Percy Jackson versus Perseus...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Percy Jackson (Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief) versus Perseus (Clash of the Titans.)

Percy has his winged sneakers, his shield and his pensword. Perseus is on the Pegasus, and is armed with his regular sword and the scorpion shield. Both are wearing armor.

Fight takes place in broad daylight over Sherwood forest. There is a small creek below. Not enough water for Percy to manipulate and use as a weapon, but he can zoom down and heal himself if he can.

Robtard
Perseus has Pegasus bowl-over Percy while in the air and then kills him. /end

Rogue Jedi
Uh........I don't think it'd be that easy. Percy was pretty formidable.

BruceSkywalker
is this harry hamlin perseus or sam worthingon perseus?

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Uh........I don't think it'd be that easy. Percy was pretty formidable.

Percy's gay and so are you. /thread

Rogue Jedi
Nah, he's banging Annabeth. And he's faster than the Pegasus while airborne.

Plus he was blocking lightning bolts Jedi style.

Percy FTW.

Impediment
Not enough water for Percy to manipulate and use as a weapon, but he can zoom down and heal himself if he can.

You just gimped your own argument.

Without a reliable source of water to be utilized as a formidable source of fighting, how does he take down Perseus who is riding Pegasus? Perseus is far better a fighter than Percy, I think we can all agree, and, going by screen feats, Percy has still not mastered the "winged Converse" to truly aid him in combat. He merely flew around like a jackass until the final fight with whats-his-name.

When an injured Percy flies down to the Sherwood creek to heal, Perseus swoops in for the kill.

If you put Percy in all of the fights that Perseus endured in COTT, pen sword and all, then Percy would be Bantha Fodder.

Perseus rapes.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
You just gimped your own argument.

Without a reliable source of water to be utilized as a formidable source of fighting, how does he take down Perseus who is riding Pegasus? Perseus is far better a fighter than Percy, I think we can all agree, and, going by screen feats, Percy has still not mastered the "winged Converse" to truly aid him in combat. He merely flew around like a jackass until the final fight with whats-his-name.

When an injured Percy flies down to the Sherwood creek to heal, Perseus swoops in for the kill.

If you put Percy in all of the fights that Perseus endured in COTT, pen sword and all, then Percy would be Bantha Fodder.

Perseus rapes. Percy was blocking lightning bolts like a Jedi. And Perseus has only his roman issue sword.

Think again.

Impediment
You still didn't answer how Percy kills Perseus who is mounted on a flying horse, when all the while Percy still does not have mastery over his flying Chuck Taylor shoes.

Impediment
Also, Perseus isn't throwing lightning bolts.

Think again.

Rogue Jedi
Also, Perseus isn't throwing lightning bolts.

Think again. Ahahahahaa nice try, Mattie. Point is that it takes mad reflexes to block lightning bolts. Zues' bolt is the most powerful weapon ever created, and Percy was blocking the bolts easily while sliding down a rooftop.

Bong.

Impediment
Apparently, we're playing dodge ball tonight.

You still didn't answer how Percy kills Perseus who is mounted on a flying horse, when all the while Percy still does not have mastery over his flying Chuck Taylor shoes.

Ahahahahaa nice try, Mattie. Point is that it takes mad reflexes to block lightning bolts. Zues' bolt is the most powerful weapon ever created, and Percy was blocking the bolts easily while sliding down a rooftop.

Bong.

Suuuuure. Let's see Percy stand up to an A-bomb (most powerful weapon ever), then we'll talk.

Rogue Jedi
Apparently, we're playing dodge ball tonight.

Suuuuure. Let's see Percy stand up to an A-bomb (most powerful weapon ever), then we'll talk. Just going with what was said in the movie.

Percy is faster than Perseus, point proven. The winged sneakers are faster/more agile than the Pegasus.

And let's see......Percy killed a Minotaur with it's own horn. HA, dodge that!!!

Percy ftw.

Impediment
Just going with what was said in the movie.

Percy is faster than Perseus, point proven. The winged sneakers are faster/more agile than the Pegasus.

And let's see......Percy killed a Minotaur with it's own horn. HA, dodge that!!!

Percy ftw.

All the while, Percy did not master his flying Chucks. Perseus proved to be far more agile on Pegasus.

The minotaur wasn't flying, was he? Didn't think so.

Dodge that.

Rogue Jedi
All the while, Percy did not master his flying Chucks. Perseus proved to be far more agile on Pegasus.

The minotaur wasn't flying, was he? Didn't think so.

Dodge that.

Percy was pretty good on them at the end, that's how good he is on them here. If he knocks Perseus off his horse, Perseus is screwed.

Killing the Minotaur shows Percy's battle prowess/instincts. The fact that it was ground bound is irrelevant.

Impediment
Percy was pretty good on them at the end, that's how good he is on them here. If he knocks Perseus off his horse, Perseus is screwed.

Killing the Minotaur shows Percy's battle prowess/instincts. The fact that it was ground bound is irrelevant.

"Pretty good" at this point is nil. Perseus clearly has the advantage due to his Pegasus riding abilities. Screen feats never lie.

"Ground bound", to me, is pretty darn relevant, when referring to an airborne fight. You know, that's just me.

Rogue Jedi
"Pretty good" at this point is nil. Perseus clearly has the advantage due to his Pegasus riding abilities. Screen feats never lie.

"Ground bound", to me, is pretty darn relevant, when referring to an airborne fight. You know, that's just me.

Percy was able to chase down Luke in the air, whose father was a God messenger. That's pretty impressive. Not to mention, oh let's see.......Block lightning bolts at the same time? Hell, Perseus had to vacate his mount to catch the goblin that had Medusa's head. He couldn't catch it on the Pegasus.

OK, wanna talk in flight battle? Percy took the Hydra, all five heads, while avoiding it's fire breath. Yeah, the Hydra reformed, but that's besides the point.

So, we have the Hydra battle, in the air. And we have the Minotaur battle, on the ground.

Impediment
Then riddle me this:

Rogue Jedi
Then riddle me this: I agree. But one thing has nothing to do with another, Mattie.

Question: Perseus versus the five headed Hydra that Percy chopped to bits. Outcome?

Impediment
I agree. But one thing has nothing to do with another, Mattie.

Question: Perseus versus the five headed Hydra that Percy chopped to bits. Outcome?

Based on screen feats, of which you included Pegasus, Perseus would solo.

Rogue Jedi
Based on screen feats, of which you included Pegasus, Perseus would solo. Get real. The Hydra would happy meal the Pegasus. Fry it up and eat it with a side of Baby Back Perseus.

Impediment
haermm Get real. The Hydra would happy meal the Pegasus. Fry it up and eat it with a side of Baby Back Perseus.

Mmm.

Your acumen is so undeniable.

Make a thread, then.

Rogue Jedi
Mmm.

Your acumen is so undeniable.

Make a thread, then. No, you!!! And be sure to make the battleground the same as where Percy fought the Hydra.

Impediment
I'm not the one trying to prove something, RJ.

Rogue Jedi
I'm not the one trying to prove something, RJ. Ah, the sweet smell of concession.

Impediment
Ah, the sweet smell of concession.

More like laziness, IMO.

Rogue Jedi
More like laziness, IMO. On your part? If you say so.

OK, I'll make the thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.