Best Bodyguard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Lobo is coming to get you tomorrow at 3:00 pm to fulfill a contract. You have enough resources to hire either 1 High Herald, or 2 High Meta's who do you pick?

Mshinu
Hmm.. is there a high herald with dolphin powers somewhere?

Colossus-Big C
Herald>Meta

i would pick the mask though

marwash22
Dr. Fate... Lobo can't kill what he can't find.

-Pr-
Starfire.

chomperx9
juggernaut

Omega Vision
Originally posted by -Pr-
Starfire.

Q99
Vril Dox II.

Mshinu
Can the time be used as prep for the hired cape?

Stoic
Originally posted by Mshinu
Can the time be used as prep for the hired cape?

Yea you can do whatever you want, but at 3:00 pm he's going to be there.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Stoic
Yea you can do whatever you want, but at 3:00 pm he's going to be there. at 3.00 PM I go and get the mail from the post office so i wont be home.

marwash22
Originally posted by chomperx9
juggernaut and what happens after Juggs is BFR'd?

Lunacyde
Zoom and Vril Dox

Mshinu
Originally posted by Stoic
Yea you can do whatever you want, but at 3:00 pm he's going to be there.

Going with Doom & Reed then. cool

marwash22
Originally posted by Lunacyde
Zoom and Vril Dox Originally posted by Mshinu
Going with Doom & Reed then. cool OP says one high-Herald or 2 high-Meta's.

chomperx9
Originally posted by marwash22
and what happens after Juggs is BFR'd? thats not happening

Mshinu
OP says one high-Herald or 2 high-Meta's.

Those are above high meta? Really?

marwash22
Those are above high meta? Really? Reed and Doom are both Herald. Originally posted by chomperx9
thats not happening yes, yes it will. I'm not saying He'll get knocked into space, which is a possibility, but at the very least, he's gonna get knocked a block or so away and then you're left in the open.

chomperx9
Reed and Doom are both Herald. yes, yes it will. I'm not saying He'll get knocked into space, which is a possibility, but at the very least, he's gonna get knocked a block or so away and then you're left in the open. and juggernaut cant knock lobo a block away ? come on now

marwash22
and juggernaut cant knock lobo a block away ? come on now I never said he couldn't. But Lobo will come back, you moron. During one of those excahnges, Juggernaut will eventually get knocked far enough away to where you'll be left alone.

Omega Vision
Going with Doom & Reed then. cool
Honestly Lobo is one of the few people below Trans who I can see thwarting Doom+Reed's prep. His power is too illogical for men of science to stop. stick out tongue

Lunacyde
Ok...I wasn't aware they were both herald level...in that case Zoom then, Lobo wouldn't be able to get near me.

TheTyrant
Mr Sinister.

Stoic
Reed and Doom are both Herald. yes, yes it will. I'm not saying He'll get knocked into space, which is a possibility, but at the very least, he's gonna get knocked a block or so away and then you're left in the open.

Reed is a Herald level? Nah. Doom? I would put him as a High meta in terms of power. I may be wrong though.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Honestly Lobo is one of the few people below Trans who I can see thwarting Doom+Reed's prep. His power is too illogical for men of science to stop. stick out tongue

Hmm maybe..

How about Ambush Bug? He is supposed to be almost impossible for super powered guys to take down.

(edit)Oh wait he is weak to over the top guys like Lobo. dang!

chomperx9
I never said he couldn't. But Lobo will come back, you moron. During one of those excahnges, Juggernaut will eventually get knocked far enough away to where you'll be left alone. didn u read one of my previous posts ? at 3:00 PM im at the post office. Lobo will have to deal with juggernaut the whole time while im gone

marwash22
didn u read one of my previous posts ? at 3:00 PM im at the post office. Lobo will have to deal with juggernaut the whole time while im gone stfu & gtfo. He's coming for you... wherever you are, that's were he will be @ 3:00. You're a clown.

Lunacyde
I win :P

Stoic
stfu & gtfo. He's coming for you... wherever you are, that's where he will be @ 3:00. You're a clown.

Oh God!

Mshinu
Why didn`t I think of.. Judomaster!

vansonbee
and what happens after Juggs is BFR'd? LOL Lobo get BFR also.

So what your point?

chomperx9
Originally posted by vansonbee
LOL Lobo get BFR also.

So what your point? thumbup1

King Castle
X-man..

that was easy.

Mindset
Doom and two Doombots.

