Who is the hottest among the male X-men?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RLAAMJR.
I think, the guys from the x-men look better than any other characters from marvel. So i wanna know who among the three is the hottest.

KingD19
Storm? Cuz she defeated the Trion and everything. cool

Mshinu
Glob Herman

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/79416-17632-glob-herman_large.jpg

Colossus-Big C
this should be locked for ghey

RLAAMJR.
Originally posted by KingD19
Storm? Cuz she defeated the Trion and everything. cool

I like you're answer.",)

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

and who is gay here???

Omgu8mynewt
Crawler, he was pretty awesome sad

wannabe
Could you be any less mature or tolerant?

My personal favourits are Beast and Nightcrawler. Both are pretty cute and i like the blue.

RLAAMJR.
I guess I have to vote so i can see who is winning. lol",)

the ninjak
All the girls love Remy.

The Big O
Originally posted by Omgu8mynewt
Crawler, he was pretty awesome sad what do you mean "was?" is he dead or something?

-Pr-
Originally posted by The Big O
what do you mean "was?" is he dead or something?

Yes. Bastion did it.

Omega Vision
I know PR's choice. stick out tongue
If that were a forum policy the mods would have closed all your threads. biscuits

-Pr-
mmm

The Big O
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yes. Bastion did it. eek dontgetit cry bawling no oh bob, why????

-Pr-
eek dontgetit cry bawling no oh bob, why????

he saved hope's life.

Warlord
professor X

The Big O
Originally posted by -Pr-
he saved hope's life. yeah i did my research. it still broke my poor little heart to see him depart. although, Marvel has a tendency of bringing people back to life.

aztec
Originally posted by RLAAMJR.

and who is gay here???

You for making a thread about male superheroes. stick out tongue

There's nothing wrong about voicing your opinion. Your confident about your sexual preference. Other guys want to look like them, or admire their bodies. Anyway, I voted for Cyclops cause I look like him. big grin

wannabe
what's with this stupid homophobic comment??? mad

I always had a thing for Kurt and Hank. Gues i'm into blue people. But hunky Colossus has also always been on my list - man was i happy when ultimate C was outed. wink

RLAAMJR.
Originally posted by aztec
You for making a thread about male superheroes. stick out tongue

There's nothing wrong about voicing your opinion. Your confident about your sexual preference. Other guys want to look like them, or admire their bodies. Anyway, I voted for Cyclops cause I look like him. big grin

But i'm not gay. I was just asking since girls are so crazy about these guys.

-Pr-
Females: Psylocke > Emma > Storm > Domino > X-23 imo.

In the interest of equality.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Mshinu
Glob Herman

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/79416-17632-glob-herman_large.jpg

We have a winner here.

Morrison's X-Men were awesome.

maxman1180
Wolverine...

Katya
Colossus!

Ingonyama
I like Wolverine, pre-Utopia Cyclops, Colossus, Gambit, Nightcrawler, Beast, Joseph, and Cable, all for different reasons.

Wolverine tops the list though, which is odd seeing as how I haven't liked the character all that much since Claremont left the books. There's just something about animal magnetism (tempered with a sense of right and wrong) that does it for me. ^_^

It's funny, but I don't like any of the blond X-Men. Havok, Archangel, and Longshot are the ones who first come to mind. Most of them are insecure, excessively angsty, or just plain bland. (Cypher's interesting and has a really cool power, but I'm not hot for him)

Mshinu
Clearly Dummy, the fart-in-a-suit.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090828204110/marveldatabase/images/thumb/6/6a/New_X-Men_Vol_1_136_page_09_Dummy_%28Earth-616%29.jpg/323px-New_X-Men_Vol_1_136_page_09_Dummy_%28Earth-616%29.jpg

89thwarrior
Wolverine. No doubt that he would be the Top.

Gambit... I expected that he would the second.

Cyclops? I don't know. I just don't know.

Ingonyama
Originally posted by 89thwarrior
Wolverine. No doubt that he would be the Top.

Gambit... I expected that he would the second.

Cyclops? I don't know. I just don't know.

As long as he's been around, and as much as he really doesn't care what other people think of him, I always figured Wolverine for a versatile bi guy who goes both ways. Men, women, top, bottom, it doesn't matter.

Logan should, logically, be secure enough in his masculinity that he should be able to be comfortable with an attraction to anyone, regardless of who they are.

I saw a kind of romance in his relationship with Nightcrawler, different from the way he felt about JEEEAAAAAN the whole time she was around, but no less meaningful.

89thwarrior
I laughed when you mentioned romance between Nightcrawler and Wolverine... did that really happen? I'm curious now... (^^,)

Ingonyama
Originally posted by 89thwarrior
I laughed when you mentioned romance between Nightcrawler and Wolverine... did that really happen? I'm curious now... (^^,)

Not officially. They were best friends, and really close throughout their run on the books together, but they were never romantically involved.

The Big O
I thought I was the only one who thought that Wolverine was so confident in himself that he would eventually be bi or at least have a gay experience. I'm surprised that I hasn't happened yet.

Ingonyama
I thought I was the only one who thought that Wolverine was so confident in himself that he would eventually be bi or at least have a gay experience. I'm surprised that I hasn't happened yet.

To be fair, the problem isn't with Logan's confidence in his masculinity so much as it's Marvel being too scared to have one of their #1 poster boys admit to liking dudes.

Attitudes are changing, but Marvel still sells to a largely heterosexual demographic, which is why none of The Big Names are going to come out as bi any time soon. For everyone who thinks like you and I do, there's like 10 bigoted Fuzzy McKillStab fanboys out there who'd RAGEQUIT the comic if they saw even a hint of same-sex attraction from their favorite paragon of testosterone.

Even Storm, who I'm almost positive likes girls as much as guys (see her tension with Yukio and Callisto, and the closeness she always shared with Jean), has never been explicitly stated as such.

The Big O
People are just closed-minded. Its just a comic book. You can't be THAT confident and tough and masculine and not notice a hot guy. And I'm speaking as a straight guy.

And Storm herself has said that she's not a modest, closed-minded gal (in her own words and way, of course.) I wouldn't be surprised if she got a little hot and heavy with some chick.

alisonw99
So i wanna know who among the three is the hottesthttp:/http://www.infoocean.info/avatar4.jpg/

mastagambit
Gambit.
If it wasn't for Hugh Jackman no one would like Wolverine.

Whiteclipse
Originally posted by Ingonyama
To be fair, the problem isn't with Logan's confidence in his masculinity so much as it's Marvel being too scared to have one of their #1 poster boys admit to liking dudes.

Attitudes are changing, but Marvel still sells to a largely heterosexual demographic, which is why none of The Big Names are going to come out as bi any time soon. For everyone who thinks like you and I do, there's like 10 bigoted Fuzzy McKillStab fanboys out there who'd RAGEQUIT the comic if they saw even a hint of same-sex attraction from their favorite paragon of testosterone.

Even Storm, who I'm almost positive likes girls as much as guys (see her tension with Yukio and Callisto, and the closeness she always shared with Jean), has never been explicitly stated as such.

Marvel would never de-power Wolverine mwahaha laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.