I want to know the name of this movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabbykitty26587
I really would like to know the name of a movie I saw back in the 70's when I was little. I am unsure of the year it was made but it was in color. What I remember is there was an old lady who goes to a house looking for a little girl. There was a man laying in a bed and a woman who was standing beside the bed. They told the woman they didnt know where the girl went to. Then the camera spans down to where the little girl was at and she was hiding in a crawspace under the house. The old woman said to the couple "Max will get her". The little girl tries to craw out from under the house and she looks up there was this woman dressed in a big dark dress standing over her. When the girl tries to craw back under the house the woman grabs her and pulls her out. The other thing I remember about this movie is the girl was taken back to this big spooky house and was having her hair brushed by the woman named Max who captured her. As the girl was having her hair brushed she mentioned someones name and Max yanks down on her hair with the brush. The last thing I remember is the girl was in this one room and behind a big chair was this man/monster that tried to get at her. The movie puts me in mind of something that Vincent Price would have his name attached to. Does anyone know the name of this movie? HELP!

The Nuul
I think its SAW.

MildPossession
Nuul...

The Nuul
Yes dear?

MildPossession
Was that sarcasm in your first post?

The Nuul
Not at all.

the ninjak
Ask NurseKrud http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=112791 she knows everything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.