Who's top dog in stealth?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
top 3 in stealth. Who are they? I might put Batman on top. He got around Superman's senses.

Mindset
Deadman

Juntai
Originally posted by Prep-Man
top 3 in stealth. Who are they? I might put Batman on top. He got around Superman's senses. He also broke into Spectre's temples -and- left before anyone noticed.

byrdgang21
Batman, Dracula, Mystique

For Marvel, I'd say

Magneto

Cypher (invisible and intangible girl)

Mary Zero, IIRC, was this Deadpol character that completelly blinded people to her presence, even their memories were erase or edited to explain away the consequences of her actions to them. Her power was always active, it was like she didn't exist at all to the world. IIRC electronic equipment was also obfuscated by it

Darth Martin
Batman

Daredevil, Spider-Man, Black Panther are all great too.

Leaving out guys who have powers specifically for stealth like Sue, Kurt, etc.

marwash22
Spidey is being overlooked. sneer

1. Batman

everyone else.

carver9
I would say that wolverine and batman are equals in this dept. Didn't wolverine stealth get him past all of reeds tech that is hooked up to the ff4 tower?

chomperx9
krypto, underdog, wonder dog are the only top dogs i know

Q99
In DC, Batman and Cassandra are probably the best, dunno who'd fill out the three.

The Nuul
Nightcrawler?

TheLordofMurder
Cloak....

Thread over...

Omega Vision
Originally posted by carver9
I would say that wolverine and batman are equals in this dept. Didn't wolverine stealth get him past all of reeds tech that is hooked up to the ff4 tower?
Wolverine doesn't disappear on his allies mid-sentence.

Mister Terrific also deserves mention.

Black bolt z
How come invisible woman can turn invisible but can't stealth worth shit?sneer

Galan007
Iron Man /w/ Stealth Armor. smart

Mindset
Deadpool w/ Iron Man's stealth suit.

Lunacyde
Elektra
Batman
Sabretooth

complexbrother
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3jyydKGWS1qbgsmko1_400.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/44/SECWAR004.jpg

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070311131960/marveldatabase/images/3/34/Winter_Soldier.jpg

psycho gundam
adam warlock

SamZED
Originally posted by marwash22
Spidey is being overlooked. sneer

1. Batman

everyone else. And while I agree with you about Batman.. and that's concerning pretty much everything and not just stealth...
Spidey is great at stealth. He sneaked into FF's tower and got out without being noticed by anyone or anyTHING (including all of Reed's tech) and sneaked into Latverian embassy with Doom going "WTF how did you get passed my tech without being noticed?!"

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by SamZED
And while I agree with you about Batman.. and that's concerning pretty much everything and not just stealth...
Spidey is great at stealth. He sneaked into FF's tower and got out without being noticed by anyone or anyTHING (including all of Reed's tech) and sneaked into Latverian embassy with Doom going "WTF how did you get passed my tech without being noticed?!" He also tracked Iron Man without him knowing, his warning system helps.

He doesn't have MA though, so you know he doesn't count... shifty

SamZED
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
He also tracked Iron Man without him knowing, his warning system helps.

He doesn't have MA though, so you know he doesn't count... shifty laughing out loud Yeah symbiote Spider-man should be better at this cause he at least LOOKS like a ninja.

And yeah, I forgot about that one, Tony's armor couldnt even locate the tracer.

Tha C-Master
laughing out loud Yeah symbiote Spider-man should be better at this cause he at least LOOKS like a ninja.

And yeah, I forgot about that one, Tony's armor couldnt even locate the tracer. And his badass is on.

Spider-Man would also be nigh impossible to sneak up on too. He's definitely one of the best on his level.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Omega Vision

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Psylocke 01

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Psylocke01Page012.jpghttp://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Psylocke01Page013.jpg

Wolverine ninja' vanishes from Psylocke, while inside the cockpit of the Blackbird, without her noticing. Presumably he also makes it off the Blackbird without being seen by the Japanese military who are surrounding it.

marwash22
Originally posted by Black bolt z
How come invisible woman can turn invisible but can't stealth worth shit?sneer you've answered your own question. eek!

Black bolt z
Originally posted by marwash22
you've answered your own question. eek! laughing out loud

Dum Dum Dugan
top 3 in stealth. Who are they? I might put Batman on top. He got around Superman's senses.
Though thats impressive honestly I believe sneaking up on someone like DD is more impressive. Feel like haft the time writers complete forget he has like absurd levels of hear. While so one like DD is like the focus of his power constantly potrayed using it.

