Kimura vs luke cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
ko, kill forum rules.....

Q99
Hm, both unbreakable skin, Kimura's seems *more* so. Luke's stronger, but Kimura's still definitely super strong.... don't know if it's enough to hurt Luke, though.

Seems like one big stalemate.

maxivitopowe
Cage

deathslash
Cage

Q99
How? I don't think he can hurt her.

KingD19
BFR. And there's always the possibility to KO her without hurting her.

Q99
Originally posted by KingD19
BFR. And there's always the possibility to KO her without hurting her.

With someone with a more versatile power set, sure, but Cage? He can't throw her that far, and how's he going to KO her?

She's not only been immune to Laura's claws, but Hellion's TK couldn't hurt her from the outside either.

tanklizard
I think Cage could take this if he's smart enough and strong enough to get her in a choke hold until she passes out (assuming she needs to breathe.) Or he could pull a "Daken" and drown her in a mud puddle.

deathslash
Originally posted by Q99
With someone with a more versatile power set, sure, but Cage? He can't throw her that far, and how's he going to KO her?

She's not only been immune to Laura's claws, but Hellion's TK couldn't hurt her from the outside either. You forget, this is Cage we're talking about, he'll find a way (he could choke her until she passes out).

TheGodKiller
Kimura wins.

Q99
I don't think he could cut off her air with a choke either... anything external doesn't seem to have any effect.

maxivitopowe
Bump

StyleTime
I legitimately don't remember Kimura ever sustaining physical damage, like....ever.

No idea who'd win since they'd have a hard time hurting each other. Probably a stalemate, or someone starves to death.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.