The Gaang vs The Order of the White Lotus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
The Gaang takes on their respective elderly counterparts in the Order of the White Lotus. Comet power for all the fights that benefit from it.

Sokka fights Piandao
Toph fights Bumi
Zuko fights Jeong Jeong
Katara fights Pakku
Aang fights Iroh

All out fight between the two groups. Comet powerf-up applies.

Same as above but no Comet.

NemeBro
I think the Order may talk all honestly.

Piandao grossly outmatches Sokka.

Bumi beat her while going easy I think.

Zuko and Jeong Jeong may be closer, but based on their showings with the comet, prolly JJ.

Katara and Pakku is hard to call.

Iroh is better than Aang is IMO.

Q99
Bumi vs Toph is probably one of the closer IMO. While he's got power, she's got tremorsense, which he doesn't, and metal bending, ditto.

In general the White Lotus almost all have a power advantage over their foes, but the Gaang often has more variety or newer tricks that the Order doesn't.

Zuko's one special move, lightning redirection, is likely wasted on Jeong Jeong who won't zap him anyway. So definite win to JJ, Zuko's got nothing on him even with his sun warrior training.

Katara vs Pakku, Pakku's probably still stronger, but if it's a full moon Katara'll win, if not she'll lose.

I think with all four elements under his belt, Aang should probably beat Iroh, this is one case where the Gaang side has the power edge.

If you added Suki, then she and Sokka might be able to handle Piendao, but not just Sokka, like NemeBro says that's a gross mismatch.

As a group, the two things going for the Gaang are possibly teamwork (the order doesn't exactly meet often), and Katara's blood bending. If it's not a full moon, then the Order wins.

Comet power amps don't matter too much, since they apply to both fighters in each case, but probably help the Order more. Jeong Jeong uses his to hover after all.

Nephthys
No full moon. That would be spite-eriffic as Katara would more or less solo the field.

Yeah, It was stupid of me to put Sokka alone against his master. Suki can back him up (or the other way around as applies).

Remember Zuko was beating Azula who imo is a better fighter than Jeong Jeong. Might be closer than you guys are thinkin'.

I'd probably give raw power to Katara but skill to Pakku. Remember when she froze an fire navy ship in the ocean? And she full-on overpowered the blood-bending hag.

Q99
Originally posted by Nephthys

Remember Zuko was beating Azula who imo is a better fighter than Jeong Jeong. Might be closer than you guys are thinkin'.

Jeong Jeong we didn't really see fight much, but the power he showed under the comet was more than Zuko showed under the comet.

I think it in part depends on if Zuko can get close- Zu's one of the better melee fighters in the series and that'd give an edge up, but kept at range and he'd likely have trouble.

If both are comet boosted, JJ will be flying and making huge columns of fire.

Yea, true. Katara's one of the only ones who's caught up with the elders in raw power.

Though Pakku does have his water-twister move.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.