Mmmm Pizza.....Mmmm Beer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Corran
For dinner just now I had Pizza and beer, Gods own menu.

What's everyone eating around now.

Dexx
wich reminds me..i REALLY am in the mood for a beer now.
*runs to the fridge*

mah
I'm really in the mood for pizza

Corran
I've just realised, again roll eyes (sarcastic) that Beer and chocolate really don't go together either. Don't try this at home.

Dexx
you should try beer and gum...chocolate's nothing

Fitch
not with any gum,expired gum wink

mechmoggy
I went to the gym tonight and when I got back Mrs.MM had made one of my favourite dinners...

Cheese & Potato pie with oven cooked sausages and baked beans.
(Yes Gundy MORE beans!)

Gotta love my wife. big grin

ToMacco
I do love your wife. . . I MEAN! . . . WE'RE JUST FRIENDS. . . I . . . oh SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Fitch
laughing
anyway,yesterday I had beer but no pizza.I hope I'll make that right today smile

finti
dont have time for any dinner this week, Champions league is back which means tons of work to be done at...................work

Fitch
Arsenal-Ajax played ?
Many romanian players are at Ajax,so........Go Ajax !

finti
they drew 1-1, and if I am correct didnt Romania loose too Norwaybig grin

Fitch
1-0 for Norway.pure luck my friend....cool

finti
the game should never have benn played on that pitch, it was a farse of a football match

Fitch
I agree.because if the pitch was ok we would've won cool
you ppl are used to bad weather football.....

finti
Nah Romania havent got a good enough team anymore, to inexperienced, so how about some beers and pizza

Fitch
although it's hard to admit we don't have the old team no more.In WC '94 we rocked.We won against Columbia,England and stuff like that.But now it has been a change of generations and it takes a while until we learn how to play as a team.
oh,pizza and beer....thx !

finti
England didnt play in the 94 WC, that was 98 in France

rusky
U'll see the rematch Finti.... U'll see... smile

Fitch
yes I know.I was talking in general,big teams that we beaten...

mechmoggy
Mmmmmm, maybe that explains why she encourages me to go out more often and when I get back she's usually tired....... confused

Anyhoo, not long finished watching the Man U vs Juve game. Man U were pretty lucky as they didn't play that well. Typical bloody reds though isn't it. sad

rusky
EGGzactly.... big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.