Dum Dum Dugan

Mister Terrific also deserves mention.
Yes he does, he done it to night crawler several times. You are vastly underrating his stealth.

He snuck into Avengers mansion past all there security and behind all the hero with out anyone noticing him during infinity wars. That is quite possibly top 3 if not the best stealth feat ive ever seen.

He snuck into FF base.

He snuck in x-men base

He snuck into alpha flight

He snuck up on people like beast, night crawler, feral, sabre-tooth, DD ect. If not mistaken he snuck up on spiderman as well.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Though thats impressive honestly I believe sneaking up on someone like DD is more impressive. Feel like haft the time writers complete forget he has like absurd levels of hear. While so one like DD is like the focus of his power constantly potrayed using it. Yeah but Superman has absurd levels of...all senses really. He hears things from space yet he can never hear Batman approaching him.

Clearly Batman is quieter than the vaccum of space when he's stealthing. IE: Batman makes negative sound.

-Pr-
Though thats impressive honestly I believe sneaking up on someone like DD is more impressive. Feel like haft the time writers complete forget he has like absurd levels of hear. While so one like DD is like the focus of his power constantly potrayed using it.

what do you mean?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by -Pr-
what do you mean?
I think he's arguing that DD's hearing > Superman's because DD's hearing is one of his prime assets that's always emphasized.

-Pr-
I think he's arguing that DD's hearing > Superman's because DD's hearing is one of his prime assets that's always emphasized.

oh, right; i thought that.

eh, i suppose you could make the argument. but there have been moments when superman has actually stated that batman was getting around his senses.

King Castle
Batman.

only b/c his level of absurdness reaches new heights.

sneaking up on Supes and disappearing on Flash is beyond retarded but i'll give it as the best Stealth feat so far.

second to bats is wolverine.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by King Castle
Batman.

sneaking up on Supes and disappearing on Flash is beyond retarded but i'll give it as the best Stealth feat so far.

second to bats is wolverine.
In their first chronological meeting Post Crisis Superman thought Batman was a meta-human because of his stealth and escape artistry: slipping from Superman's grasp and disappearing without him noticing.

chomperx9
Batman.

second to bats is wolverine. second to bats would be spidey. Spidey is better at disappearing than logan.

King Castle
the only logical conclusion i had for bats on his disappearing flash and flash not being able to find him in the building and surrounding streets is that Bat's used his cave teleporter.

anyways.. if i recall Batman's suit conceals his heart beat from superman at least that was once the explanation.

King Castle
Originally posted by chomperx9
second to bats would be spidey. Spidey is better at disappearing than logan. spiderman doesnt have any real impressive stealth feats in quantity or quality to wolverine or batman.

Omega Vision
the only logical conclusion i had for bats on his disappearing flash and flash not being able to find him in the building and surrounding streets is that Bat's used his cave teleporter.

anyways.. if i recall Batman's suit conceals his heart beat from superman at least that was once the explanation.
No clearly Batman Batkicks time itself, causing a dilation effect that allows him to leisurely walk a hundred miles in the time it takes Flash to realize he's gone.

Edit: Two possible explanations:
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/Stealth_Hi-Bye.PNG
http://www.shortpacked.com/comics/2005-12-30-gordon.png

Konton
Elektra should be up there.

Daredevil stated on panel that she could avoid his radar sense altogether if she wanted to. She's also disappeared completely in plain sight of Wolverine, DD, Fury, and Black Widow on separate occasions.

Dum Dum Dugan
oh, right; i thought that.

eh, i suppose you could make the argument. but there have been moments when superman has actually stated that batman was getting around his senses.
I not argueing there better pre say, but that supermans tend to get ignored at times. Well DD is a primary powerset.

-Pr-
I not argueing there better pre say, but that supermans tend to get ignored at times. Well DD is a primary powerset.

Superman's only tend to get ignored when it suits the plot. When Batman gets around them, though, its usually stated that he actually got around them, not that superman happened to forget to use his hearing.

Starscream M
I not argueing there better pre say, but that supermans tend to get ignored at times. Well DD is a primary powerset. well if you're not arguing dd's better, than there's no point in bringing it up. this thread is about who is best.

Sr J-Bieb
Batman is number 1

Everyone else is way below him.

