Captain Marvel vs Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules, you know the drill...

1) fight

2) race around earth 10 times flight or foot race.

3) Cis off

4) PIS on

Billy Baston(marvel)

Tha C-Master
PIS on Flash trips and dies. CIS on Flash dumps the multiverse on him. wink

Black bolt z
1: Marvel
2: Flash stomps
3: Flash stomps
4: Marvel

AsbestosFlaygon
1. Captain Marvel
2. Flash
3. Flash
4. Toss-up

Slaanesh
1) Flash
2) Flash
3) Flash
4) Capt

Stoic
I thought Marvel could catch the Flash while in flight. Wouldn't that mean that his top travel speed was greater that the Flash's?

CosmicComet
Can Flash speed steal something that is granted by Hermes?

King Castle
1) CM
2) CM( the power of zues would amp his hermes speed)
3)Flash
4) CM

Hermes has out raced the Flash since Hermes wasnt governed by Physics while Flash still had to abide by certain rules of acceleration to top FTL speed, unable to stop to a dead stop alter course at an angle like hermes.. same would apply to CM imo..

Prep-Man
Flash is a lot faster since the Hermes incident. So, Flash wins.

Stoic
Originally posted by King Castle
1) CM
2) CM( the power of zues would amp his hermes speed)
3)Flash
4) CM

Hermes has out raced the Flash since Hermes wasnt governed by Physics while Flash still had to abide by certain rules of acceleration to top FTL speed, unable to stop to a dead stop alter course at an angle like hermes.. same would apply to CM imo..

I'd really like to see that race. What comic is that in?

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Slaanesh
1) Flash
2) Flash
3) Flash
4) Capt

agree'ed

Black bolt z
How do people say capt wins a race?Flash can go 13 trillion times the speed of light

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Black bolt z
How do people say capt wins a race?Flash can go 13 trillion times the speed of light

i think alot of people are basing it off of that NON canon story of were cap catches up to flash......

i don't remember the name but i saw the panel were sups goes to cap and basically says you have the speed of a god so your the fastest person you can catch the flash....then he proceeds to do so

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Flash is a lot faster since the Hermes incident. So, Flash wins. flash said the speed gap from him to hermes was as big as the speed gap from normal humans to him, hermes was also at half power at the time. and kc cap once tapped in enough power from hermes to catch flash who made him and supes look like statues

idk if mainstream cap can tap hermes that much though

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Can Flash speed steal something that is granted by Hermes? doubt it since hermes actually stole flash speed himself once

twizzlers713
flash all 4

YFZ 350
Good fight. Marvel should win the fight.

King Kandy
When did Flash go 13 trillion times the speed of light?

CosmicComet
Probably talking about that fan calc....forgot his name, chap with Duke Nukem in his sig. It's controversy stems from the fact that the writer intended it to a feat just under lightspeed going by the narration, but calcing it apparently puts it that high.

BTW, I know he's not being used, but I saw GA Cap travel 6 quintillion miles in seemingly a couple of seconds.

Philosophía
Flash wins the first three handily but may lose the last one.

Colossus-Big C
GA Cap would win

D-Block
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
i think alot of people are basing it off of that NON canon story of were cap catches up to flash......

i don't remember the name but i saw the panel were sups goes to cap and basically says you have the speed of a god so your the fastest person you can catch the flash....then he proceeds to do so

The Book is "Justice" i think.

JakeTheBank
1) Depends.

2) Flash.

3) Flash.

4) Captain Marvel.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by D-Block
The Book is "Justice" i think.

i do believe your correct.

Newjak
1) Cap
2) Flash
3) Cap
4) Cap

Hyperion Prime
1: Marvel
2: Flash stomps
3: Flash stomps
4: Marvel

thumb up

Uriel005
Agreed Flash in a race and CIS off stomps on Marvel's neck like Superman would the joker if it came down to a CIS off

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Flash is a lot faster since the Hermes incident. So, Flash wins.

that doesnt mean he WINS, only that the results wont be the same.

Flash can be faster than he was the 1st time they raced & *still* get beat by Hermes, or he might actually BE faster............but theres no way to judge.

Tazer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.