Bedbug proofing your home

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
We're in the middle of a pandemic folks. No home is safe. I found a real easy way to keep the suckers away though. Basically, you get catnip oil which you can get on amazon or your local hippy shop, pour a bit on a paper towel, rub on your door frame, and on the edge of your mattresses and couches. Reapply every three months. And I go into buggy homes all the time.

Problem is that this shit is hard to find. I heard in Europe they use Valerian root and it works just as well too.

RE: Blaxican
Oh god.

A few years back my Dad got on this kick where he was obsessed with bed bugs.

I've never had problems with them, except for hotels.

Moisey
I've had problems with those pesky ****ers for 3 years. The solution is throw away ALL your furniture, beds, and laundry ALL your clothes, blankets, pillows, and get the hell out of dodge.

ADarksideJedi
Me too.Excert for hotels there does not seen to be any at my apartment as well.

jinXed by JaNx
yeah, the best and only solution that i've ever heard of that actually works is firebombing your house.

RE: Blaxican
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
yeah, the best and only solution that i've ever heard of that actually works is firebombing your house. thumb up

Darth Jello
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
yeah, the best and only solution that i've ever heard of that actually works is firebombing your house. Well, that's when they're already in your home. I just posted a good way to keep the ****ers out...and to attract pussy.

jinXed by JaNx
Yeah, my bad, i wasn't trying to undermine your most righteous tips. Valerian root, i know i've heard that solution before, however, valerian root is just good for many things so it wouldn't hurt to have some around either way, although, it smells like a dead ass hole. I'll look into the catnip oil, thing, bcause ive been hearing of a few bed bug cases around the Pittsburgh area.

Darth Jello
They've never been much of a priority for the CDC because they were wiped out in American back in the 50's and despite being gross and annoying, they don't spread disease or cause any kind of actual harm to humans other than annoyance.

Admiral Akbar
Cover your whole body and face in latex and those pesky bugs will bother you no more!

Moisey
Originally posted by Darth Jello
They've never been much of a priority for the CDC because they were wiped out in American back in the 50's and despite being gross and annoying, they don't spread disease or cause any kind of actual harm to humans other than annoyance.

No. They are more than annoying, these sons of bitches suck your blood and don't stop, trust me. I come from personal experience, you will not be able to sleep ANYWHERE in your home with these bastards around. I lost thousands of dollars in furniture and other appliances that I had to throw away because of bed bugs.

Like Jinxed said, firebombing your house is the best option. These bastards can survive without sucking blood for one year, so if 1 manages to escape, then you got yourself epidemic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.