Captain America: Super Soldier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
hsbF0hge6Yk

Shame Sega is involved with it it.....

Nephthys
It looks like Arkham-style combat mixed with some freerunning sections. Looks promising.

No End N Site
Finally a damn Captain America game! I hope this is good.

Phanteros
Its made by Sega, so expect a glitch fest with some unpolished AI.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Nephthys
It looks like Arkham-style combat mixed with some freerunning sections. Looks promising.

No, it looks like a 3rd person action/adventure. Batman Arkham asylum was not the first game to pioneer the 3rd person action/adventure genre.

steverules_2
...I got a bad feeling about this

MooCowofJustice
All right. Well, it looks like it could be okay. However, that one section reminded me of the Catwoman game. so I'm also incredibly worried.

Scythe
Where are the Nazis at?

Nephthys
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
No, it looks like a 3rd person action/adventure. Batman Arkham asylum was not the first game to pioneer the 3rd person action/adventure genre.

I was talking about the combat, not the genre. Hence why I said 'Arkham-style combat' instead of just Arkham-style. smile

Kazenji
Originally posted by Scythe
Where are the Nazis at?

Well the Nazi's are part of HYDRA back in those days.

Scythe
Originally posted by Kazenji
Well the Nazi's are part of HYDRA back in those days.

Yeah, I was just hoping to see some actual Nazis in the game, cuz it's Cap, they should make Hitler a final boss.

Kazenji
KDhrmm3koaE

MooCowofJustice
I'm going to be pissed if this game sucks. So far I agree with what's been said in here, it looks Arkham Asylum ish. That is what worries me.

Nephthys
Why? AA was awesome.

MooCowofJustice
Didn't play it.

Well, I did get about two minutes on a demo at a Wal-Mart or something. But the gameplay felt slow and sluggish to me.

Ridley_Prime
Don't really see how. Then again, this is Moo's opinion we're talking about..

MooCowofJustice
Your foolishness is my fault now? Sir, you should really take responsibility for your own shortcomings.

Ridley_Prime
Not seeing Arkham Asylum as slow and sluggish is what defines foolishness now? Guess I'm behind the times here.

MooCowofJustice
Not seeing how one could see it is foolishness, sir.

Ridley_Prime
Coming from someone who played the game for about 2 minutes, that means so much.

MooCowofJustice
That's more against you than it is me. no expression

Ridley_Prime
I would think someone whose gotten all the achievements on said game would have a far more credible input than someone who just played the demo at a store for a couple minutes. AA is not as slow as you make it out to be, in plenty instances. If this Captain America game has that sort of vibe, then it's most likely a good thing.

MooCowofJustice
Maybe I just find Batman and everything about him so incredibly uninteresting that playing one of his games is nothing more than a chore.

Nephthys
That has no bearing on the gameplay itself however, which is what we are discussing here.

MooCowofJustice
If it feels like a chore, it's probably going to go by kind of slow.

But again, two minutes.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Maybe I just find Batman and everything about him so incredibly uninteresting that playing one of his games is nothing more than a chore.
Maybe so, but if one's personal dislike for a character causes them to say untrue things about one of said character's games (in this case Batman: AA), then that's just irrational on their part. Keeping a perfect freeflow combo in AA on the combat challenge mode is not only fast-paced, but at times intense.

Kazenji
So why the hell did Moo even bother playing the demo when in the first place he found Batman unintersting erm

MooCowofJustice
To have your question better answered, I recommend asking me directly next time. :P

Had to go to a store and I didn't want to help get whatever it was they stopped there for. So I went to the game aisle and tried to kill some time.

Kazenji
NMqrJShGi10

i liked that trailer don't know about the rest of the game.

Scythe
Weird, I thought this was a comic-based game judging by the first trailer. Looks like it's gonna be movie-based with possibly comic costumes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.