Q99
Why didn`t I think of.. Judomaster!

Judomaster's field doesn't protect you, only her.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Q99
Judomaster's field doesn't protect you, only her.

I`ll be superglued to her back! stick out tongue

Meh, I`ll get the two cops who arrested Thanos then.

Q99
There's a reason I picked Vril Dox II. He's leashed Lobo before, and always fulfills his contracts.

Brutacus

King Castle
Thor and Thor grants me his power and hammer to tag team beat lobo down hard... then just teloport him away into a limbo dimension and no way back. cool

marwash22
Originally posted by vansonbee
LOL Lobo get BFR also.

So what your point? Point is, Lobo will come back if he's bfr'd and eventually Juggs will get bfr'd and you and Chumper will be left unprotected. erm

King Castle
could always get Klarion the witch boy

psycho gundam
mirror master

i can save the rest of my money for women or something

marwash22
Originally posted by psycho gundam
mirror master

i can save the rest of my money for women or something i like where your head's at.

psycho gundam
i like where your girl's head is at

p.s. it's my cock

Omega Vision

p.s. it's my cock
Oh snap.

Tonight has been a great night for reparte. laughing out loud

marwash22

p.s. it's my cock be careful, she's a biter.

Brutacus

psycho gundam

Brutacus

zopzop
Wait, does it count against the rules if the person we pick has an army of minions at his/her disposal?

Because if no, I'd pick Belasco. Ruler of Limbo. A) He wouldn't allow Lobo in his realm and B) his two minions, S'ym and N'astrich would tear Lobo to pieces. S'ym caved Colossus chest in and snapped off one of Wolverine's claws and used it as a toothpick!

The demons love slaughter and they never get tired. I'd actually pity Lobo.

Omega Vision

marwash22

marwash22
I imagine PG's girl is on Marwash's girl's clit. my girl and i have an open relationship... as in, she knows that if she were to ever stray, my hand would be open to check that ass when she came back.

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww325/mikeyb13_photo/pimp_hand.jpg

estahuh

psycho gundam
I imagine PG's girl is on Marwash's girl's clit. i would comment on you and your little brother, but i don't imagine ghey shit

wink

Brutacus
this guy.
What this guy???

Omega Vision
i would comment on you and your little brother, but i don't imagine ghey shit

wink
Then how do you explain all the Thanos/Silver Surfer slash fiction you've been spamming my PM box with?

psycho gundam
scans or it didn't happen

marwash22
ghey fanfiction... and you're not sharing? well, phuck you! grumpy

Lunacyde
Wow...Mirror Master....best choice.....except mine :P

I suppose both work though.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Lunacyde
Ok...I wasn't aware they were both herald level...in that case Zoom then, Lobo wouldn't be able to get near me. Zoom is beyond Herald. If he isn't than he definitely should be.

twizzlers713
batman is obviously the answer. followed by captain america, and then flash

King Castle
Originally posted by twizzlers713
batman is obviously the answer. followed by captain america, and then flash you forgot to mention Hitman. sneer

also Wolverine.durverine

Silver Surfer, but really, Blink or Magik should suffice.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
Silver Surfer
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/24823/766348-lobo_super.jpg
peaches

Oh you

SamZED
Boneclaw Wolverine is all it takes.stick out tongue

Seriously though, I pick Thor. And gonna go all "nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah!!" behind his back.

Lunacyde
I still say Mirror Master or Zoom would be the best choices...

the ninjak
Originally posted by SamZED
Seriously though, I pick Thor. And gonna go all "nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah!!" behind his back.

Hank Pym and Sue Richards. That way I get some eye candy while Pym just takes me anywhere in the galaxy.

Don Corleone
Superman, that's enough to protect my beautiful face

iceman24567
I pick Doop smile

Uriel005
hmmm... she hulk and granny goodness there is no way Lobo could say no to those two regardless of contract. The main man has his needs.

Failing that I get aquaman to threaten him by saying that he has a message already set up for the space dolphins of the universe to hate Lobo from now on that will trigger on a universal scale at the push of a button.

But in all seriousness surfer.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Uriel005
hmmm... she hulk and granny goodness there is no way Lobo could say no to those two regardless of contract. The main man has his needs.

He could easily say no to Granny Goodness, anyone could.

Uriel005
He could easily say no to Granny Goodness, anyone could.

It's Lobo, figured I'd throw her in there in case one of his odd tastes kicked in. Figured I'd have my bases covered.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.