Eric Draven versus Dorian Grey...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Eric Draven (The Crow) versus Dorian Grey (LXG).

Draven has the Katana he used on Top Dollar's men. Grey has his cane sword.

Fight starts on the ground floor of Hogwarts. On the top floor, in the room of requirement, is the portrait of Grey. Also in the room is the Crow, locked in a cage. The two combatants must fight each other, get to the top floor before the other, and use the painting/crow on the other. (Obviously Grey knows if he kills the Crow Draven becomes mortal, and Draven knows the power behind the painting.)

Who wins?

Rogue Jedi
Draven.

the ninjak
Draven seemed like a better runner.

Rogue Jedi
Gray had more skills with a sword, but Draven seemed to go into a rage mode when fighting. He was much more athletic and agile too.

Robtard
Considering the Crow can circle high above or fly away to safety, Dorian really can't win here and it's a matter of time before crow-boy gets the painting.

Rogue Jedi
Read the OP, Rob. The Crow is secured in a cage in the same room as the painting is.

Dreampanther
My money is on Eric Draven

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Read the OP, Rob. The Crow is secured in a cage in the same room as the painting is.

Couldn't be bothered to read it all.

But okay, Draven still.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Couldn't be bothered to read it all.

But okay, Draven still. Maybe if you stopped thinking about Banderas and Smith tag teaming some freak you could focus.

the ninjak
This is pretty much a race in the end.
And Eric seemed to be amped by his transformation while Dorian was just frozen in time.
Neither could possibly get tired but Erik's building jumping/knife catching feats ensure that he would get to the painting first.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, Grey was a better swordsman, but Draven seemed, as you said, "amped" the whole time.

jinXed by JaNx
i dont think Dorian would even be able to slow, Draven down. there were parts in the movie where, Draven was taking a hail of bullets and didn't even flinch.

Rogue Jedi
No, there were scenes where he was sent stumbling back from being shot. Grey'll cut the shit outta Draven, but how much he slows him down, I dunno.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
No, there were scenes where he was sent stumbling back from being shot. Grey'll cut the shit outta Draven, but how much he slows him down, I dunno.

Nah, i think Draven did that on purpose for fear effect

Rogue Jedi
No you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.