Magneto vs Darkness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
1. CIS is on.

2. CIS is off.

Fight in Central Park at night.

Who wins?

Power Cosmic II
interesting fight. chance encounter, or do they see each other and start fighting right away?

The Nuul
Random.

chomperx9
who is darkness ?

The Nuul
Read comics for a change and you'll know.

King Castle
Originally posted by chomperx9
who is darkness ? no expression

anyways...... magneto both.

chomperx9
Originally posted by The Nuul
Read comics for a change and you'll know. I guess you dont know who he is either or you would have provided details.

King Castle
chompers go to comicvine and type the name in their search box while there sign up.. i think you would fit in and like it.

The Nuul
Stop trolling and spamming threads. I will report you again.

chomperx9
Originally posted by King Castle
chompers go to comicvine and type the name in their search box while there sign up.. i think you would fit in and like it. why arent u over there then if its so much nicer ?

chomperx9
Stop trolling and spamming threads. I will report you again. all i did was ask a simple question and you gotta be a jerk about it. sorry i dont know who darkness is. afew months back someone asked me who stron guy was. I didnt resond back go read comics for a change. I provided the info.

King Castle
i am in agreement with null.

what you are doing is spamming trolling you have a history of it and it shouldnt be tolerated. i am sure you know what it is you are doing and choice to d o it regardless.

chomperx9
i am in agreement with null.

what you are doing is spamming trolling you have a history of it and it shouldnt be tolerated. i am sure you know what it is you are doing and choice to d o it regardless. all i did was ask a damn question and you and your buddies gotta be a pain about it.

explain how its spamming or trolling to ask another a question ?

only trolls i see are the ones being jerks responding back with smiley faces or responds disrespectful to another trying to make one another look bad because they dont have knowledge on one character.

people ask questions in threads all the time what can he or she do where is this guy from.

people will have more respect for you if you respond with details instead of bashing them trying to make yourself look good.

The Nuul
I will not waste my energy and time on a member like you. 90% of the members on this forum already know of Darkness. It is not my problem that you dont know about him and spam/troll my thread with typical statements from you like this "I guess you dont know who he is either".

chomperx9
I will not waste my energy and time on a member like you. 90% of the members on this forum already know of Darkness. It is not my problem that you dont know about him and spam/troll my thread with typical statements from you like this "I guess you dont know who he is either". and so im not part of that 90% i guess that means its ok to bash me and call me troll because i have no knowledge of a fictional character.

and i never said it was your problem was just asking you guys for some details on him thats all. I guess cause im not on your home boy list you gotta attack me as well and cant have a nice convo or respond in a civil way when i ask a question.

ive been asked questions who characters are and i provide details instead of bashing them or trying to make them look bad.

I would like for us to get along better but the problem is you decide to go against me every which way you can just cause im on some of your buddies shit list.

King Castle
also for your info chompers i have the 1st series of darkness and various other titles when top cow 1st started like witchblade and i find it offensive for you to think i or most average comic readers dont know who darkness is.

http://www.comicvine.com/the-darkness/29-24347/

seriously if you dont know who a character is try to google them 1st or go to comicvine again that site would more then likely welcome you and they have search function. get a quick bio and then answer the thread

chomperx9
also for your info chompers i have the 1st series of darkness and various other titles when top cow 1st started like witchblade and i find it offensive for you to think i or most average comic readers dont know who darkness is.

http://www.comicvine.com/the-darkness/29-24347/

seriously if you dont know who a character is try to google them 1st or go to comicvine again that site would more then likely welcome you and they have search function. get a quick bio and then answer the thread I never said most comic readers dont know who he is. my point was when someone does not know who a character is i respond with details if i have info on the characters. ive heard the name before on here i just dont know anything about the character. im sorry that bothers you.

flipped me out awhile back someone did not who strong guy was from X-Factor but i provided details for him and thats it. it didnt turn into a debate like this cause i was nice enough to provide info instead of making him look bad saying go read comics.

-Pr-
Guys, he asked the question. You guys spammed by teasing him about it rather than answering.

Let's get back on topic, shall we.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by chomperx9
who is darkness ? Charlie Murphy

Power Cosmic II
jackie doesn't go running around as the darkness at night time unless he's stalking his foe or is in flight from one.

He'll most likely just have the mafia suit and a glock or several on his person.

magneto by contrast is pompous enough to be levitating in mid air surveying everything that passes beneath him.

Jackie will see mags and think "who the **** is this douche"

At this point he might draw his guns and shoot. If he does that Jackie may be dead...depends on how serious mags takes the threat of guns being pointed at him and bullets flying to him. Knowing mags he'll stop the bullets and ask jackie who the hell does he think he's firing metal bullets. I think at this point it comes down to how serious one takes the other. They're both liable to be over-confident but if jackie stays alive after the first shots from his guns, he will activate the darkness.

I don't think mags can last against the darkness. It's one thing for him to have control over the E-M field but the Darkness power has no such affiliation. As long as Jackie stays in the shadows and kills all the lamps that are in the area, Mags has his hands full.

Other factors: Mags' shields
The shields will prevent the swarms of darklings from even touching him...but that wont stop jackie from eviscerating mags due to the absence of light in mags' body.

Insta-kill via bloodstream manip
Mags may be able to kill jackie by freezing the flow of iron to his brain, and even in the shadows of central park with all the darklings around him, mags should be able to detect and isolate jackie. the question though is that the darkness power has brought jackie back from death multiple times.

Jackie has also be known to make lifeless copies of himself to distract his opponent while he moves in for the kill. I don't think mags will be astute enough to pick this up.

This is night time and the darkness is in his element. Mags will be too overconfident and he will lose if he doesn't kill estacado in the first seconds.

The Nuul
How about Jackie creates swarms of darklings inside of Mags.

King Castle
i was thinking of that for a while but, i see Magneto more consistently ripping him apart

Estacado
Or a bomb.
If he doesnt use the inside dark trick he gets shit stomped fast.

Power Cosmic II
How about Jackie creates swarms of darklings inside of Mags.

has he ever done that before? i don't recall him doing that?

If CIS is off I can envision mags just tearing off hundreds of street lamps, winding them into a massive torch, and just clubbing jackie to death

Estacado
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
has he ever done that before? i don't recall him doing that?

If CIS is off I can envision mags just tearing off hundreds of street lamps, winding them into a massive torch, and just clubbing jackie to death
2-3 times he made some mobsters go pop inside out he also made some chest busters in angelus soldiers.

Badabing
Originally posted by -Pr-
Guys, he asked the question. You guys spammed by teasing him about it rather than answering.

Let's get back on topic, shall we. Agreed.

Also, people can do their own search to find out about characters.

Power Cosmic II
Originally posted by Estacado
2-3 times he made some mobsters go pop inside out he also made some chest busters in angelus soldiers.

Ah now that you mention it, I recall the angelus soldiers scenario.

I think if jackie stays in the shadows he's ok...

...he can also make a darkness gun and shoot mags with that. Those bullets are not metal, but hurt just the same.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.