Destiny Orb (REG AND OOC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Regelion1
Destiny Orb

Deru was a magical wasteland planet full of dying people and creatures. Until one day a giant light crashed on the planet. The light shined as bright as the sun allowing everyone on the planet to see it before the ground began swallowing it. Before the light was swallowed whole the light shot out billions of smaller lights into the air, the lights then scattered across the planet. As the small lights flew across the planet life began to grow turning the wasteland into a beautiful place. Tree's and plants flourished, rivers flowed and life was restored to the planet. The orbs landed all over the planet. One was discovered by a man named Manfred Von Karma an adventurer, strong fighter and scientist. Von Karma could feel the powerful energy from the orb, it then began to consume his mind. The power from the orb made him want more . Von Karma began experimenting on the orb trying to give it more power and each test began to affecting the creatures of Deru. The creatures of Deru began attacking people forcing them to defend themselves. The power the people possed was barley enough to hold off the creatures. They then decided to try to use the power of the orbs along with their magic and skills to defeat the creatures. The orbs powers made them stronger and allowed them to defeat the creatures. The people of Deru started making weapons that could channel the power of the orb to better defeat the creatures. A year had passed and the creatures were attacking more often until the sky turned gray and the image of a women towered over Deru. The women spoke "I am Makku goddess of Deru and keeper of the Destiny Orb the light that gave your planet light. Your world is in danger of being destroyed by a man named Manfred Von Karma,. He has created the polar equivalent of the Destiny Orb the Desolation Orb. The Desolation Orb is very powerful and dangerous I can not leave to stop him or i would put the safety of the Destiny Orb in Jeopardy. I need your best warriors to venture off and find Von Karma to save your planet and every one on it."

Rules

1. No god-moding
2. Obey cool off and use time for the time and space orbs
3. And other basic RP rules

(Start out with only 3 orbs)
Orb chart

Elemental orbs

Fire

Water

Earth

Wind

Thunder/ lightning

Ice

(Can not be used) Destiny Orb / Desolation Orb (von Karma has it)

Spirit orbs

Light

Dark

Dream

Time (20 second cool off time ability to slow revers and speed up time 5 second use)

Space (teleportation up to 10ft and barriers 10second cool off time),

Illusion

Class

Dual wielder (weapons can be different but it has to be two they can combined)

Heavy user (uses heavy big weapons)

Book mage (uses a book of spells can use orbs to make spells stronger or different great at healing)

Gunner (uses up to 3 types of Guns all able to use orbs)

Staff user/ staff mage (uses staff to attack or uses spells from a distance

Sword user (can have up to 5 different types of swords)

Hybrid (part Human part Animal strong at hand to hand combat doesn't really use weapons that are not attached to hands or foot they can have armor that is able to use orbs to boost how they fight.)

If you use dual guns you would be under the class of Gunner not dual wielder

Character sheet (Can make two at max)

Name:

orientation:

alignment: (Good or with Von Karma)

Height:

Weight

Class: (sorry but only one class per character

Appearance:

Weapon(s) : (can also show a picture)

Village: (Make up one)

Orb(s) :

special move with weapon and/or orb(s) : (add name of attack and Description)

Regelion1
Name: Manfred Von Karma

orientation: Straight

alignment: Evil

Height: 6,3

Weight 160

Class: Sword user

Appearance:

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/gettin%20fake%20jumped/karma.png

Weapon(s) :

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/gettin%20fake%20jumped/evilsword.jpg

Village: Skelhell (no one but Von Karma and his servant(s) know about for now)

Orb(s) : Desolation Orb

special move with weapon and/or orb(s) : Death wave (summons a wave of creatures of Deru to appear if they are dead they come back as zombies but can be destroyed.)

Regelion1
If you need me to answer any questions don't be afraid to ask I will post my character later

Phoenix3068
Looks cool, I'll make my char. when I get back on.

Regelion1
Also the limit on special moves it two

Phoenix3068
CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Kadonae Hikari

Orientation: Straight

Alignment: Good

Height: 5ft 12inch

Weight: 112lbs

Class: Dual Wielder

Appearance:

Weapon(s): Dual Hulle Granz

Village: Akemi (hidden spring behind a dense forest)

Orb(s): Light / Lightning / Illusion (if allowed 3, if only allowed 1, Lightning)

Special move with weapon and/or orb(s):
-Supreme Lightning Blade: High Level Technique. Only possible with the combination of a Sword-Type weapon and the Lightning Orb. Using the power harnessed from it to send a thrusting strike enveloped in lightning. Highly concentrated power, that at the moment of strike, strikes hotter than the temperatures of a Sub-Nova.

