Mewtwo vs Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MooCowofJustice
They've been in at least two separate threads against each other, but only on teams. So what the hell.

MewTwo's feats from movie are canon, and for shits and giggles he gets full access to his move pool including new moves from Black and White. No Mindwipe allowed though. Is too easy. Unless Kratos has some resistance I am unaware of.

God of War 3 Kratos, no Hope.

MewTwo's island. They start in positions that make it impossible for either of them to begin by launching an attack. Movement will be required first.

Am hoping I didn't overlook something lame that lets Kratos insta win.

TheAuraAngel
Mewtwo...probably. Unless Kratos has something I'm not aware of.

Demonic Phoenix
Kratos steals his soul. stoned

TheAuraAngel
He can get near Mewtwo? O_o

MooCowofJustice
MewTwo is a genetic experiment. He doesn't have a soul.

link-rape

TheAuraAngel
Q59sJFumXY4

No soul eh?

NemeBro
Can Mewtwo do anything to keep Kratos down?

Kratos could probably easily bisect Mewtwo, getting to him would be a ***** though.

MooCowofJustice
I was banking more on variety and TK power.

TheAuraAngel
That and his ability to poison Kratos and then keep teleporting around until the guy finally dies. Either way works.

The Scenario
Entire movepool including TMs?

Also, should've allowed Hope because Mewtwo Power Swapping that would've been hilarious.

NemeBro
He can poison?

TheAuraAngel
He can learn <insert Brittany Spears song here>.

So yeah, can poison him.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
He can learn <insert Miley Cyrus song here>.

So yeah, can poison him.

Fixed.

The Scenario
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Fixed.

I wasn't aware Miley Cyrus had a song called "Toxic."

NemeBro
That may be the lamest joke ever NemeSis.

TheAuraAngel
laughing out loud

I guess it went over his head?

Nemesis X
Miley is worse than Britteny.

NemeBro
NOT THE POINT BUCKO!

MooCowofJustice
I wasn't even aware that was a joke.

Nemesis X
I didn't know Britteny had a song called Toxic so shut it.

menokokoro
i would say mewtwo, his power is insane. he literally created an entire island with his mind....not to be confused with a special ability that a god might have to do something similar, no he used his psychic powers to create matter into island form....that is frikin epic

MooCowofJustice
Actually that island was there. erm It was the same one he was born on, and he destroyed it on his escape, later returning.

menokokoro
oh yeah...sad I hate being wrong lol. but doesn't he break it down completely afterward though?

MooCowofJustice
I don't think so. Maybe, I haven't seen his second movie.

BloodRain
Mind control/Tm and tutor moves not an option?

Ranged fighter with barriers, teleports and TK, don't know how Kratos will even get to touch Mewtwo. Id even venture that him being able to move a hurricane let alone a world wide one would he'd be able to inflict physical pain on Kratos, not just mental. That TK strength backing his Psychic or Psycho Break attacks would be chaotic.

He makes his whole fortress disappear at the end of the film. Better in the second as he was able to teleport the island they were on underground while mind wiping a small legion. Some matter control there like with the Clone Balls

Cheap moves: Disable, Me First and capturing Kratos in a Clone Ball >->

MooCowofJustice
MewTwo has access to his full movepool. This includes TMs and Tutors. Those are part of his movepool.

And oh.

ScreamPaste
Should highlight that the typical hurricane releases a nuke's worth of energy over the course of 20 minutes, a world wide one would be .. Impressive.

BloodRain
And a wwhuricane would be 3000x the size of an average hurricane, that's some major power. And 4x that if including Sp.Atk boosting moves.. boom.

MooCowofJustice
x8 if you max the special attack boosts.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
x8 if you max the special attack boosts. wut? O.o

MooCowofJustice
Yeah. Isn't that how the math works?

Regular stat x2 for first Swords Dance/Rock Polish/Agility/Nasty Plot. Multply that by 2 for the next one, x4. x2 again for last, equals x8.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Yeah. Isn't that how the math works?

Regular stat x2 for first Swords Dance/Rock Polish/Agility/Nasty Plot. Multply that by 2 for the next one, x4. x2 again for last, equals x8. Nah, I was under the impression it was cumalitive.

3 sword's dances puts you at 4x damage.

0-1x
1-2x
2-3x
3-4x

BloodRain
6 stages of increase, each stage adds 0.5. Stage 1 = 1.5x stage 6 = 4x.

Demonic Phoenix
Mewtwo wins.

Now please get back to the discussion involving the most pathetic singer in this generation.

Originally posted by The Scenario
Entire movepool including TMs?

Also, should've allowed Hope because Mewtwo Power Swapping that would've been hilarious.

Hope cannot be swapped. estahuh

Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
He can get near Mewtwo? O_o

Yes. Mewtwo is instantly awestruck by Kratos' physique stoned

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.