5 man wrecking to destroy Marvel and DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
These 5 have one week of prep to attempt to destroy both universes. They can use, learn and amp each other's powers if necessary.

Count Nefaria
Scarlet Witch
Drs Strange, Fate and Doom

Who would have to step in to save their respective universe from falling? In essence, how far could they go before someone with enough power has to step in and say "enough". (...almost a reverse gauntlet thread if you will).

Thanks.

Omega Vision
Living Tribunal is the absolute furthest they get, though they likely stop short before that.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Living Tribunal is the absolute furthest they get, though they likely stop short before that.

Who in DC steps in?

Black bolt z
Its possible they can all use their powers to amp wanda or at least funnel her power over both universes causing some sort of chain reaction.But of course if he wants to LT fixs it.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by BobbyD
Who in DC steps in?
Spectre. Doom, Fate, and Strange with a week of prep might threaten him but assuming he isn't doing any jobbing he'll stop them.

Spectre. Doom, Fate, and Strange with a week of prep might threaten him but assuming he isn't doing any jobbing he'll stop them.

thumb up

marwash22
Batman.

Warlord
Barman

Wei Phoenix
Doom with a week of prep will bend LT over his knee and spank him like an insolent child. He will then bottle up those tears and throw them on Spectre which would cause him to combust.

TheLordofMurder
I think Kubik would be the least powerful being capable of stopping them under those conditions...

Of course them even becoming this great of a threat is solely dependant on what level of power Scarlet Witch is operating at; Kubik would be needed if she reached her reality warping level of power...

BobbyD
Originally posted by Warlord
Barman

Yes, yes true. Never underestimate the power of a good drink to bring a man to his knees. Indeed.

Barman The thread is about the weakest character that can defeat them, not who can stomp them.

AsbestosFlaygon
Oblivion.

Unless Wanda somehow regains her reality warping levels ala M-Day, then nothing short of the LT would be needed.

BobbyD
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Oblivion.

Unless Wanda somehow regains her reality warping levels ala M-Day, then nothing short of the LT would be needed.

Who in DC would come a knockin' to stop them.

AsbestosFlaygon
Who in DC would come a knockin' to stop them.
Destiny of the Endless.

Black bolt z
Herbie popnecker?

BattleMage
None stops them!

GalacticStorm
Oblivion.

Wanda at her best is still below Eternity and the top abstracts and Celestials. She's overrated. At most id place her as cube being level.

Colossus-Big C
didnt the chaos wave slightly touch TOAA?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
didnt the chaos wave slightly touch TOAA?

No. The Chaos Wave collided with Otherworld and as Otherworld is linked to all realities of the omniverse, thanks to the Phoenix Force, this triggered a chain reaction which saw a few realities collapse.

The Wave never collapsed the realities directly, it triggered great destruction through its collision with Otherworld.

However the Wave was handled by Excalibur quite easily.

Furthermore the wave itself was triggered by Wanda's reality warp. It was an accident. She never created it directly. It was basically a leakover of the HOM reality through the dimensional gateway in Excaliburs lighthouse. Wanda never created it, maintained or directed it. All it did is not a feat of Wandas.

Read the Dark Phoenix vs Scarlet Witch thread(last page)

golem370
Vishanti for the win

BobbyD
Destiny of the Endless.

Destiny of the whaa?

confused

Lord Feron
Doom calls out the beyonder then steals his power than starts cleaning house!

Omega Vision
Why is anyone suggesting that Destiny of the Endless will intervene in anything?

AsbestosFlaygon
Why is anyone suggesting that Destiny of the Endless will intervene in anything?
He's strong enough to kill these guys ahuh

BobbyD

I am not familiar with this character. Who is this?

Uriel005
I am not familiar with this character. Who is this?

Abstract concepts. Siblings that control the fundamentals of the universe. Death, Delirium, Destruction, Destiny and two more I'm forgetting I'll get back to you on that

BobbyD
Originally posted by Uriel005
Abstract concepts. Siblings that control the fundamentals of the universe. Death, Delirium, Destruction, Destiny and two more I'm forgetting I'll get back to you on that

Oh, like Love and Hate.

Parmaniac
Barman laughing a win typo

The Nuul
Hulk solos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.