Phoenix3068
CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Tsukiko Hikari

Orientation: Unknown

Alignment: Sides with Von Karma (not willing, being controlled)

Height: 5ft 12inch

Weight: 133lbs

Class: Sword user

Appearance:

Weapon(s):
1st: Sword of the Order- A Typical Steel brand sword issued by an Order existing from Akemi. Typically used, no special abilities.

2nd: Apocalypse- A broadsword typically required by a female figure to use two hands though with the increased strength can wield with one. When outside of battle it seems to weave into a smooth form while in battle it spreads into a wided edging with a broad hilt.

Others are unknown at this time.

Village: Akemi (hidden spring behind a dense forest)

Orb(s): Fire / Dream (Fire if only 1)

Special move with weapon and/or orb(s):
-Sub Nova: A use of simply the Fire Orb, concentrating the surrounding oxygen to a combusting flame that releases a devastating explosion burning everything within a mile+ radius (may be edited later)
(more will be added later)

Bladewind
Name: Speculum

Alignment: Von Karma

Height: 6,2

Weight: 140

Class: Gunner

Appearance:
http://images.absoluteanime.com/vampire_hunter_d_bloodlust/_meier.jpg

Weapon(s) : two silver revolvers

Village: Tempestas, a village in the mountains constantly plagued by powerful wind

Orb(s) : Time

Special move with weapon and/or orb(s) :
Bulletstorm
Using his power over time Speculum fires and reloads his revolvers incredibly fast, unleashing a hail of bullets either very thick into a certain direction or more thinly all around him.

Phoenix3068
Originally posted by Bladewind
Name: Speculum

Alignment: Von Karma

Height: 6,2

Weight: 140

Appearance:
http://images.absoluteanime.com/vampire_hunter_d_bloodlust/_meier.jpg

Weapon(s) : two silver revolvers

Village: Tempestas, a village in the mountains constantly plagued by powerful wind

Orb(s) : Time

Bulletstorm
Using his power over time Speculum fires and reloads his revolvers incredibly fast, unleashing a hail of bullets either very thick into a certain direction or more thinly all around him.

Age 20, 6ft 2, and Male that only weighs 140 lbs O_o?

o.e what is he a stick figure?

Phoenix3068
No offense >.>

Bladewind
Was in a hurry so I just quickly wrote random numbers. I forgot that you can't edit posts after 15 minutes... ^^

Phoenix3068
Regelion when you get on will you tell me if my characters are approved :O

Regelion1
approved but you guys do know i said you can have up to 2 special moves you didn't have to put just one

Phoenix3068
lol I know but that means I can save for one incase I come up with one a little bit later.

Regelion1
Name: Regelion Mura

alignment: Good

Height: 6,0

Weight: 155

Appearance:

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/DeYuku2.png

Weapon(s) : Mini scythe that is arms length

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/Dagger.jpg

and a medium sized katana like sword with small sized holes in the blade. (same sword in the picture just with holes both weapons same length)

Village: Sakura flame

Orb(s) : Fire, Water and lightning

special move with weapon and/or orb(s) : Swift fog: By combing both weapons with the fire and water orbs in each he throws the his weapon like a boomerang past his opponent making a dense fog from the water and heat and finishing off with a cross back attack.

Exploding thunder: By combing both weapons with the water and lightning orbs when come in contact with anything other then him it explodes with combining water and thunder

starryknight
Name: Madison

orientation: Bi

Height: 5'5

Weight 108

Class: Hybrid

Appearance: http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad281/waffy15000/Decorated%20images/wolf-igirl3.jpg

Weapon(s) : N/A

Village: Bosque Durmiente

Orb(s) : time, earth, fire (Sorry I don't know if I'm allowed to reuse orbs)

special move with weapon and/or orb(s) : Flash Fire- uses time, fire and earth to a river of lava to come at her opponent like a flash flood.

