The Hulk Headed Back To TV And Other Possible Marvel Adaptations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
http://livefeed.hollywoodreporter.com/2010/10/incredible-hulk-tv-show-abc.html

Punisher as a possible tv show??....i like

i agree with what Mark Miller said "
just don't water it down and make it the usual shit. Go hard and make it HBO's first superhero show"

Robtard
Don't know, I'm weary of Hulk on ABC. I'd prefer it was picked up by AMC, as they make awesome shows. Ideally it would be picked up by one of the cable channels, HBO, STARZ etc.

Edit: I assume they plan on a CGI Hulk and not having some meat-head like Brock Lesner painted green prancing around in torn shorts. Cos then that would suck shit-covered balls.

BruceSkywalker
i liked the bill bixby/lou ferrigno tv show growing up..

this new version, unknown at this time..

Originally posted by Robtard
Don't know, I'm weary of Hulk on ABC. I'd prefer it was picked up by AMC, as they make awesome shows. Ideally it would be picked up by one of the cable channels, HBO, STARZ etc.

Edit: I assume they plan on a CGI Hulk and not having some meat-head like Brock Lesner painted green prancing around in torn shorts. Cos then that would suck shit-covered balls.

brock lesnar, i thought they'd get triple h stick out tongue

Kaibs
Lol Lou Ferigno is ****ing legend. But I'm inclined to hope it's something of CGI as well.

Darth Vicious
And if it is CGI it might end up being a bit costly and if the writing is not good it'll end up off the air sooner than later.

Out of everything that was announced I think the Punisher might work best on the small screen.

roughrider
I called it two years ago, when Punisher: War Zone was stumbling at it's opening; take him to Cable TV, and do him in long episode form. It's what he needs, because in the movies he doesn't stand out.

Kazenji
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=71695

Mr Parker
that pisses me off.I never wanted a hulk movie to be made and sure as hell dont want another hulk tv show made.No other actor out there can play the part like Bixby did so amazingly well in that role.He made you sympathise for him and care about him.I hate it that they would have any other actor play that part other than Bixby. mad

Kazenji
Originally posted by Mr Parker
that pisses me off.I never wanted a hulk movie to be made and sure as hell dont want another hulk tv show made.No other actor out there can play the part like Bixby did so amazingly well in that role.He made you sympathise for him and care about him.I hate it that they would have any other actor play that part other than Bixby. mad

roll eyes (sarcastic)

i highly doubt he was the "ONLY ONE" out ther to play the role

thats like saying such and such is the only one to play The Joker.....

Mr Parker
on a side note,i like the idea of another Wonder woman tv show being made but The Hulk should be left alone.No other actor can fill the big shoes of Bixby.Lynda Carter is a different story though.She wasnt a bad actor or anything,just nothing amazing like Bixby was.

RE: Blaxican
Considering that most of the people in my generation AKA, the quickly approaching most relevant one, I'd say that Bixby's portrayal doesn't really mean anything.

Robtard
I've heard this before and I honestly don't understand where it comes from, I was a fan of that show, but it was a very cheesy show and Bixby's performance wasn't anything special.

I'm guessing it's because he died and his illness was broadcast that people cling to and over-hype his acting on that show.

RE: Blaxican
Like... like a certain person who played the Joker?

Though admittedly Heath acted his ass off for that role.

Robtard
Yeah.

While very good, his best performance was the closeted-gay cowboy, in terms of acting ability.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Considering that most of the people in my generation AKA, the quickly approaching most relevant one, I'd say that Bixby's portrayal doesn't really mean anything.

yeah your generation is going to be ruined with a cheap product thanks to these movies.thanks to the two movies made by hollywood,they get to see a cheap product now instead of great acting. mad

Kazenji
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah your generation is going to be ruined with a cheap product thanks to these movies.thanks to the two movies made by hollywood,they get to see a cheap product now instead of great acting. mad

Going by what i've read on that old series none of the hulks rogues never appeared in the show so yeah complete fail there

and yeah RE: Blaxican pretty much summed it up. Quite a few people did'nt grow up watching that old show so its complete moot whatever you say about it to us Mr parker.

Ms_Molly_Hayes
Powerman and Ironfist would be the best Marvel show.

Kazenji
http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/168698-the-punisher-heads-to-television

Fail.......

the ninjak
I hope this doesn't happen. Marvel need to retain the rights.

Death to the Punisher TV show!

Kazenji
I thought they did for Punisher

don't say they sold them off again.

Prof. X
Originally posted by Ms_Molly_Hayes
Powerman and Ironfist would be the best Marvel show.

True enough. :-)

the ninjak
Originally posted by Prof. X
True enough. :-)

It's happeningsmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.