Batman vs. Ka-Zar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkestKnight08
H2H only. The winners is..............?

chomperx9
I wanna say kazar but i know im gonna get 100 reply's saying no way Bat kick FTW

The Nuul
Bats stomps, Ka has done nothing thats puts him on Bruces level.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by The Nuul
Bats stomps, Ka has done nothing thats puts him on Bruces level.

agreed

Magneto1982
Originally posted by chomperx9
I wanna say kazar but i know im gonna get 100 reply's saying no way Bat kick FTW

I'll do you a solid. Ka-Zar stomps Batman! Here's a scan of Ka-Zar taking on a squad of armed A.I.M. agents with his bare hands:

http://www.ferretpress.com/weblog/uploaded_images/ka-zar-4-717259.jpg

big grin

tkitna
Where's the scan of Ka-Zar fighting Thanos?

Juntai
Originally posted by Magneto1982
I'll do you a solid. Ka-Zar stomps Batman! Here's a scan of Ka-Zar taking on a squad of armed A.I.M. agents with his bare hands:

big grin And that's more impressive than Bruce how?

Magneto1982
Originally posted by Juntai
And that's more impressive than Bruce how?

You should take my comment with a grain of salt, as I was saying what chomperx9 was unwilling to say about Ka-Zar. On the other hand, the scan displays Ka-Zar's skill as a fighter and I thought it was quite impressive that he was able to make a human boomerang out of an A.I.M. agent.

Overall, Ka-Zar is capable of defeating Batman in combat, but it all depends on the circumstances of the battle. I would be a fool to say that Batman is not the more disciplined fighter out of the two, based on the fact he has mastered over 50 forms of martial arts.

Juntai
Originally posted by Magneto1982
You should take my comment with a grain of salt, as I was saying what chomperx9 was unwilling to say about Ka-Zar. On the other hand, the scan displays Ka-Zar's skill as a fighter and I thought it was quite impressive that he was able to make a human boomerang out of an A.I.M. agent.

Overall, Ka-Zar is capable of defeating Batman in combat, but it all depends on the circumstances of the battle. I would be a fool to say that Batman is not the more disciplined fighter out of the two, based on the fact he has mastered over 50 forms of martial arts. Batman has mastered all fighting arts.

SamZED
No way in hell is Ka-Zar beating Batman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.