Regelion1
Approved starry ^_^ ^o^

starryknight
Originally posted by Regelion1
Approved starry ^_^ ^o^ thanks big grin

Phoenix3068
*gasp* Starry you and me are venturing together!? HIZZAH! Try not to burn me this time ^__^

starryknight
I'll try not to but if I do a little kiss might help. ;p

Matthias Fenris
mini scythe is called a kama.. (dont mean to be rude, im just big on weapons)

Hitosu Moriko
Name: Hitosu Moriko

Height: 5,11

Weight: 187Lbs

Class: Gun Wielder

Appearance: http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt115/DRAGOONLIGHARKGEL/Talk_about_splitting.jpg

Weapon(s) : http://images.wiki.wegame.com/i/875FXSO7.gif

Village: Tsuchi-Hanagakure

Orb(s) : Earth, Dark, And Light

special move with weapon and/or orb(s) :

(Basic Attacks)

Darkness End: A powerful combo of his guns allowing him to use all his guns dark bullets are shot

Light's Edge: A powerful A powerful combo of his guns allowing him to use all his guns dark bullets are shot

Boulder Bullets: Powerful earthly bullets made out of granite rubble

(Special moves) Pit of despair: A pit opening and smashing his opponent in the ground

Heaven V.S Hell: A powerful crossfire Hitosu's speed increases making him use both Dark and Light Bullets crossfire between his oponent

Bladewind
That one's mine. Gunner vs gunner.

Phoenix3068
Originally posted by Bladewind
That one's mine. Gunner vs gunner.

Kadonae: "Psh... if you think that I will let you take my teammate to the grave you are mistaken... You'll die before you can even lay your finger on that trigger!"

Regelion1
approved i will start the rp soon but hitosu you don't have to tell your basic moves just you special the basic moves are easy to discribe thats why but the whole reason for my wait is more people and i dont have internet any more so i use a phone so i will start soon and thanks matt for the word i didn't know i9t was called a kama thats cool

Bladewind
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
Kadonae: "Psh... if you think that I will let you take my teammate to the grave you are mistaken... You'll die before you can even lay your finger on that trigger!"

Good luck. You'll need it. wink

Regelion1
sorry that i have been making you guys wait for so long but ill start up soon. But it would be cool to get more people so if anything try to get friends or some others to join.

Bladewind
Okay with me.

starryknight
Name: Davis

orientation: bi

alignment: Von Karma

Height: 6'0

Weight 165

Class: Heavy User

Appearance: http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t34/shadowchild423/-anime-guy.jpg

Weapon(s) : http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk223/shadowzeranion/Scythe-1.jpg

Village: N/a

Orb(s) : Dark, Lighting, space

special move with weapon and/or orb(s) : (add name of attack and Description)
Dark Lightning: uses dark and lightning orb to make black lightning.
Darkness wave: uses dark and space orb to cover a large area and darkness.

Regelion1
Approved starry and starry when are you going to be my new wife lol rp marry me lol -_^

starryknight
0.o

Matthias Fenris
are there multiple versions of the same type of orbs?

Phoenix3068
Yeah, I was curious about that too.

Phoenix3068
>.> Either way sense I was one of the first to join I say that I get the Orb/Orbs I want before anyone else.

Matthias Fenris
hah.. staked and claimed!

Phoenix3068
Matt will you be in this? :] do I get to run you through with my blade?

Matthias Fenris
*ahem* bow chicka bow wow...
and im not sure.. reg asked me to join, but im sort of iffy on it.. i gave him a maybe.. i wanna see how things develope a bit before jumping into it...

Phoenix3068
well I'm looking forward to the start of the RP Reg so I can start owning some Von Karma arse :3

Matthias Fenris
my god, you're adorable... like a kitten with an smg and a rambo bandana..

Phoenix3068
.... *is now in search of a picture like that for my new avatar*

Matthias Fenris
this moment has filled my day with lawls, and i thank you for it..

Phoenix3068
Yay I got thankees!

Regelion1
There are multiples of the same orbs except the main orbs that von karma and Makku have and some orbs that i will state later that are in powerful monsters that Von Karma sends to stop us. But there is one of each of them but you can give me a good idea for one of the powerful orbs. But most of them will be Natural disaster orbs. Also yes Von Karma servents can have one of these orbs if He trusts you with it.

Phoenix3068
Is it okay if one of my characters are being "MIND CONTROLLED @.@" by Von Karma?

