Vargas,Mongoose & Wolverine(Death) vs Karate Kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Vargas- http://marvel.com/universe/Vargas

Mongoose- http://marvel.com/universe/Mongoose

Deadline
KK loses. Its a bit too much and almost spite.

golem370
What about for Pre Crisis KK

Omega Vision
Pre Crisis KK wins.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Pre Crisis KK wins.

Stoic
Team

Prep-Man
How do we know this is PC Val? If it is, I give him the nod.

Stoic
How do you put Wolverine down before you put Vargas, and Mongoose down? Vargas is a team wrecker.

Prep-Man
So was Val. Val has taken beings far stronger and faster than anyone on the team.

Stoic
Originally posted by Prep-Man
So was Val. Val has taken beings far stronger and faster than anyone on the team.

Yes individually, but Val has been put down before, he's not invincible. my point is that to put Vargas down would be one hell of a feat within itself. Rogue while being able to siphon his power was unable to KO him, and she's KO'ed Thor with her touch (If I remember correctly). Vargas has crazy stamina. To add to this... while Val would be occupied with Vargas, Wolverine would need to only get in a stab or two. IMO it just looks like a bad scene for Val.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Stoic
Yes individually, but Val has been put down before, he's not invincible. my point is that to put Vargas down would be one hell of a feat within itself. Rogue while being able to siphon his power was unable to KO him, and she's KO'ed Thor with her touch (If I remember correctly). Vargas has crazy stamina. To add to this... while Val would be occupied with Vargas, Wolverine would need to only get in a stab or two. IMO it just looks like a bad scene for Val.

Who has taken down PC Val? I can't think of any fighter from the top of my head. Plus Fatal Five is far more dangerous than this trio and Val did ok for a bit.

Q99
Yea, I go with the trio too. Three highly skilled opponents of this level will be a lot to deal with.

Stoic
Who has taken down PC Val? I can't think of any fighter from the top of my head. Plus Fatal Five is far more dangerous than this trio and Val did ok for a bit.

It happened in a LOSH comic. I forget the exact issue number, but he was taken down while working in tandem with Shadow Lass (happened in 2003 maybe?). The guys looked like Special Police force units, and they had some sort of tech to predict movement. IMO this showed Val's vulnerabilites to certain attacks, and against this team, he should be taken down, and taken down hard.

Think for a second about how hard is is to actually put Wolverine down, and if you do how long would he be down? Then take Vargas, who has this crazy stamina, he seems worse than Wolverine for pain tolerance, and add Mongoose, whose battle speed, strength, and agility are high end. See what I mean?

Prep-Man
It happened in a LOSH comic. I forget the exact issue number, but he was taken down while working in tandem with Shadow Lass (happened in 2003 maybe?). The guys looked like Special Police force units, and they had some sort of tech to predict movement. IMO this showed Val's vulnerabilites to certain attacks, and against this team, he should be taken down, and taken down hard.

Think for a second about how hard is is to actually put Wolverine down, and if you do how long would he be down? Then take Vargas, who has this crazy stamina, he seems worse than Wolverine for pain tolerance, and add Mongoose, whose battle speed, strength, and agility are high end. See what I mean?

I was talking about PC Val. The one you're talking about is 3boot Val. PC Val would torch these guys.

King Castle
these three are too much for KK to handle..

Stoic
I was talking about PC Val. The one you're talking about is 3boot Val. PC Val would torch these guys.

PC Val could beat Validus, Not too sure if Golem was talking about that version. If it's PC he wins, but current would lose. the team has too much fire power for him. Vargas himself seems like a PC toon.

Prep-Man
PC Val could beat Validus, Not too sure if Golem was talking about that version. If it's PC he wins, but current would lose. the team has too much fire power for him. Vargas himself seems like a PC toon.

I agree, but in today's Legion comic, there is no Val. So, that is why I asked which one we're using. Is it PC Val? Zero Hour? 3boot? Or Myg.

Stoic
I agree, but in today's Legion comic, there is no Val. So, that is why I asked which one we're using. Is it PC Val? Zero Hour? 3boot? Or Myg.

What happened to Val? The last comic of LOSH that I read, was when he was teaching Ultra Boy/Man to learn to use his powers more effectively.

Prep-Man
The one from Countdown died. Myg died. 3boot is still around, but they aren't using that team anymore.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.