Dum Dum Dugan
Superman's only tend to get ignored when it suits the plot. When Batman gets around them, though, its usually stated that he actually got around them, not that superman happened to forget to use his hearing.
thats different then, did not realize that.

Omega Vision
Which is as much a strike against his hearing as getting tagged by Solomon Grundy is a strike against his FTL capability: IE: not really much of one at all.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Starscream M
well if you're not arguing dd's better, than there's no point in bringing it up. this thread is about who is best.
clearly are conversation was beyond your grasp.....

The Nuul
Hulk w/ Iron Man's stealth suit.

Dum Dum Dugan
would sneaking up one gladiator be equally impressive? Gambit has and I believe wolverine has as well.

King Castle
Batman
Wolverine/Maverick/sabretooth
Elektra
Daredevil
Venom(brook)
Black Panther
Captain America
Spiderman

Starscream M
Superman's only tend to get ignored when it suits the plot. When Batman gets around them, though, its usually stated that he actually got around them, not that superman happened to forget to use his hearing. how does batman get past it?

Starscream M
would sneaking up one gladiator be equally impressive? no.

-Pr-
how does batman get past it?

he hides his heartbeat etc using tech.

Dum Dum Dugan

He snuck into Avengers mansion past all there security and behind all the hero with out anyone noticing him during infinity wars. That is quite possibly top 3 if not the best stealth feat ive ever seen.

actaully I might say best, if I am recalling the line up there which had silver surfer among many other powerful individuals with crazy senses.

Dum Dum Dugan
no.
how wouldent it be? his senses are as impressive.

psycho gundam
Superman's only tend to get ignored when it suits the plot. When Batman gets around them, though, its usually stated that he actually got around them, not that superman happened to forget to use his hearing. so i take it batman turned his heart and lungs off, negated the inevitable heat signature he gives off just by living (and breathing), negated the wind disturbance he creates by moving, negates the air pressure changes he creates by moving, turned his scent and the scent of his costume off, and didn't make any sounds from the his footfalls or sounds from moving in a tight costume (boots n shit) while he was sneaking past superman

Starscream M
how wouldent it be? his senses are as impressive. his superhearing aren't emphasized anywhere to the degree superman's has.

King Castle
would sneaking up one gladiator be equally impressive? Gambit has and I believe wolverine has as well. i say so. didnt he use stealth tactics against the shiar guards including Gladiator?

anyways... there is always the future stories and legend of wolverine and gladiator.. big grin

-Pr-
Originally posted by psycho gundam
so i take it batman turned his heart and lungs off, negated the inevitable heat signature he gives off just by living (and breathing), negated the wind disturbance he creates by moving, negates the air pressure changes he creates by moving, turned his scent and the scent of his costume off, and didn't make any sounds from the his footfalls or sounds from moving in a tight costume (boots n shit) while he was sneaking past superman

i was talking about his hearing and his hearing alone.

Dum Dum Dugan
his superhearing aren't emphasized anywhere to the degree superman's has.
based on what? Gladiator senses have always been part of his character. This is load of horse shit.

-Pr-
based on what? Gladiator senses have always been part of his character. This is load of horse shit.

superman has more and better showings, though.

so i take it batman turned his heart and lungs off, negated the inevitable heat signature he gives off just by living (and breathing), negated the wind disturbance he creates by moving, negates the air pressure changes he creates by moving, turned his scent and the scent of his costume off, and didn't make any sounds from the his footfalls or sounds from moving in a tight costume (boots n shit) while he was sneaking past superman Dude, are you questioning the batman?

This might actually be possible oif he is exploring SM's limitations in atention, our brains let a lot get past us, even when our sense organs perceive the stimulus, we ignore them.

Starscream M
based on what? Gladiator senses have always been part of his character. This is load of horse shit. you a ignorant clown

when has gladiator ever used his hearing to narrow down to one person out of millions while hundreds of miles away

King Castle
okay guys pointing at starscream.. superman's powers arent always on nor is he always looking to say bat's can actively hide from supes if supes is looking for him is massive fail and bat wanking to no end.

its more impressive and speaks to the person's stealth to be able to sneak up on a person whose world is defined by his senses like: daredevil or Slade.
there powers are more or less actively on more often then not. superman has been snuck up on b/c he isnt always looking nor scanning.