Regelion1
Yes it is it happens Von Karma is a very powerful man he mostly can control the creatures of Deru but there are some people who can get caught up in the mind control. Shoot your character can be part human and part creature of Deru which i would guess be considered beastiality which is gross but allowed. Shoot no one will judge anyone outside the rp and yes when or if your character states it another character can state the beastiality thing so yeah.

Phoenix3068
well I'm off until tomorrow. Tell me if you start it big grin

Regelion1
ill most likely start it in like a week sorry guys busy and not really that able to get to a computer but i will try my hardest for the sake of Rping

Phoenix3068
Yay! By this time next week maybe, my sword shall be in Matthias' chest!

Matthias Fenris
this girl wants to kill me so bad shes getting hard.. O_o..

Phoenix3068
... *sharpens my sword*

Matthias Fenris
...you'd think she was a future ex girlfriend or something..
ANYWAYS... turning my back on the girl with the sword... reg.. i am now consitering making a profile for this rp... doesnt mean ill join.. just that ill be seeng if i can make up a char i'll be proud of to MAYBE join...

Phoenix3068
a future ex 0.o ewwwwwwwwwww

Bladewind
You two are just hilarious. ^^

Phoenix3068
... *squashes Bladewind with an iron tank*

Bladewind
Ouch...

Matthias Fenris
shes so violent... i.. kind of like it..

anyways.. reg.. the orbs.. they can manifest powers differently depending on whos using them, yes? are attacks abe to get stronger through multiple use, like materia? or is it set power levels unless you collect more orbs?

examples would be... fire orb lets me be a human flame thrower... but TWO fire orbs lets me punch the earth and bust a new volcano? O_o

Phoenix3068
and five fire orbs will let you create a man-made sun big grin

Matthias Fenris
or turn you into a king ozai level fire throwing beast at super power comet time ala the last airbender...?

Phoenix3068
... no that's just one. XD

Matthias Fenris
i felt a nerf a coming... besides.. all the abilities everyones displayed for their special moves seem low level to me... not very bushido, ya know? im thinkin i might do a fire orb... surround my fists and legs with fire and focus it into ROCKET PUNCHES.. O_o... FALCON, PAUNCH!!!

Phoenix3068
from my understanding the moves typically evolve. I saw this kind of like Tales of Symphonia (note: ... in the future make an RP of it) where you attach one of the element items to your character and you can upgrade your technique. Sonic Thrust 100 x with Lightening Element creates "Lightening Blade". 200 x more makes Super Lightening Blade! So I made my characters with low level techniques that upgrade over consecutive use and time.

Matthias Fenris
thats what i meant when i asked if they were like materia.. the more you use it, the better it gets... or was that limit breaks? both, then..

Phoenix3068
.... DATA DRAIN! :3

Matthias Fenris
that i remember from the anime.. it was his spartan laser.. O_o.. when nothing else worked, data drain did... broken..

Phoenix3068
lol.

.hack// Legend of the Twilight

Kite: GRRR! *slash slash slash slash slash slash slash slash BAM!*
Flower: .... *kick*
Kite: Gah! *Dead*
Mirielle: RIP MAEN! *resurrects*
Kite: DATA DRAIN!!! *drains the flower* :P

Matthias Fenris
i remember a monster showing up in low lvl and safe zones.. and an admin called down a flippin ion strike, and couldnt beat it.. then the low lvl kis was just like.. "data drain!" and dead goes the monster... and in all of my experiances... ion strikes nuke cities... so broken..

Phoenix3068
Wait... Wait... Wait.. Wait, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! aaand boom goes the dynamite.

Matthias Fenris
i just saw that last night... close the window, youre letting all the stank out...

Phoenix3068
lol.

Reg answer these questions when you get on.

1. When will this RP officially start, do you know?

2. Are there multiple orbs (2 fire orbs) and if there are is there a limit to the amount or could you collect hundreds and thousands of them?

3. Do the orbs increase in power or do you have to have more orbs to use more powerful techniques?

4. You haven't really explained the layout. Where are we and where is Von Karma, what does the whole thing look like?

I might have more questions later.

Regelion1
Name: Regelion Mura

Height: 6,0

Weight: 155

Appearance:

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/DeYuku2.png

Weapon(s) : Kama (Mini scythe that is arms length)

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/Dagger.jpg

and a medium sized katana like sword with small sized holes in the blade. (same sword in the picture just with holes both weapons same length)

Village: Bosque Durmiente

Orb(s) : Fire, Water and lightning

special move with weapon and/or orb(s) : Swift fog: By combing both weapons with the fire and water orbs in each he throws the his weapon like a boomerang past his opponent making a dense fog from the water and heat and finishing off with a cross back attack.

