Cheetah vs Wendigo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
1) Wendigo

2) Mauvais Wendigo

Stoic
Normal run of the mill Wendigo monsters have been taken down by the likes of Feral (X-Force). Mauvais, or the Hulk Wendigo are completely different stories.

the curse is transferred by a bite right? So what happens when or if Cheetah gets bitten? By the way which Cheetah is this?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Stoic
Normal run of the mill Wendigo monsters have been taken down by the likes of Feral (X-Force). Mauvais, or the Hulk Wendigo are completely different stories.

the curse is transferred by a bite right? So what happens when or if Cheetah gets bitten? By the way which Cheetah is this? Ceetah is also cursed power + Wendigo for hybrid.

Oh Hulk was transformed into Wendigo before by Loeb writing...

Ironically, he fought and gotten bitten/slash by Wendigo before w/ no ill effect.

Q99
Traditionally the way to get the curse is to be a cannibal, though I think in some cases rituals have transferred it over. I doubt an avatar of a god has much to worry about from infection by a curse in any case.

Normal Wendigos lose, Mauvais I haven't read enough to judge.

-K-M-

the curse is transferred by a bite right? So what happens when or if Cheetah gets bitten? By the way which Cheetah is this?

The one that gotten taken out by Feral, was not the run of the mill. He was domesticated and weaker.

No that is only Loeb's Wendigos

King Castle

the curse is transferred by a bite right? So what happens when or if Cheetah gets bitten? By the way which Cheetah is this? the normal wendigo is classic who goes toe to toe against hulk and wolverine and he isnt weak not by a loooong shot.

you must got them confused to the latest screwed versions..

Stoic
Originally posted by King Castle
the normal wendigo is classic who goes toe to toe against hulk and wolverine and he isnt weak not by a loooong shot.

you must got them confused to the latest screwed versions..

Yeah those new Wendigo monsters were pure bullshyt. The thing is that when the Hulk fought Wendigo, it was at a time that the Abomination was a threat to the Hulk, we clearly saw that these days it's not the case, because the Abomination was treated like a light weight by Rulk. So where does that place the original Wendigo?

King Castle
a light weight?!! Rulk was causing siesmic activity with the blows and Abomination was still alive.. it took repeated blows and finally just shot him.

Abomination isnt a thread to many skilled bricks but he was to hulk due to his training and intelligence.

Stoic
a light weight?!! Rulk was causing siesmic activity with the blows and Abomination was still alive.. it took repeated blows and finally just shot him.

Abomination isnt a thread to many skilled bricks but he was to hulk due to his training and intelligence.

You could be right, but there was another Hulkish monster back in the day that used to dominate him. It was called the Glob, and last I saw was man handled by Professor Hulk, and set ablaze by Man Thing, or is that Swamp Thing, I get the two confused. My point is that Banner has been getting upgrades for a while, but many writers forget about these power ups, and put him in fights with guys like Wonder Man and make it seem like it would be a good fight, when it wouldn't based off of character development. Peter Davids entire Hulk run was ruined over the course of one day.

-K-M-
If you want to even go by Loeb's Wendigo's one of them actually did more damage and put up more of a fight against Rulk then Thor did the first time they meet.

guy222
wendigo

mauvais wins

Q99
What are mauvais's advantages over a normal Wendigo? I believe Cheetah's got a significant edge over a normal one in most areas other than healing factor (she's got one, it's just not as good).

Prep-Man
If Wolverine can fight Wendigo, than Cheetah will rip him apart.

King Castle
wolverine has experience and knowledge of his opponent.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Q99
What are mauvais's advantages over a normal Wendigo? I believe Cheetah's got a significant edge over a normal one in most areas other than healing factor (she's got one, it's just not as good).

He's stronger and more durable then rest, and is a Dr.Strange level mystic who Strange even admitted was unsure if he could beat him.

guy222
thumb up

Q99
Originally posted by -K-M-
He's stronger and more durable then rest, and is a Dr.Strange level mystic who Strange even admitted was unsure if he could beat him.

Ah, yea, that's a big difference. Barbara's lost to Circe before, so magic can be a problem for her.

So, normal Wendigo, Cheetah wins, Mauvais Wendigo, Mauvais wins.

Does Cheetah need any particular knowledge? Rip him apart with high speed attacks is a pretty solid strategy that's pretty much what Logan does, but with super speed.

-K-M-
Logan rips apart Wendigo? Since when?

King Castle
logan removes the heart or stabs its face in until its mush b4 it can heal itself and even then the head mush tactic only stopped him for a couple of minutes iirc...

Cheetah just scratching it at full speed wont stop the wendigo.

-K-M-
logan removes the heart or stabs its face in until its mush b4 it can heal itself and even then the head mush tactic only stopped him for a couple of minutes iirc...

Are you being serious?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.