How long have we been doing this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The MISTER
Alright I've got to admit it. This kmc forum is the second most fun I've had on the computer. embarrasment

I've been off and on now for about six years and it's still fun so I was wondering how long you've been coming and commenting on this that and the other. I googled Spider-man vs Batman and it led me to this site, then I started reading posts...I learned how to sign up that next day. Man I was leaving all kind of crazy lookin posts and then I worked on a sig for about a week. I'm still a scrub on the computer and don't really know how to do the coolest stuff but this website got me started.

I was battling these dudes named Creshosk and Jinzin and it was fun. It was crazy to me how much fun it was and it's still crazy to me how much fun it still is! smokin'

So I'm late and I'm wondering how long you been doin this? cool

Dave_97
Originally posted by The MISTER
This kmc forum is the second most fun I've had on the computer.
dude.

i am so sorry.

Lightningrod
I've been an member since Aug 3rd 2003
So I have been here for awhile
I dont post like I used to back in the good old days
But I still pop in here and there

It just isnt fun anymore for me ...

Scythe
Haha, in Rod we trust.

Lightningrod
funny stick out tongue

Scythe
That episode of the Simpsons was just on.

steverules_2
I've been here too long, I doubt I'll ever leave but some day maybe...I don't wanna be one of those members that says goodbye I'm leaving forever just to come back the next day glare

The MISTER
Originally posted by Dave_97
dude.

i am so sorry.

well I just got my first computer about two weeks ago. sad

Before that I was always on someone elses. I'm so late in the game that I can't do any of the really cool stuff...And I won't play WOW. I have an addictive personality, just look at how I've been stuck here. smokin'

The MISTER
Originally posted by steverules_2
I've been here too long, I doubt I'll ever leave but some day maybe...I don't wanna be one of those members that says goodbye I'm leaving forever just to come back the next day glare
Yeah I hate when rappers do that. Hey man is it hard to get a cool avatar like yours? I might keep qoutin you just to see yours! smokin'

JacopeX
I have taken five hiatus's from KMC.

Been here for five years.

Rogue Jedi
bewbz.

AsbestosFlaygon
Click on a username, look at the top-left column where it says "Date Registered" then you'll find out how long we've been doing this.

Sancty
Alright I've got to admit it. This kmc forum is the second most fun I've had on the computer. embarrasment
What the f**k? ....

I joined Sep 2005

REXXXX
Coming up on nine years as a Killermovian...

mikeydude
I used to post in like one thread. But now Im like only posting in one fourm. I never really cared much about other forms on here. I get boree with people competing on who's better. I love to debate. But. I get bored easily.

steverules_2
Yeah I hate when rappers do that. Hey man is it hard to get a cool avatar like yours? I might keep qoutin you just to see yours! smokin'

Can be difficult yes

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by mikeydude
I used to post in like one thread. But now Im like only posting in one fourm. I never really cared much about other forms on here. I get boree with people competing on who's better. I love to debate. But. I get bored easily. I was on de bates team in school. I was a master of de bates.

Dave_97
Originally posted by REXXXX
Coming up on nine years as a Killermovian... and in that time, you've broken my heart 5 times.

i still love you.

The MISTER
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I was on de bates team in school. I was a master of de bates. MOst people I run into don't like to debate anything realistically. That's why this place is pretty cool... lots of tough debaters. smokin'

I don't think I'm gonna get bored with this but it's hard for me to put my personality in it. I don't talk like I type cause I cuss like a sailor. Don't wanna risk getting thrown off. I figure most could handle it but there's alway's someone sensitive as hell. smokin'

The MISTER
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Click on a username, look at the top-left column where it says "Date Registered" then you'll find out how long we've been doing this. That's no fun! smokin' plus I like all the different personalities. Most of the time I'm only posting when I'm disagreeing with someone. sad So I started this thread. If I had more time on my hands I could PM people but I don't have enough free time and I don't type fast enough so there's no better way for me to get to know you guys. Most of the long timers are pretty damn funny too. smokin'

Leo.M
Long time. I use to post more now its just eh. Life kicks in, work, relationship, fun. w00t

LanceWindu
I have less than a year until my 10th anniversary.

cocal
So funny !

Quiero Mota
On KMC specifically? Five years this December.

But I've been debating and posting on the net since about '97 or '98. I also currently am a member on 3 other sites.

Sappho
been on kmc for a little over two years now, started as the name k1Lla441, and first came on kmc because i seen the url for "link vs. kratos". i clicked on it, and ever since then the idea of pitting "game character vs game character" sounds too interesting. i started out talking to nemebro, peach, gk, and the rest at the vg vs forums and plan to do so for a while.

to me, to just "declare" that your leaving a website seems a little odd. if i dont like it or am getting sick of it, ill just take a break for a couple weeks, if not months.

ADarksideJedi
Too long!jk I lost count.

Kaibs
Before I actually registered, I used to look at the comic vs forum all the time for about 3 years prior, as it was about the only entertaining thing to do on the internet on base at the time. Plus we never got much time to begin with so you couldn't truly do anything entertaining like play a game or anything.

Then when I did register, I just debated in the movie vs forums for a while and nothin else. RJ's logic at the time just made me want to pummel a baby angel. But I've slowly grown to accept him and his shenanigans.

the ninjak
Started at the beginning of the year I think....

Kicking it in the Comics VS Forum. Enjoy the Movie VS Forum as well.

I expected a larger group in the Horror section but there aint many.

Kaibs
Yeah the movie vs forum and the movie forum in general kind of has it's regulars and that's about it. We rarely get a new comer and if we do they usually don't stick around lol.

jinXed by JaNx
I've been coming to KMC for over seven years now...,damn, where did that time go?

BobbyD
I'm wondering how long you been doin this? cool

Doing what? stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
THIS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.