Sex, Question of the Year

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix3068
I was talking with a friend and we ended up on the subject of sex. Not perverted things like "Whats your favorite position" but more curious type things, stuff that people ask themselves. So here is my question to all of KMC (if it hasn't been created already). What is important in sex to you?

Is it Love? Do you seek a future with your special someone?
Is it Lust? Do you want sex with someone just because of their appearance?
Is it Fun? Are you just bored? Why do we want this, make your voice known to show if the theory that 90% of the male mind is purely "sex" is true or not.

A thread for both sexes, this one does not discriminate. What do you want out of what is seen as the ultimate pleasure a human being (and in some cases some animals) can have?

Rogue Jedi
First one.

Dave_97
sex can be whatever you need it to be.

Phoenix3068
So you see it as a "Cure for all illness" so to speak?

Whatever you need it for.

Dave_97
being sad, or being stressed can have an effect on your immune system,
weak immune system leads to illness.
so, in a sense, sure i guess.

i was originally thinking more along the lines of "it can be any of those if you need it to be"
if you're stressed, it can be relaxing.
if you're looking for love, it can be the human contact you need.
etc etc.

Ax3l
I could use a blowjob right now

Phoenix3068
O.o okay then.

AbnormalButSane
Depends on the person

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Ax3l
I could use a blowjob right now You sexy bastard.

Dave_97
Originally posted by Ax3l
I could use a blowjob right now why dont i throw on season 6 of Oz, you can call me beecher, and we can get to it.

Ax3l
God damn right, I'm Keller.

Dave_97
i just bought season 6, so i own them all,woo.

AbnormalButSane
I keep reading the title of this to be: "Sex, out of the question this year."

JacopeX
Of the year?

Ax3l
I'm almost done with season 5. God, I can't believe how good of a singer Shillinger is.

Dave_97
yeah, JK can sing, dude should do musicals.

Ax3l
Should do a ****ing Spiderman musical and JK could play JJ

Dave_97
and Lee Tergesen could be peter parker.

i'd watch that.

StarCraft2
Want all 3 to maximize happiness. Love Lust Fun = Xtreme Happiness

~Bun Bun~
Preferbly all three. (In a good relationship)

Sex can be whatever one uses it for. But, for me without love or... that type of connection... sex just feels empty.

Gotta have lust involved... If you don't "want" your partner... then why even do it? Could just as easly do it yourself then.

And fun. Really... it your not having fun then wtf are you doing!?

So, all three happy

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by ~Bun Bun~

Sex can be whatever one uses it for. But, for me without love or... that type of connection... sex just feels empty.

Gotta have lust involved... If you don't "want" your partner... then why even do it? Could just as easly do it yourself then.

So, all three happy

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/2e1ezas.jpg

~Bun Bun~
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/2e1ezas.jpg

naughty Accio!!

Rogue Jedi
naughty Accio!! Accio Joey?

Ms Chelle
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
I was talking with a friend and we ended up on the subject of sex. Not perverted things like "Whats your favorite position" but more curious type things, stuff that people ask themselves. So here is my question to all of KMC (if it hasn't been created already). What is important in sex to you?

Is it Love? Do you seek a future with your special someone?
Is it Lust? Do you want sex with someone just because of their appearance?
Is it Fun? Are you just bored? Why do we want this, make your voice known to show if the theory that 90% of the male mind is purely "sex" is true or not.

A thread for both sexes, this one does not discriminate. What do you want out of what is seen as the ultimate pleasure a human being (and in some cases some animals) can have?

Personally and Ideally having love for someone or being in love with someone is the ultimate way of experience sex. I find I give more of myself to this person freely in the sense that I am more open.

Their has been the occasional person that out of lust their looks or mannerisms instantly turn me on and I want nothing more then to have a freaky night of wild sex with but this passes and comes and goes with these, the next best looking pieces come around here and there. (few & far far far far in between)

Hell yea sex is fun. Sadly I didn't discover how much until I was in my thirties and divorcing my ex husband of 15 years. It was with Alex that I discovered how much I really liked sex and appreciated the body for what it does.

