Maybe she's just a dancer or something. But then, she has a whole thread here, just for herself. She's definately moving up in the world.

Lestat
'member what I said about that purply one being a Jedi assistant last week? I maiked Force.net and two days later they posted it saying it was their idea!!!!! Cheeky @#%$!

*mental note "Count to ten"*

queeq
Maybe they thought of it before. Don't get mad, get even. Tell them TF.N was your idea. laughing out loud

Lestat
I did! I was MY IDEA DAMMIT! wink

queeq
I knew it!! From the moment you registered here I though to myself: that must be the guy that came up with the idea of TF.N. laughing out loud

Ratcat
See Lestat, you got credit when you posted info to ME. Can't trust those big boys all of the time.

Dim
laughing out loud sad but true.

queeq
Lestat's another Ep-ii.co.uk hero. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Nah, he was at Ep-2.co.uk bero long before that. stick out tongue laughing out loud

Lestat
Ahhh shucks

Ratcat
Awww look, now whe embarrassed Lestat. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Looks like TF.N have come up with the answer on this one, well partly anyway.
http://www.theforce.net/episode2/newspics/i53-4.jpg
Here's Sly Morre, played by Sandi Finlay....

Dim
Hmmm..so she's the evil administrative aid...cool.

finti
It does look like the chair the emperor had in ROTJ.Of course thy mentioned it under the picture sort of. It would be nice to get ALL the facts before I rushes off to post for once.

krautrocker
That has to be the same chair. As for his assistant, looks pretty damn evil to me, I mean the costume people haven't exactly tried to make her look good.

Ratcat
Well, no one around the Emporer looked good, I guess this is that start of that.

Dim
Well, for an evil wench I think she looks kinda cool laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.