Curtis Miller (Tyrant) vs. Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Curtis Miller is a character from Resident Evil: Degeneration who, ultimately, is transformed into the Tyrant monster. See the video at 7:30:

3FzzAUTNzjg

We can all clearly see how much damage soak this monster has.

For the uninitiated, go to YouTube to watch the other videos for more input about this character: Resident Evil Degeneration the movie part 7/9, 8/9, 9/9.

VERSUS

The Abomination (The Incredible Hulk)

Setting: The same underground facility from RE: Degeneration.

Tyrant is fully transformed, battle ready.

Tyrant has super strength, mega damage soak, super jump (from the elevator scene), speed, and his towering physique.

Blonksy/Abomination has super strength comparable to the Hulk's. Abomination is not as tall as Tyrant, I think. Blonksy is a true fighter, able to strategize, and use tact whereas Tyrant is a hulking monster of rage.

Any takers?

Kaibs
OOOOO. Good thread sir.

Abomination takes it though. He withstood a lot more damage soak than Tyrant did. Plus the Hulk alone could like solo RE movieverse. Abomination probably could as well or eventually get bored and stop. Even though Tyrant gets his Rocket Launchers they'd be useless.

Impediment
Originally, I was going to use Hellboy instead of Abomination. I guess I should have thought it through a little more.

Kaibs
Pending if Hellboy gets his crazy pistol that might not be good for Tyrant either. Although without it I think it'd be one hell of a match. Although Hellboy would obviously be way faster than the Zombie like Tyrant.

Impediment
Zombie like? The tyrant was kicking ass and taking names with the military guys on the ground, and in the elevator. stick out tongue

Kaibs
True, but he was also slow as piss lol. Remember the bridge scene where he was walking slower than he did in the video games mumbling STARS.

Impediment
Umm.....I think that you're confusing Tyrant with Nemesis, sir. confused

Also, Nemesis, not Tyrant, has rocket launchers.

Kaibs
Oh my God. You're right. My bad man.

Regardless Tyrant would get destroyed lol. Although he would be definitely faster than I originally said he would be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.