Hulk Vs Abomination Sasquatch & Wendigo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
who wins here

carver9
Current hulk destroys them.

King Castle
no.

splash art is not indicative of a power upgrade the team beat hulk down

vansonbee
Team for slight majority due to Hulks hype of late.
Originally posted by King Castle
no.

splash art is not indicative of a power upgrade the team beat hulk down But but, he so shiny...

carver9
Originally posted by King Castle
no.

splash art is not indicative of a power upgrade the team beat hulk down

Splash art? I don't get it.

His recent feats gives me the idea that hulk would stomp them. Skaar amped himself to the 100 trillion ton level and even then his strenght did nothing to the hulk.

Hulk destroys them.

vansonbee
Hulk was sent flying across the states and also rip/pierce by Skaar.

carver9
Originally posted by vansonbee
Hulk was sent flying across the states and also rip/pierce by Skaar.

Duuh... but he got up like nothing happened.

Why wouldn't a 100 trillion ton punch send a being that only weigh 2000 lbs flying? I don't get your story... help a brother out.

Leobama
Originally posted by carver9
Current hulk destroys them. wut makes the current hulk more powerful than his previous forms?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Leobama
wut makes the current hulk more powerful than his previous forms? he's basically disregarding his opponents these days, without really wanting to beat their asses or anything.

abominations is a non-factor

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by carver9
His recent feats gives me the idea that hulk would stomp them. Skaar amped himself to the 100 trillion ton level and even then his strenght did nothing to the hulk.
I have a strong feeling this was never stated.

Also, he was beating the shit out of Hulk... he just in the end, got beat.

carver9
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
I have a strong feeling this was never stated.

Also, he was beating the shit out of Hulk... he just in the end, got beat.

Of course it was stated when he was using the old power and was absorbing energy from the planet... it was stated to be at 100 trillion tons and he hit the hulk with this same enrgy after pulling it from the planet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.