kojima might make mgs5?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

menokokoro
ok, so Hideo Kojima said that mgs4 was the last metal gear solid game, then mgs rising was announced. this was ok, because it is not about snake, and its a prequel to 4. and now...he is considering making a 5. I don't know about the rest of you, but I think he needs to stop, mgs is an awesome series, great story line and just generally entertaining, but I personally want to see what else he can make while not trapped in the mgs universe.

What do you think?

Phanteros
The story virtually ended in 4. So I don't know how can they continue it without rebooting it or hurting story(unless they can make a new protagonist or Raiden).

Cyner
Personally I think MGS is a terrible series that thankfully ended... reanimating the corpse of the series is a bad idea.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Cyner
Personally I think MGS is a terrible series that thankfully ended... reanimating the corpse of the series is a bad idea.

Not so much terrible as overrated.

menokokoro
Originally posted by Cyner
Personally I think MGS is a terrible series that thankfully ended... reanimating the corpse of the series is a bad idea. TAKE IT BACK! lol no, jk. I am glad it is over too, just because IT IS OVER! the fact that he is considering another just irritates me.

oh! he just announced (via twitter) that production of his new game just started, just an fyi.

Nemesis X
I thought Peace Walker was as close to a MGS5 as people could get erm

Phanteros
The thing I didn't like about metal gear was that there was more cutscenes than gameplay. If I wanted to watch something that long I would watch a movie. The story was finished in 4 and continuing it will result in the Kojima catching the "George Lucas" syndrome.

NemeBro
If he does make MGS5, I'm hoping for old cripplied Snake in a wheelchair. Would be bawss.

Scythe
Originally posted by NemeBro
If he does make MGS5, I'm hoping for old cripplied Snake in a wheelchair. Would be bawss.

I'd approve.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.