Gang Violence: Is It Overrated?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Rhythmic
Everyone says how bad gangs are, but they're not all that terrible.
I mean, I was in a gang, and they just wouldn't stop crouching and snapping their fingers.

Omega Vision
-oHDpUKB7n8

Rogue Jedi
Gang members are pussies.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Gang members are pussies. Hohohohoho.

Omega Vision
Gang members are pussies.
I suppose you go to bad neighborhoods and tell them that to their faces.

King Castle
0b1fM5oSiQU

Ax3l
There are gangs in Oz.

King Castle
this oz:

cvYn05CNql0&feature=related
censored

no amount of money is worth my self respect.. f#$%'n actors wanting approval.

Ax3l
What? No. They're kissing because their characters are in love.

King Castle
yes, i understand that. i am talking about the path they took to get there as real ppl wanting to become actors having to sacrifice certain things to get there for selfish reasons and or sacrifing their self respect for a pay off.

Ax3l
No no no. You see? They play inmates. In a Jail. They call this jail... "Oz". And the people they play, in the show, not irl, are in love.

Jawaka Chunga
Wait love? I thought this show was about a bunch of f*gs f*cking.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I suppose you go to bad neighborhoods and tell them that to their faces. Nah, that'd be like taking on a pack of wolves.

Gang members are in a gang because thy can't fight their own battles.

Slay
Originally posted by Ax3l
No no no. You see? They play inmates. In a Jail. They call this jail... "Oz". And the people they play, in the show, not irl, are in love.
He understands it's a show, he's trying to express his loathing of actors because he is a deep and complex personality. A grim, lonesome rider of some sorts. Not unlike Jan Cremer.

Robtard
Originally posted by Slay
He understands it's a show, he's trying to express his loathing of actors because he is a deep and complex personality. A grim, lonesome rider of some sorts. Not unlike Jan Cremer.

This is a "lolz" post.

Phoenix3068
you know, I would really laugh if you said that gang members were pussies and then one showed up at your house :P

JacopeX
I have encountered plenty...

Nothing compared to real criminals.

The Nuul
Gang violence are bad but gang bangs are good.

No homo.

Robtard
Originally posted by JacopeX
I have encountered plenty...

Nothing compared to real criminals.

Yup, some "18th Street" cholos have nothing on the likes of guys like Bernie Madoff.

Phoenix3068
Gang Violence = Kids who got their hands on a few low price guns and felt like acting tough.
My brother beat a gang member in a fight (not a big gang, just a local one). Reason being because their only real power does lie in numbers. But still you shouldn't mess with one without a just cause.

JacopeX
-oHDpUKB7n8 HAHAHA!

LOL!

Omega Vision
Nah, that'd be like taking on a pack of wolves.

Gang members are in a gang because thy can't fight their own battles.
Extending your analogy a single wolf can still bite your hand off. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Extending your analogy a single wolf can still bite your hand off. stick out tongue I extended it to one once and they laughed and bought me a beer. But then again it's a guy I've known since childhood haermm

mikeydude
I know a few "Real" gang members, they are very serious people. i mostly buy my supply from them. But these guys i have grown up with, so i trust them, plus i have gotten them outta soo much stuff that they owe me.

Robtard
Like what?

King Castle
a murder.. duh.

who doesnt have a free murder to cash in nowadays?

mikeydude
Originally posted by Robtard
Like what?
I may have framed someone else for they're troubles so they could come back in town.....

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by King Castle
a murder.. duh.

who doesnt have a free murder to cash in nowadays?

Is fur murder?

King Castle
yes,

i bn asking my frined to cash in his favor with me since i am really anxious but, he keeps saying no, its his baby's momma.. sad

really wanna repay it soon.

Mr. Rhythmic
yes,

i bn asking my frined to cash in his favor with me since i am really anxious but, he keeps saying no, its his baby's momma.. sad

Join a gang.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
Join a gang. haermm

REXXXX
yes,

Cute.

Rogue Jedi
haermm

StarCraft2
Raptors were the first ones to do gang violence...

20ish raptors against 1 barney like big dinosaur

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/7239/giffxm3.gif

Grinning Goku
I was in a gang until I realized that they didn't suck each other's dicks in normal ones. You live and you learn, eh?

Rogue Jedi
ahahaahaha

jinXed by JaNx
Theres this gang around here called the frogs. Everyone in the gang dresses up as stereotypical Frenchman and speak with bad French accents. Instead of guns they use baguettes. They are an incredibly terrifying gang that have taken over much of the territory in the area. There has been much cause for concern because they all drive around on Vespas smacking passerbys with their baguettes. I tried to join but they wouldn't have me.

Rogue Jedi
Join.....why.

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Theres this gang around here called the frogs. Everyone in the gang dresses up as stereotypical Frenchman and speak with bad French accents. Instead of guns they use baguettes. They are an incredibly terrifying gang that have taken over much of the territory in the area. There has been much cause for concern because they all drive around on Vespas smacking passerbys with their baguettes. I tried to join but they wouldn't have me.

SOLD

jinXed by JaNx
Join.....why.

A free Vespa and and baguettes...,why not?

ADarksideJedi
I think it is overrated there is so much talk about it that it gets boring to hear after awhile.

jinXed by JaNx
yea im tired of gang movies

Insomniatric
What doesn't make sense to me is that the Crips hate the Bloods, and they hate the letter B, yet they where the color blue, and I'm not totally sure, but I think blue starts with a B.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.