Darkness vs Dracula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Fight at Dracs castle at night.

Both are ready.

Drac cannot be stabbed in the heart.

Who wins?

Stoic
The Darkness devours him. You know something Nuul, this would be an excellent story line. Great thread.

Power Cosmic II
did anyone ever read The Darkness vs. Eva: Daughter of Dracula?

Seemed pretty interesting...never got to finish it though.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Stoic
The Darkness devours him. You know something Nuul, this would be an excellent story line. Great thread.

Thanks. But sadly because its a good thread that doesnt draw in the haters and fanboys, it will just die with few replies.

Colossus-Big C
Ive seen people make threads about the Darkness VS GEB confused

Trackz
darkness is unstoppable, I mean didn't he take on superman in his own series?

King Castle
crossovers dont count and on the same note darkness and hulk had a crossover as well....

anyways...

i see dracs durning into mist and end up biting him.

Trackz
Originally posted by King Castle
crossovers dont count and on the same note darkness and hulk had a crossover as well....

anyways...

i see dracs durning into mist and end up biting him. I think it was a superman canon to the image universe, as his fight with batman was referenced in continuity.

King Castle
Darkness is not image it is top cow comics.

there goes that.

Trackz
Darkness is not image it is top cow comics.

there goes that. my bad I meant top cow, but his crossover with batman has been cited as in continuity and so has superman

King Castle
its still a crossover and per the rules aren't used plus Jackie fight supes is still irrelevant to his actual power level.

dracs has fought Thor, Silver Surfer.. see what i mean?

The Nuul
Originally posted by Trackz
my bad I meant top cow, but his crossover with batman has been cited as in continuity and so has superman

Who says that? whats the proof?

Trackz
its still a crossover and per the rules aren't used plus Jackie fight supes is still irrelevant to his actual power level.

dracs has fought Thor, Silver Surfer.. see what i mean? ask bada, this is a special condition, as the story is actually in continuity for the darkness storyline

dracula was amped when he fought thor
dracula was fighting a mentally distraught surfer, I have the feelign most people haven't actually seen those stories, and just throw those names out there.

King Castle
that's my point context.. Darkness isnt in Superman power level and Supes was massively holding back on jackie..

Trackz
Originally posted by The Nuul
Who says that? whats the proof? they've been referenced, I could be wrong though, have you heard otherwise? I have a comic in which darkness talks about going to gotham

The Nuul
I am sure its only canon to Darkness and not DC.

King Castle
even if they were canon it doesnt matter as in they are two companies and crossover regardless are not to be used.

The Nuul
Some can be used if its canon. The mods will clear this up. If its not cannon then it cannot be used.

Trackz
that's my point context.. Darkness isnt in Superman power level and Supes was massively holding back on jackie.. darkness has an immensely higher power level and has plain better feats.

Trackz
Originally posted by The Nuul
I am sure its only canon to Darkness and not DC. yea its only canon to darkness, but theres no reason to assume that the batman and superman of the darkness are any weaker than that of DC

King Castle
i know the darkness power lvl it isnt that powerful...

he makes shadow constructs that are easily tearable, he can make them inside ppl.. that's about it..

Jackie's power level could be GL lvl but sadly it is not due to his life style and lack of experience.

hence his personality doesnt have him use his powers like a GL would.

the ninjak
Is the Darkness force stronger than Cthon's curse?

King Castle
it's like the dark force.. used by a hitman mafia sadistic @$$hole

the ninjak
I'm undecided as to if the bite would work.

Mindset
i know the darkness power lvl it isnt that powerful...

he makes shadow constructs that are easily tearable, he can make them inside ppl.. that's about it..

Jackie's power level could be GL lvl but sadly it is not due to his life style and lack of experience.

hence his personality doesnt have him use his powers like a GL would. Darkness level not that powerful?

You're crazy son!

Well, I think it got depowered lately, but before that he was really strong.

carver9
Darkness stomps

Prep-Man
Darkness.

Galan007
even if they were canon it doesnt matter as in they are two companies and crossover regardless are not to be used. Wrong. Crossover or not, canon is canon.

Estacado
Well Darkness has universal level potentional too bad Jackie is not that good with it.

The Darkness itself is 50% of Estacdo's universe. He can only access an insignificant fraction of it, but one that would still make him monstruously powerfull if he knew how to use it. He doesn't. He improved greatly during the first arc of his new series but has already reversed back to his usual incompetence.

Still, he probably tears Dracula to shreds.

King Castle
my problem here is how would he tear into drac's if he goes mist form

If he gets creative, he can put surround Dracula in an airtight sphere of darkness matter and bury it or fling into space where it will disolve when sunlight touches it, leaving dracula exposed. He can also create chemicals that will react with the mist, but he usually operates at lower level of competence than this.

King Castle
Originally posted by 753
If he gets creative, he can put surround Dracula in an airtight sphere of darkness matter and bury it or fling into space where it will disolve when sunlight touches it, leaving dracula exposed. He can also create chemicals that will react with the mist, but he usually operates at lower level of competence than this. i think a lot of ppl are saying darkness wins b/c of the potential in his power not the actual consistent display and Cis of Jackie.

i think a lot of ppl are saying darkness wins b/c of the potential in his power not the actual consistent display and Cis of Jackie. He actually has used the sun tatic against a darkness creature, his "son".

King Castle
Originally posted by 753
He actually has used the sun tatic against a darkness creature, his "son". hmm...mhmm

i remember a future story that took place in space on a ship a similar tactic was used by "that" current wielder of the darkness.

Mindset
i think a lot of ppl are saying darkness wins b/c of the potential in his power not the actual consistent display and Cis of Jackie. You need to look at his respect thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.