Exploding thunder: By combing both weapons with the water and lightning orbs when come in contact with anything other then him it explodes with combining water and thunder

I updated for reasons on a need to know as in a lot of you don't need to know lol but i have my reasons

Regelion1
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
lol.

Reg answer these questions when you get on.

2. Are there multiple orbs (2 fire orbs) and if there are is there a limit to the amount or could you collect hundreds and thousands of them?

3. Do the orbs increase in power or do you have to have more orbs to use more powerful techniques?

4. You haven't really explained the layout. Where are we and where is Von Karma, what does the whole thing look like?

I might have more questions later.

next Monday at the latest

there are multiple in the world but we are only able to carry three plus the powerful ones that will later be revealed but only while we fight

Yes they increase in power that would suck if they where weak forever so it's like you level the orb up

well Von karma is hidden but we will find him through information and the name of the place on his ch sheet but well each town depending will be like a 15 day (RP time) trip to get the full info on where he is and it will take us a day or a day and a half to get there is that okay

Phoenix3068
o_o.. 15 days rp time!? That's like 2 months real life time!! O_O!!!

Matthias Fenris
longer, the way this board goes...

Phoenix3068
Matt you are so dramatic right now ^__^

Matthias Fenris
i thought i was being realistic.. O_o.. and cynical..

Phoenix3068
neh, no your just being Psy.

Matthias Fenris
i like that you say that as if we've known each-other for years... but anyways... these orbs im guessing can be found, and stolen, or taken from defeated foes who already have them, right?

Phoenix3068
Oh really? *stabs my blade through Psy's back and kills him then steals his orbs* YAYZ! big grin

Matthias Fenris
awww... too bad i had no orbs... hah hah.. *cough* last laugh...

starryknight
Lol I know ehh you changed it hehe

Psy be nice we like our new friend. *talks like we've known eachother for decades.*

Phoenix3068
*shrugs and steals your cheerios*

Matthias Fenris
*hates cherios*

Phoenix3068
... but they are good for your heart o3o

Matthias Fenris
if you have heart problems....

Phoenix3068
The Orbs... The OOORRRRBS!

starryknight
Ugh typing with a phone sucks!!!

Matthias Fenris
*going over all the differet types of orbs* ...*rubbing his chin* hmmm..

Phoenix3068
I'm sorry Starry ^^

Bladewind
Hey Regelion what about me? How would things go for me? Am I supposed to randomly attack the "good" guys?

Matthias Fenris
kay... gunna try... BAMF!

Name: Raenius

Orientation: Chaos

Alignment: Neutral

Height: 6'

Weight 278 lb's

Class: Dual wielder

Appearance: Raenius is a tall, medium built man with waist long black hair, braided into many long strands. His skin is pale white and his face is very angular and well structured. He wears light armor made up of shoulder paldrans, gauntlets and greaves with light plate running down his spine for protection. His colors of choice revolve around dark black, brown with some green to better blend into the background of forrests and woods. his clothing is light and allows him to easily move quickly and quietly. He also keeps a cloak with him for protection of the elements and to further help conceal himself from view.
http://www.diablo3demo.com/diablo3-male-wizard.jpg (if you need a visual..)

Weapon(s) : Raenius carries with him dual witchblades fastened into the gauntlets of his arms. These are magically crafted to the needs of the barer, and will extend and retract by thought. They also have an added ability to extend short plates or armor out of either side of Raenius' forearms, offering two small built-in shields to his armoury. Although this does offer him added protection, it cannot hope to offer any sort of full body coverage, even when both arms are used. They are strictly minimal protection.

Village: Raenius' village was long sence destroyed by marauding bandits, his travels take him across the world aimlessly.

Orb(s) : Ice, Dark, Illusion.