@psycho goddamn

batman's suit hides his heart beat, his suit at times can hide his heat signature most of the time its the cape which does it.

as dumb as it sounds apparently bat's has hidden his scent in the past? sad

Omega Vision
so i take it batman turned his heart and lungs off, negated the inevitable heat signature he gives off just by living (and breathing), negated the wind disturbance he creates by moving, negates the air pressure changes he creates by moving, turned his scent and the scent of his costume off, and didn't make any sounds from the his footfalls or sounds from moving in a tight costume (boots n shit) while he was sneaking past superman
All that and more. As I said, Superman can hear things through the vacuum of space yet cannot hear Batman approaching. Batman clearly cloaks himself in a veil of anti-sound.

Dum Dum Dugan
superman has more and better showings, though.
more isent really a fair arguement for a character who has not even the tenth of superman apearances. Gladiators stated senses and shown are pretty absurd. and what of silver surfer? or adam warlock? or Thanos with the infinity gauntlet

-Pr-
okay guys pointing at starscream.. superman's powers arent always on nor is he always looking to say bat's can actively hide from supes if supes is looking for him is massive fail and bat wanking to no end.

@psycho goddamn

batman's suit hides his heart beat, his suit at times can hide his heat signature most of the time its the cape which does it.

as dumb as it sounds apparently bat's has hidden his scent in the past? sad

they are always on. he can't turn his hearing off any more than you or i can.

more isent really a fair arguement for a character who has not even the tenth of superman apearances. Gladiators stated senses and shown are pretty absurd. and what of silver surfer? or adam warlock? or Thanos with the infinity gauntlet

i did say better too.

Starscream M

he could intensify or focus it though

-Pr-
he could intensify or focus it though

yes, he does. he has to. its how he can (and has) picked one voice out of six billion.

psycho gundam
All that and more. As I said, Superman can hear things through the vacuum of space yet cannot hear Batman approaching. Batman clearly cloaks himself in a veil of anti-sound. batman's jobber aura even renders ridiculous kryptonian powers inert

nobody uses batman in tournaments though..... weird

Stoic

Backlash, Kitty Pryde, Night Crawler.

Starscream M
batman's jobber aura even renders ridiculous kryptonian powers inert

nobody uses batman in tournaments though..... weird cuz jobber aura doesn't work on KMC

Dum Dum Dugan
you a ignorant clown

when has gladiator ever used his hearing to narrow down to one person out of millions while hundreds of miles away
still as big of a joke as ever.

Originally posted by kgkg

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/4246/astroidzt0.th.gif

-Can hear from light years away

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/7831/heatanc5.th.jpg

-Hyper-vision allows him to see Galactus galaxies away.

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/60/sensesdx6.th.jpg

-Gladiator senses something is wrong with Torch

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/3664/visionpencc9.th.jpg

-Vision can penetrate the densest matter

King Castle

i did say better too. he reduces it to what he wants to hear and ignores the rest as we human's do every day when it comes to filter out noises. smokin'

Wonder woman has exploited this fact in battle against him waiting for him to increase his hearing when he is actively sensing..

batman has done the same on Wonder woman when she tries to focus her hearing.

its not that he "turns off" his hearing it is that he is subconsciously dismissing information that others like DD or DS would not do. since their world of sound is more limited hence they focus more and dismiss less information then supes cool

-Pr-
still as big of a joke as ever.

superman's are better.

he reduces it to what he wants to hear and ignores the rest as we human's do every day when it comes to filter out noises. smokin'

Wonder woman has exploited this fact in battle against him waiting for him to increase his hearing when he is actively sensing..

batman has done the same on Wonder woman when she tries to focus her hearing.

its not that he "turns off" his hearing it is that he is subconsciously dismissing information that others like DD or DS would not do. since their world of sound is more limited hence they focus more and dismiss less information then supes cool

exactly. he filters it.

she used magical stealth.

hers isn't as sharp as superman's.

psycho gundam
cuz jobber aura doesn't work on KMC so what is the criteria for a batman high feat?

does it have to be something that he can "actually" pull of? i don't think you want to go down that road

Starscream M
still as big of a joke as ever. why post a bunch of scans when only one has any relevance

also in that scan he's hearing a radiowave...that's no one near as impressive as Superman honing his hearing to 1 person out of 6+ billion people on earth

King Castle
superman's are better.

exactly. he filters it.

she used magical stealth.

hers isn't as sharp as superman's. like i said sneaking up on supe randomly through out the day isnt much of a feat its doing it to guys like daredevil,wolverine, spidey and DS that makes it more impressive since they rely on their senses as it is their world.

superman not so much unless superman is actively looking for them and some one is hiding.

