Dr. Doom, Shaman, Ghost Rider, Dracula, Brother Voodoo vs. Classic Dr. Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shokosugi
No Prep.

Dr. Doom, Shaman, Ghost Rider, Dracula, Brother Voodoo (non-Sorcerer Supreme)

vs.

Classic Dr. Strange

can the team win against Classic (Sorcerer Supreme) Dr. Strange?

Mindset
Team

shokosugi
Originally posted by Mindset
Team

how?

Mindset
Magic

shokosugi
Magic

how?

Mindset
Using it.

shokosugi
Using it.

how?

King Kandy
You know Dracula alone beat classic Strange once (uber PIS in my opinion, reading the comic, but it happened).

guy222
team ftw

Kasper Gutman
Dr. Doom, Dracula and Ghost Rider are enough to beat Dr. Strange. Strange would have his hands full with Dracula alone and almost anyone magical that joins in could possible swing that fight against Strange. 2+Dracula equals a win (not counting Brother Voodoo cause he sucks).

DS could dump dracula in the sun with a gesture. Team might take it, but it'll be hard for them.

BobbyD
Originally posted by shokosugi

Dr. Doom, Shaman, Ghost Rider, Dracula, Brother Voodoo

...sounds like a good Halloween team. laughing out loud

the ninjak
Dracula puts him down and when Strange enters the Astral Plane the others scorch him good. Doom kills Brother Voodoo and becomes Sorcerer Supreme.

ares834
Team wins imo. Not a stomp by any accounts though, it will be very close.

illadelph12
Smh...

Where's Mungi when you need him? How can none of you even acknowledge Shaman being on the team?

The Nuul
Originally posted by illadelph12
Smh...

Where's Mungi when you need him? How can none of you even acknowledge Shaman being on the team?

When do Canadians ever get acknowledge when Americans are around?

shokosugi
what are they going to do to strange once he's got his shields up?

Nihilist
Classic Strange at his best wins.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by illadelph12
Smh...

Where's Mungi when you need him? How can none of you even acknowledge Shaman being on the team? I didn't even see him. Lawl. Anyways team wins this and FYI strange's shields shields are always up

Uriel005
Assuming CIS + PIS off... If Strange isn't worried about collateral damage and is just dedicated to taking them out... He does it with ease. For a person capable of being able to even challenge the likes of Shuma, Dormammu etc. summoning up enough energy to nuke an area doesn't seem to be much of a problem and none of these characters have the durability to handle that.

Does Strange get to channel higher beings??? If so channeling Vishanti for the win. Hell channel Agamotto alone probably do it with ease.

Originally posted by Uriel005
Assuming CIS + PIS off... If Strange isn't worried about collateral damage and is just dedicated to taking them out... He does it with ease. For a person capable of being able to even challenge the likes of Shuma, Dormammu etc. summoning up enough energy to nuke an area doesn't seem to be much of a problem and none of these characters have the durability to handle that.

Does Strange get to channel higher beings??? If so channeling Vishanti for the win. Hell channel Agamotto alone probably do it with ease. GR might bounce right back, but it should count for a temp win.

Uriel005
Originally posted by 753
GR might bounce right back, but it should count for a temp win.

well yeah but thats just a quirk for GR though and I'm fairly certain that if it really came down to it Strange could whip up some obscure spell and wipe GR from existence or at the very least nerf him to harmless levels. Maybe shrink him and put him in an unbreakable and inescapable jar or something like that.

shokosugi

Does Strange get to channel higher beings??? If so channeling Vishanti for the win. Hell channel Agamotto alone probably do it with ease.

Yes

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by shokosugi
Yes So u are basically making this agamatto vs team and therefore a retarded stomp

shokosugi
Well, the team can channel any being they Have access to as well.

Mindset
Doom channels Doom.

Doom wins.

Uriel005
Doom channels Doom.

Doom wins.

lol yes
seriously no though smokin'

Sorry but I just don't think Doom could handle a classic strange

guy222
http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/4486131_New_Avengers_5_Legion_CPS_024-025.jpg

Lord_Talron
lol yes
seriously no though smokin'

Sorry but I just don't think Doom could handle a classic strange joking, right?

shokosugi
Dr. Doom is like the Mini-me of Dr. Strange when it comes to magic.

shokosugi
Not to mention a mama's boy.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomvsMephisto07.jpg

Lord_Talron
funny seeing as that was all part of his plan to pwn mephisto and get his mother out of hell even at the cost of her love for him

Uriel005
still based on average showings Doom is still far below Strange in Magic and if your going to use High end showings few get higher than strange.

I'm just waiting for someone to call Doom for the power absorb on strange and lol as I point out Strange can do it better. Doom may have spanked Nightmare but Strange punked Arioch and Shuma one after the other. I still say Strange is far superior to Vodoo even with his title of supreme because his ability to take powers is done in such a way that he takes the role of that being. Gotta find scans for it if I remember that correctly so theoretically that being the case if he were to abandon all pretenses of neutrality and decide to go for omniversal domination he could try and use it on LT. Not sure how well that would work out but using LT power against LT would be pretty epic.

Nihilist
Voodoo is fodder here, Strange could take the penance stare off GR(which he has done before) and use it for himself and Doom would be screwed,Shaman is strong but no match for a non holding back classic Dr Strange.

shokosugi
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
funny seeing as that was all part of his plan to pwn mephisto and get his mother out of hell even at the cost of her love for him

Doesn't change the fact that he's a mamas boy.

Uriel005
Shoko you are a gold mine of lulz

shokosugi
Shoko you are a gold mine of lulz

Thanks pal

Uriel005
^upgraded to platinum... big grin

Will he go for diamond stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.