Frostbite armor; Raenius use of his ice orb is capable of lowering the air temperature around him, freezing the very water molecules in the air into a hardened shield of armor surrounding his body. The after effect of this technique freezes arrows and bullets in mid-air and slows the attack and movement speed of those trying to confront him in melee combat.
Deathfrost legion; With the combination of all 3 orbs, Raenius is able to create illusionary doubles of himself imbued with a cold darkness. This darkness radiates an aura from each double that shuts down all sensory perceptions of sight, sound, and touch when near them. His victims cannot even feel the ice cold carve of his blades when he strikes, and their deaths are painless. The doubles themselves appear to be perfect copies of him, and move and act by his will, only by attacking the real Raenius and forcing his concentration elsewhere can dissipate them. The doubles have no power to harm, other than to chill those who attack with melee abilities.

Regelion1
well bladewind to help you out i will post like Von Karma calling for you and he'll like give you orders but you wont be alone there will be other servents some wack and some like yourself strong but if they don't have a profile then there weak but i will post the other servents of Von Karma that will be strong but they will be left in the dark till like monday or so but if i don't start it monday then i will start it tuesday

Phoenix3068
Character sheet

Name: Naiyao

Orientation: Straight (Still don't see why this matters)

Height: 5"5

Weight: 107lbs

Appearance:

Weapon(s) : (Will Poster Later)

Village: Unknown - Abandoned

Orb(s) : Lightening

Phoenix3068
I'm changing my characters. I only want one, and I don't know how to add a picture directly from this comp >.< So also, here's the weapons she uses.

starryknight
Davis is going to be awkwardly attached to Matt's character. O.o

Matthias Fenris
...whys that?

starryknight
LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!!!!!! thats why!!!!!!!!

Matthias Fenris
...yeah, no.

starryknight
its bromance!!!!!!

Bladewind
Okay thanks Regelion.

Regelion1
no problem don't be afraid to ask any questions i wont think it's disrespectful or anything because you guy's need to know this type of stuff

Matthias Fenris
sounds more like bro rape to me..

The Scenario
What does the Dream orb do?

Matthias Fenris
i would imagine it does something alone the lines of the amulet from the sandman comics... or maybe the sand.. O_o..

starryknight
Originally posted by Matthias Fenris
sounds more like bro rape to me.. wink

Matthias Fenris
if this wasnt coming from a girl, i would be worried, but i suppose i should be flattered?

Phoenix3068
no... you should be even MORE WORRIED!! >=D

Matthias Fenris
from YOU, i would be..

Phoenix3068
Reverse Rape! D:<

Matthias Fenris
would that be raping back? or would that mean consentual? im confused...

Phoenix3068
That would mean a woman raping a man
as opposed to a man raping a woman
which is freaky (Btw)
I get a 1 hour break! ^^ YAYZ!

Phoenix3068
hey reg, we're starting this today right?

Matthias Fenris
the woman raping a man is freaky... but entirely possible... and kinda rare..

Regelion1
truthfully she wouldn't go to jail for raping you due to the rule of double standards so she could rape you and it wouldn't mean jack if you reported it.

Regelion1
Guardian creature list

Water Guardian: Mizu

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/water_spirit.jpg

Earth Guardian: Shokubutsu

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/anime-4.jpg

Air Guardian: Kuki

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/196918.jpg

Fire Guardian: Hioni

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/Spirit_of_Fire.jpg

Finding them will help point the way to Von Karma They are the good creatures of Deru

The Scenario
I'm thinking of joining this if it's not too late. I can have a character ready quickly, too.

And I also just want to know what the Dream orb does.

Regelion1
Creature list

Gado: Mostly found in watery areas

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/leviathan11-o.jpg

Buru: Mostly found in watery areas

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/sea-dragons-illustration.jpg

Orcagal: one of the mid level creatures

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/orgahgal.jpg

Inu: Found mostly in dark places don't like light too much

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/The_Beast_of_Dispair_by_cinda7.jpg

Deathleon: A very high level Creature few have really seen one and lived

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/untitled-3.jpg

Kusamara: A very low level Creature weak and travel in packs

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/Anima__ThornLion_by_Wen_M.jpg

Learow: Higher,stronger and faster then Kusamara usually travel in prides

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/strawberry_beast_by_kankakanka.jpg

Gunci: Spirit type Creature that mostly attacks dream can sometimes control person who they are dream invading

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/2tailed-beast.jpg

Tao: Air type creature that is mostly seen in huge groups

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/beasts.jpg

Jump any anytime when i start

Regelion1
Name: Xepher

Height: 5,8

Weight: 145

Appearance:

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/evileyes.jpg

Weapon(s) :

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/friends/lancer.png

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/friends/lancer.png

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/friends/1109388924assault_rifle.jpg

