Survive the Game Preserve!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Just as Royce and the others were chosen, Mr. Black, The Tracker and The Falconer choose eight unlucky souls and dump them onto the preserve.

1. Beatrix Kiddo (w/ katana)
2. Cougar (Losers)
3. John Preston
4. El Mariachi
5. Luc Deveraux (Universal Soldier)
6. Ellen Ripley (Aliens version)
7. Blain (need a dude w/ minigun)
8. Alice (after losing her powers)

Who survives?

McNasty996
The problem here is that I see no real
leader or leadership material enough to
coral everyone

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Just as Royce and the others were chosen, Mr. Black, The Tracker and The Falconer choose eight unlucky souls and dump them onto the preserve.

1. Beatrix Kiddo (w/ katana)
2. Cougar (Losers)
3. John Preston
4. El Mariachi
5. Luc Deveraux (Universal Soldier)
6. Ellen Ripley (Aliens version)
7. Blain (need a dude w/ minigun)
8. Alice (after losing her powers)

Who survives?

Kiddo, Preston, Luc and Alice.

Kaibs
Kiddo would die.... although I'm inclined to agree about Luc and John Preston. Alice... i'd use her as bait.

Rogue Jedi
No way, dude. Alice and Kiddo with their blades are more than a match for a Predator.

Kaibs
Considering the Predator if he wanted could sit in a tree and snipe their 2 dumbasses. I don't think so. It's too bad we're once again not using that great of predators on this. If they were the Predators from AVP everyone would possibly die. Maybe except for Luc.

Rogue Jedi
Kiddo has only a blade, likely the Preds will do their stupid honor thing and face her blade to blade. What is Alice armed with?

Kaibs
Take PIS and CIS off and that's not a problem.

Rogue Jedi
I can't think that way, I think of characters the way they acted onscreen. Morals and all.

Kaibs
While sometimes I think it's relevant. I don't think this is one of those times.. as you have to think of the Predator as a whole, and what it really can accomplish. Not to mention those dogs. If they ganged up on either female they'd be dead. And like established earlier there's no real leader of the group except Luc maybe. And he wouldn't be concerned about anyone to be honest.

Rogue Jedi
Preston would wtf pwn the dogs. I can see Preston stepping up and being leader.

Kaibs
It depends on what stage of thought Preston is in. If it's Preston from the beginning of the movie... don't count on it. Preston at the end of the movie. Maybe. It's a 50/50 chance he'll be like Luc and not a give a shit about anyone except himself. Which would in turn ensure his living.

Rogue Jedi
Luc would fall for the woman again haermm Also, if Luc has plenty of his "medicine", he clears easily.

Kaibs
IDK both women are crazy ass people. Preston's more inclined to fall for kinder women. Luc too actually.

Rogue Jedi
Pussy is pussy.

Kaibs
You said they'd "fall" for em not have sex with em. And since you're talking about them as characters neither would go for that kind of thing.

Rogue Jedi
That's just it, bo5h are good guys. They'll likely "help the damsel in distress." I can't imagine Alice or Kiddo being in "distress" though.

Nephthys
Originally posted by McNasty996
The problem here is that I see no real
leader or leadership material enough to
coral everyone

Ripley does. She'll probably survive off the backs of the others. They'll need her brains and inginuity to make it imo.

Kaibs
Neither woman would want their help. You're not thinking about this situation as a whole.

Rogue Jedi
But both have strong survival instincts. I would imagine they would accept that sticking together improves their odds of surviving, right?

Kaibs
sure they would, but they'd probably all realize this to late. None of them really have the superb military experience that Royce and the Sniper who shot for shit had. Which means they don't have the general combat knowledge and things of that nature.

Rogue Jedi
Just had a thought. This team doesn't have someone with intel on the Preds (Isabelle and Noland.)

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Just had a thought. This team doesn't have someone with intel on the Preds (Isabelle and Noland.)

You raise a valid point. Forgot about that. Luc has the intel on the Preds, and Noland is still there.

Rogue Jedi
How about detailed weaponry?

Snafu the Great
Weapons...

B. Kiddo: Hanzo Hattori sword, Bill's Gun
Cougar: Sniper Rifle
El Mariachi: Guitar case full of guns
Luc D.: Montana Special
Blain: Minigun
J. Preston: Dual Handguns
E. Ripley: Pulse Rifle
Alice: Satchel full of guns post-Wesker (1st encounter)

Rogue Jedi
wtf is a Montana special?

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
wtf is a Montana special?

M16 Assault Rifle w/ M203 Grenade Attatchment. Call it the Montana Special because Pacino used it in the final shootout in Scarface.

Kaibs
You should do a little more research than that... that particular M16 he was using was fully automatic as those were the first ones used in Vietnam... the M16 used curretly today has only single and 3 round burst shots. So clarify which m16 you're using.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Kaibs
You should do a little more research than that... that particular M16 he was using was fully automatic as those were the first ones used in Vietnam... the M16 used curretly today has only single and 3 round burst shots. So clarify which m16 you're using.

The fully automatic one.

Kaibs
If that's the case then people should also realize how much that gun jams up.

Rogue Jedi
Dutch's guns do not jam.

Kaibs
It doesn't matter as Dutch 1) isn't in this thread. And 2) the Vietnam Era M-16 did infact jam up all the time. Which is the reason they stopped making them fully automatic.

Rogue Jedi
M-16 sucks.

Kaibs
You missed the whole point of the statements, and the M-16 doesn't really suck. Although I much rather prefer the M4-A1

Rogue Jedi
Any rifle that jams up all the time sucks.

Kaibs
Then you should say the old M-16 sucks as the new one is one of the most reliable rifles on this planet.

Rogue Jedi
That's what I meant.

RE: Blaxican
New M-16 sucks too. It is the absolute gayest weapon on Earth with the stopping power perk.

Snafu the Great
Effective immediately, Luc's primary weapon has been changed to an AK47 w/GP25 Grenade Attatchment.

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Kaibs
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
New M-16 sucks too. It is the absolute gayest weapon on Earth with the stopping power perk.

Your opinion is based off of what?

Kaibs
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Effective immediately, Luc's primary weapon has been changed to an AK47 w/GP25 Grenade Attatchment.

That's fine, but acknowledge the inaccuracy of the AK-47 too.

Darth Martin
Preston is far better than these other humans. Don't know if he's right to face a Predator though.

Rogue Jedi
I wonder how well gun kata would work here.

RE: Blaxican
Originally posted by Kaibs
Your opinion is based off of what? Stopping power perk. It's a reference to somehing. find out dammit

Kaibs
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Stopping power perk. It's a reference to somehing. find out dammit

No, I figured there would be more to your logic of your opinion is all. If that's all, then I'll just say there are far worse guns than the M-16 and leave it at that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.