Astro Boy vs The Powerpuff Girls Z

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
Astro Boy gets the feats from the manga and the anime. I'm guessing TPPG's didn't have a manga so no dice on that, just the anime.

If the Powerpuff girls don't count as anime characters then switch them to the Powerpuff Z girls.

Who will win the battle between these surprisingly tough tots? ssj

KingD19
Astro. He can shoot bullets, and the girls get hurt by regular people a lot of the time.

King Kandy
When do they ever (not as a joke) get hurt by regular people?

TheAuraAngel
Not to mention that they are>>>>>>>>>bullet speed.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Nephthys
Astro Boy gets the feats from the manga and the anime. I'm guessing TPPG's didn't have a manga so no dice on that, just the anime.

If the Powerpuff girls don't count as anime characters then switch them to the Powerpuff Z girls.

Who will win the battle between these surprisingly tough tots? ssj

What are Astro Boy's feats anyway?

The PPG are all Superman-lite, and Bubbles if pissed off could probably take him by herself...depending on Astro Boy's feats

NemeBro
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
The PPG are all Superman-lite Hahahahahahahaha!

RE: Blaxican
Yeah, I'd say they're superior in some aspects. Got that whole toonforce thing goin on.

Nephthys
Astro Boys strength is like 100,000 horsepower or something, probably more than the PPG's. And I can remember him being pretty ****ing hardcore with his beam spamming.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by NemeBro
Hahahahahahahaha!

Only in the sense that they have his basic powerset.

NemeBro
Actually they have greater versatility.

They are far below his league though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.