Starscream M
so what is the criteria for a batman high feat?

does it have to be something that he can "actually" pull of? i don't think you want to go down that road Im not sure what you're asking

but alot of shit he does aren't explained by powersets or even intelligence...they just happen because he is batman...which would translate to a poor line of debating for a kmc tourney

-Pr-
like i said sneaking up on supe randomly through out the day isnt much of a feat its doing it to guys like daredevil,wolverine, spidey and DS that makes it more impressive since they rely on their senses as it is their world.

superman not so much unless superman is actively looking for them and some one is hiding.

superman doesn't rely on his senses?

psycho gundam
well, if superman (and the meat of the matter is it was superman) couldn't sense him, how does say... wolverine?

that ninja should be damn near ghost-like whenever he feels like it. shifty

i'm convinced that batman cannot be detected by anyone on par or below superman in the sensory department if he choses not to be

Dum Dum Dugan
why post a bunch of scans when only one has any relevance

also in that scan he's hearing a radiowave...that's no one near as impressive as Superman honing his hearing to 1 person out of 6+ billion people on earth
are you kidding me.......he can hear light years away.........and can see galaxies away.......how you came to such a conclusion is shocking to say the least.

Starscream M
are you kidding me.......he can hear light years away.........and can see galaxies away.......how you came to such a conclusion is shocking to say the least. sound can't travel light years away....its a stupid feat

-Pr-
sound can't travel light years away....its a stupid feat

tell that to superman.

Dum Dum Dugan
sound can't travel light years away....its a stupid feat
you don't get it, he not waiting for it to travel to him, he can hear things that are that far away.

love how your simply dismissing the feat becuase you dislike that it proves u wrong.

King Castle
superman doesn't rely on his senses? not in the way DD and wolverine are depended, no. i am not saying he cant hear a plea for help when some one is screaming. i am saying if he is at work and engross on a story lois or anyone can walk up to him unexpectedly that rarely happens to wolverine or DD b/c to them their senses are always tracking in their immediately vicinity they are reliant on it. Superman isnt specifically focus on using his senses he walks around into a building he isnt always X-raying the walls or ppl or trying to hear their heart beat and conversations... hence, someone walks up to him from behind when he is having a conversation isnt a big deal b/c he wasnt trying to hear them or anyone else so he can be surprised.

Omega Vision
well, if superman (and the meat of the matter is it was superman) couldn't sense him, how does say... wolverine?

that ninja should be damn near a ghost-like whenever he feels like it. shifty

i'm convinced that batman cannot be detected by anyone on par or above superman in the sensory department if he choses not to be
If Batman does not want to be detected you will not detect him.

He could steal the Living Tribunal's bath slippers without the LT knowing.

Dum Dum Dugan

He could steal the Living Tribunal's bath slippers without the LT knowing.
I think it still debatble if he is more stealthy then wolverine. wolverine did sneak up on living tribunal......

exactly. he filters it.

Which is how batman sneaks up on him. It's not really that huge of a feat, if you consider this.

-Pr-
not in the way DD and wolverine are depended, no. i am not saying he cant hear a plea for help when some one is screaming. i am saying if he is at work and engross on a story lois or anyone can walk up to him unexpectedly that rarely happens to wolverine or DD b/c to them their senses are always tracking in their immediately vicinity they are reliant on it. Superman isnt specifically focus on using his senses he walks around into a building he isnt always X-raying the walls or ppl or trying to hear their heart beat and conversations... hence, someone walks up to him from behind when he is having a conversation isnt a big deal b/c he wasnt trying to hear them or anyone else so he can be surprised.

actually no, it's the opposite way around.

Superman has to filter his hearing to keep himself from being overwhelmed. he's constantly being bombarded with sounds that he has to filter out.

x-ray vision is a power, not a default part of his senses. he has to focus to unhear the 99% of stuff that he doesn't want to hear; not push himself to hear the 1%.

Starscream M
I think it still debatble if he is more stealthy then wolverine. wolverine did sneak up on living tribunal...... u realize batman is much more multifaceted than wolverine right?

batman not only has ninja skills, he also has a shitload of tech to help him.

psycho gundam

He could steal the Living Tribunal's bath slippers without the LT knowing. and no tourney love for the batgod......

batman = totally invisible 100% proooved

nobody can tell me differently come next tourney, even if it's a high herald cap

King Castle
@PR
i dont feel like repeating myself over. here:
Originally posted by 753
Which is how batman sneaks up on him. It's not really that huge of a feat, if you consider this.