Village: Suki

Orb(s) : Fire, Earth and Hail storm

special move with weapon and/or orb(s) :Hail barrage: Rains down Razor hail from the sky and he is able to control it in an area

Flaming Earth: Combines the burning of fire with the solidness of earth to go through even metal objects

The Scenario
Character sheet

Name: Victor Maxim

Height: 6'

Weight: 210

Class: Book Mage

Appearance: Has medium length black hair that hangs down his shoulders and wears a dark robe over lightly armored shirt and breeches. He has pale, slickly looking skin and a slim, emaciated appearance. He wears a blindfold to cover his eyes, which are constantly covered by a black, viscous substance which renders him blind.

Weapon(s): A leatherbound spellbook written with blessed ink and filled with various spells. It contains:

-sheilding spells; force barriers, attack deflection, counterspells, etc.

-attacking spells; blasts of force, curses, debuffs, etc.

-utility spells; buffs, transportation, creation, etc.

-healing spells; restoration, regeneration, etc.

Village: Tarenhold Village

Orb(s): Dark, Time, and Illusion

special move with weapon and/or orb(s):

-The Thousand Eyes: Victor uses the Illusion and Dark Orbs to overcome his blindness by creating several black spheres with the Dark Orb, which absorb light and heat and transfer the images they recieve to the Illusion Orb, which sends them to Victor's mind. This affords him 360 degree vision, as well as the ability to see heat. The "eyes" appear all over, though not all of them are real, and each has a displacement effect obscuring where it really is. Coming into contact with a sphere absorbs energy from a victim.

-Entropic Gaze: This move is activated upon Victor removing his blindfold, exposing his eyes. Everything within his sight immediately begins to rot and decay under the effect of the Time and Dark Orbs, but do not actually age. The Dark orb causes a corruption effect that makes things sickly and frail, while the Time Orb decays them. The effects lasts for 5 seconds before the Time Orb cuts off.

That okay?

Regelion1
Name: Sumka

orientation: Bi

Height: 5,3

Weight 115

Class: Staff user

Appearance:

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/EvilMagicalGirlNanoha.jpg

Weapon(s) : Shes holding it in the picture

Village: Gura

Orb(s) : Space, Dark and Eruption

Dark hole: By combining the power of a dark and space orbs it opens up a rift for up to 10 seconds mostly used to bring enemy's closer and send or send them into the air to make them better targets

Hell fire: Towers of lava erupt from the ground

Regelion1
Name: Aku

Height: 6,7

Weight: 250

Class: Heavy user

Appearance:

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/azul_2.jpg

Weapon(s) : The same weapon he is holding in the picture a tank cannon

Village: Suki

Orb(s) : Lightning, Ice and Earthquake

Earthly lightning: Shakes the ground while shooting small amounts of lightning shoot up to try to stun enemy's

Icy thunder: Shoots a missile combined with the hardness of ice and the effects of electricity

Regelion1
Name: Marik

Height: 3,5

Weight: 75

Class: Dual wielder

Appearance:

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/skull1.jpg

Weapon(s) : (how they look while connected)

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/MagmaGuardDualBlade.png
Village: Valor

Orb(s) : Ice, Water and Sound wave

Water pulse: A crashing wave of air and water press down on an enemy

Icy Wave: Forms an icy tower that attacks enemies and explodes on command producing a Shock wave of sound

Regelion1
approved scenario

Regelion1
just start out with your village being attacked or something like that But right now every good guy should be in there village or just out side of there village but if somehow you don't have one then you should be under attack the Forrest or something like that and for the Servants of Von Karma They should be on there way to the castle where Von Karma is.

Matthias Fenris
i dont think i ever got comfirmation on raenius....

Phoenix3068
Reg, I changed my characters. Maybe change later but for now I only have one. I need you to approve it ><

Regelion1
Sorry i thought i did i looked at them your approved

XanatosForever
HEY REGELION1, WHAT IS THE DREAM ORB SUPPOSED TO DO?

Name: Chair

alignment: Neutral

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 150 lbs

Class: Book Mage

Appearance: Chair is literally covered in books. He wears a cloak with removable books attached all over it. He wears a short sleeved shirt underneath and pants, both with multiple pockets, and many of those pockets holding books. He has a shoulder sack that houses even more books. His eyes are blue behind brown, round rimmed glasses, and he has short hair.