As some of you know I am married, Im married now to a man who wonderful and spoils me as much as he can. His only draw back are his works of 40-60 (and some time 80)hours a week as a mechanic and driving truck at night so he isnt home most of the tome of th time, so that doesn't leave us much time. We have a happy healthy sexual relationship and he excepts that I'm open to other "adventures". Though I'm so attracked to him that I do practist monogamy.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Ms Chelle
Personally and Ideally having love for someone or being in love with someone is the ultimate way of experience sex. I find I give more of myself to this person freely in the sense that I am more open.

Their has been the occasional person that out of lust their looks or mannerisms instantly turn me on and I want nothing more then to have a freaky night of wild sex with but this passes and comes and goes with these, the next best looking pieces come around here and there. (few & far far far far in between)

Hell yea sex is fun. Sadly I didn't discover how much until I was in my thirties and divorcing my ex husband of 15 years. It was with Alex that I discovered how much I really liked sex and appreciated the body for what it does.

As some of you know I am married, Im married now to a man who wonderful and spoils me as much as he can. His only draw back are his works of 40-60 (and some time 80)hours a week as a mechanic and driving truck at night so he isnt home most of the tome of th time, so that doesn't leave us much time. We have a happy healthy sexual relationship and he excepts that I'm open to other "adventures". Though I'm so attracked to him that I do practist monogamy. You are the epitome of awesome.

PinkGame
Love and fun

Bardock42
Originally posted by Dave_97
sex can be whatever you need it to be.

It's like a Green Lantern ring.

Phoenix3068
lol

Akainu
I would assume that all 3 are correct in some way.

~Bun Bun~
Accio Joey?

Haha naw, I'm talkin' to you numnuts stick out tongue

As some of you know I am married, Im married now to a man who wonderful and spoils me as much as he can. His only draw back are his works of 40-60 (and some time 80)hours a week as a mechanic and driving truck at night so he isnt home most of the tome of th time, so that doesn't leave us much time. We have a happy healthy sexual relationship and he excepts that I'm open to other "adventures". Though I'm so attracked to him that I do practist monogamy.

Agreed, Shelli you're awesome big grin And gorgeous wink

Rogue Jedi
Haha naw, I'm talkin' to you numnuts stick out tongue

My numb nuts? Damn, what'd you do to them?

~Bun Bun~
My numb nuts? Damn, what'd you do to them?

I raped you in your sleep ninja

Dave_97
Originally posted by Bardock42
It's like a Green Lantern cockring. fixed that up for yah buddy.

movielover2010
is it easy to be fixed??

Rogue Jedi
I raped you in your sleep ninja wuuut

Phoenix3068
Is sex different from rape?
92% of America thinks so!
8% thinks not!
I know someone who has a fetish of being raped.
If all this is true then do the 8% believe that you rape them because you love them?

~Bun Bun~
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
Is sex different from rape?
92% of America thinks so!
8% thinks not!
I know someone who has a fetish of being raped.
If all this is true then do the 8% believe that you rape them because you love them?

Whoa whoa whoa...
Ive never heard of that.
The fetish thing... eh it's along the lines of S&M so... whatever floats your boat.

REXXXX
I'll have to agree with BB's take on things!

Kharhmah

So, all three happy
/agree

yes

Sappho

i kind of take the same outlook on itl.

i see women that i know i could easily have sex with, just based off of looks, but this can pertain too any good looking woman.

i think sex is a big part of a relationship, but definitely not the whole thing or even most of it.

Ms Chelle
Wow I really appreciate all the support on my comment.

I have to add though that, One thing Ive learned is that sex is sex. A lot of people connect sex to love and It just depends on the relationship with your partner weather its gonna be one way or another... good or great, ect, ect... ect. blah Im rambling... in the end, I don't judge as long as you practice it safely.

BobbyD
It's fun when you're in love, fun when it's for lust, and fun just for the plain fun of it.

Doesn't matter. Sex is just that..... ....sex = fun.

suncrafter
You need more chooses added. Sex also makes me feel powerful, wanted, appreciated and young.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.