-Pr-
@PR
i dont feel like repeating myself over. here:

ermm

Dum Dum Dugan
u realize batman is much more multifaceted than wolverine right?

batman not only has ninja skills, he also has a shitload of tech to help him.
That doesent techinically make him better. Wolverine has decades of more experiences and training. His natural instinct is that of a predator. His enhances senses allow to aid him greatly in his stealth. He also has superhuman abilities which add to his extreme skill in stealth. Wolverine has very comparable feats and many of them.

-Pr-
That doesent techinically make him better. Wolverine has decades of more experiences and training. His natural instinct is that of a predator. His enhances senses allow to aid him greatly in his stealth. He also has superhuman abilities which add to his extreme skill in stealth. Wolverine has very comparable feats and many of them.

You think Wolverine could shield himself from Superman?

Starscream M
That doesent techinically make him better. Wolverine has decades of more experiences and training. His natural instinct is that of a predator. His enhances senses allow to aid him greatly in his stealth. He also has superhuman abilities which add to his extreme skill in stealth. Wolverine has very comparable feats and many of them. true...and without any aids, logan would be as good as batman in stealth.

but with gear and prep, batman is the ultimate stealth master...beyond logan.

Dum Dum Dugan
You think Wolverine could shield himself from Superman?
He was able to sneak up one Thanos with IG. He also snuck up a numerous hero in avenger mansion including I believe Thor, Herc, DD, Black Panther , Captain America, Iron man, Silver Surfer and Adam Warlock.

Wolverine has absurd feats of stealth as well.

Dum Dum Dugan
true...and without any aids, logan would be as good as batman in stealth.

but with gear and prep, batman is the ultimate stealth master...beyond logan.
with prep I agree, with out it, I strongly disagree.

Sr J-Bieb
He was able to sneak up one Thanos with IG. So did... everyone else...

His senses were dulled.

He also snuck up a numerous hero in avenger mansion including I believe Thor, Herc, DD, Black Panther , Captain America, Iron man, Silver Surfer and Adam Warlock.

Scans?

-Pr-
He was able to sneak up one Thanos with IG. He also snuck up a numerous hero in avenger mansion including I believe Thor, Herc, DD, Black Panther , Captain America, Iron man, Silver Surfer and Adam Warlock.

I was kidding. I'll try to be more blatant next time.

Tha C-Master
Superman's senses are beyond DD's. Sneaking up on him like that seems PIS'y but oh well.

King Kandy
Adam Warlock, he can be completely undetectable when he desires.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by King Kandy
Adam Warlock, he can be completely undetectable when he desires. i beat you to it bud

(no homo)

BattleMage
Panther/ batman/ wolverine

Warlord
Martian Manhunter sgould be high on the list

Invisibility
Intangibility
Psionic Masking

beat that

psycho gundam
^ batman would laugh hard at you right now (though nobody, including superman would be able to hear it, or notice him doing it)

Omega Vision
^ batman would laugh hard at you right now (though nobody, including superman would be able to hear it, or notice him doing it)
No when Batman laughs derisively everyone hears it. Because he wants them to hear it.

psycho gundam
not in a stealth thread he doesn't

way to fail omega vision *sigh*

Omega Vision
not in a stealth thread he doesn't

way to fail omega vision *sigh*
If Batman wants you to hear him you hear him regardless of what thread he's in, you filthy apostate. sneer

psycho gundam
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/4633/ranfal87239405634324987ws9.jpg

SamZED
...Daredevil
Venom(brook)
Black Panther
.. thumb up for mentioning Eddie. He's used his sym to sneak on peolpe all the time.

King Castle
thumb up for mentioning Eddie. He's used his sym to sneak on peolpe all the time. i would place brock higher but he doesnt have the quantity level as the others and his stealth is mostly camo based and on the spidey. he wouldnt be able to easily sneak up on logan or DD.

BlackZero30x
invisible women shifty

-Pr-
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
invisible women shifty

szFO7Wo7ZCE

Entity
This

Originally posted by Warlord
Martian Manhunter should be high on the list

Invisibility
Intangibility
Psionic Masking

beat that

Written right, if J'onn didn't want to be found/seen/heard/detected, he wouldn't be!

BlackZero30x
szFO7Wo7ZCE

hysterical

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.