Weapon(s) : When in a pinch, Chair will shove his books into his shoulder pack and wield it like a overly large flail, but he also has a reinforced stick that he uses for travel and defense.

Village: Loran

Orb(s) : Fire, Water, Earth

special move with weapon and/or orb(s) : Claymancy - Chair taps into the power of all three of his orbs to create items and creatures out of clay. His creations can be as small and mundane as pots to more exotic things such as clay golems. With his spells, the items and creatures he creates can be hardened and strengthened to fight for him.

Bladewind
Since von Karma corrupted the creatures of Deru do his servants use them in battle?

Phoenix3068
I'm waiting for a good moment to enter, I kind of want to join in a fight with someone else in their village :P

Regelion1
yes they can and it depends it works differently with different people it could let you go into people dreams or put people to sleep but what do you think it should do

XanatosForever
Me personally? I dunno, I guess I kind of thought it'd be neat if it was something of a weak wish granting kind of thing. It allows someone to make dreams come true, and that can be anything from getting money to wanting someone hurt, though naturally it couldn't be too powerful. Like, it shouldn't be able to kill people, let us find important quest items; or it can, but at a huge price to the wielder.

By the way, is Chair approved?

Regelion1
yeah hes approved from what i see everyone has great characters i like that hopefully the rp will be just as great but im open to any suggestions.

Matthias Fenris
im also waiting for the right time to join.. my guy wouldnt exactly be helping with any sort of village defense... so these battles wouldnt feature him in there...

The Scenario
There's an opening for anyone who wants a dramatic life saving entrance.

Matthias Fenris
good luck with that... wont be raenius... <.<..

Regelion1
nows your chance phoenix

Phoenix3068
XD

Matthias Fenris
fffffffffffffffffffffail.

Phoenix3068
I still took a chance! :P and failed!

Matthias Fenris
my favorite part was the book flail... not as halarious as the brick flail, but it works...

Phoenix3068
lol I think we kind of depend on these orbs though.

Matthias Fenris
yeah.. my char will try not to as much as possible... makes you guys obvious targets for people than want them...

Phoenix3068
Which are generally those who have experienced their powers which if the character can defeat them will gain more. It's a simple equation. You've gotta have money to make money.

Orbs + More Orbs = MORE ORBS!!! YAY!

Matthias Fenris
WOO!!! but wait... didnt reg say you can only use three? maybe its like diablo 2's lore with magical rings and amulets.. only three in such close proximity can work well together? any more nd things get... unstable..

XanatosForever
I believe he said you start with three, which implies the possibility to acquire more at a later date.

Matthias Fenris
reg.. clear it up.. can we be covered in orbs and become juggernaughts? or is it limited to 3 per person?

Hitosu Moriko
Originally posted by Regelion1
Creature list

Gado: Mostly found in watery areas

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/leviathan11-o.jpg

Buru: Mostly found in watery areas

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/sea-dragons-illustration.jpg

Orcagal: one of the mid level creatures

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/orgahgal.jpg

Inu: Found mostly in dark places don't like light too much

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/The_Beast_of_Dispair_by_cinda7.jpg

Deathleon: A very high level Creature few have really seen one and lived

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/untitled-3.jpg

Kusamara: A very low level Creature weak and travel in packs

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/Anima__ThornLion_by_Wen_M.jpg

Learow: Higher,stronger and faster then Kusamara usually travel in prides

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/strawberry_beast_by_kankakanka.jpg

Gunci: Spirit type Creature that mostly attacks dream can sometimes control person who they are dream invading

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/2tailed-beast.jpg

Tao: Air type creature that is mostly seen in huge groups

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/beasts.jpg

Jump any anytime when i start I sort of added bird like creatures before i got this memo found in mountains and capable in the air There known as the Tori no Hito (Bird-People) http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/Monster_gallery/14.jpg

Regelion1
well to tell you the truth i will limit you to 5 but you start out with 3 and you can gain one of the super orbs which would be hard though

XanatosForever
So three standard orbs, and two "super" orbs, which makes the cap five. Each character can have a total of five orbs.

Regelion1
no 1 super orb im giving you the opportunity to have 5 but 4 are normal orbs and 1 is a super orb if you want it it will help you defeat von karma because the super orbs are stronger then your regular orbs buyt you don't have to have 5 you can have 4 or 3 if you want

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>