Cosmo and Rocket Racoon vs Wonder Woman and Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Seen as nobody thought the junior versions could put up a fight, let's see how the adults do.

1 No prep

2 A day of prep

Q99
As long as WW uses the lasso to keep Cosmo out of her head, team 2 wins.

What if he raises a TK shield beforehand? And how do you see the prep scenario going?

Q99
Even if he raises a TK shield he's eventually going down. And prep favors the team with the Bat.

I don't know his, I think his TK might put her down before she punches through. RR is a master prepper and tactician himself and has access to knowhere's resources, including thanos killing weapons.

Bentley
While Batman is very good with prep, Rocket starts with much better resources; anti-Thanos mechas and Celestial heads are quite good enough to challenge herald preps, despite the fact Diana is enough to put them in danger.

I think team 2 wins conclussively the first match and the second its likely to go for team 1, with Diana taking some wins because of her magical prep and Batman countering some elements of the animal team's prep.

the ninjak
Cosmo mind rapes Battyboy and Racoon Blasts Plasma Cannon in Team 2's faces then as WW reels back. Cosmo Telekinetically removes the lasso and mind rapes WW. Racoon continues the assualt on Diana.

Power Cosmic II
team 1 extremely easily.

they are too awesome to lose. talking russian dog>>>billionaire psycho

but in all honesty cosmo's formidable TP/TK get it done.

Rocket loves guns and bombs of all kinds. Bats don't.

SasuOna
cosmo the space dog solos this
His TK/TP combo would be too much for both of them.

tideoftime
Squirrel Girl pops up and takes down both teams.

Then she and Tippy go and have Acorn Sundaes.

Q99
Originally posted by 753
I don't know his, I think his TK might put her down before she punches through. RR is a master prepper and tactician himself and has access to knowhere's resources, including thanos killing weapons.

I don't think he's going to take down someone that powerful with TK.

iceman24567
Originally posted by SasuOna
cosmo the space dog solos this
His TK/TP combo would be too much for both of them. LOL at Cosmo soloing no expression

Bentley
He could do it with TP, he has taken the likes of Cancerverse Hulk, Quasar, Warlock and Thanos (w help).

He did solo the Guardians of the Galaxy in one shot with TK and he crushed a legion of Cardinals from the COUT with his TP/TK. he is likely the strongest GoG.

Warlord
I say Mantis is above the dog.
Maybe Moondragon too

Nah, maybe in TP, but his TK is definitely the strongest.

Bentley
Originally posted by 753

Moondragon did tk blocked a cancerverse god for several days and has mind-controlled an entire planet.

Prep-Man
TK block?

Mshinu
RR skins Brucie and makes a batskin cap.
Cosmo buries Diana in the back yard among his bones.

Warlord
Originally posted by 753

yes but the ladies above have more than TP and Tk.

Mantis has way more to be frank

Bentley
Originally posted by Prep-Man
TK block?

She made a circular tp forcefield that kept it from ripping its way out of her body. For several days.

Prep-Man
Was this the same creature that tore through Tenebros?

Warlord
Originally posted by Bentley
She made a circular tp forcefield that kept it from ripping its way out of her body. For several days.

tp or tk?

Bentley
Originally posted by Warlord
tp or tk?

Got confused, she did held it with tk but the strain that lasted several days was tp.

Warlord
so the answer is both... good

Originally posted by Bentley
She made a circular tp forcefield that kept it from ripping its way out of her body. For several days. That thing was just a random creature though. He wasn't a god of any kind. The COUT cultists just sensed his presence and believed he was a messiah. MD's TP is certainly stronger than his however.

Originally posted by Warlord
yes but the ladies above have more than TP and Tk.

Mantis has way more to be frank Yes, they have stronger TP and he ahs stronger TK, but overall, in raw power, I think he's above them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.