Luke Cage vs The Three Gamma Dogs from The Hulk Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Gamma Dogs have 2 hours of life and they are sent to Kill Luke Cage can the kill him. The dogs were very fast, agile, durable, and powerful

the ninjak
Cross Genre Thread.

And the dogs will get bites on Luke. They hurt Hulk but he just adapted and destroyed.

I can't see Luke putting on the kind of force Hulk did to crush them. I say they keep coming after his blows. The question is will their bites compromise his body?

Colossus-Big C
the dogs kill him

the ninjak
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
the dogs kill him

Yeah I agree. He kills the pooch though.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by the ninjak
Cross Genre Thread.

And the dogs will get bites on Luke. They hurt Hulk but he just adapted and destroyed.

I can't see Luke putting on the kind of force Hulk did to crush them. I say they keep coming after his blows. The question is will their bites compromise his body?
Adaptation characters from the comic book medium aren't cross genre, at least I've never seen any Mod ruling against them.

Don Corleone
I like the dogs chances here. They can overwhelm Cage

the ninjak
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Adaptation characters from the comic book medium aren't cross genre, at least I've never seen any Mod ruling against them.

Sweet then let em rip.

Bouboumaster
I say the dogs. Hulk in Ang Lee's movie was a beast!

Deadline
He wasnt class 100 though.

Colossus-Big C
yes he was , breaking a throwing tanks are 100 ton feats

tanks weigh 70 tons

Deadline

tanks weigh 70 tons

Well at any rate the comic Hulk was alot more impressive. Breaking a tank isn't class 100 though.

CosmicComet

tanks weigh 70 tons

It's more likely that those tanks were 100 tons since they were fully equipped.

KingD19
It's more likely that Hulk wasn't anywhere near roid rage levels when the dogs found him, as that was hours after the tank thing if I remember correctly.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by CosmicComet
It's more likely that those tanks were 100 tons since they were fully equipped.
M1 Abrams tanks are about 68 tons fully loaded.

CosmicComet
Is that what they were? Haven't seen it in a long time.

Omega Vision
Is that what they were? Haven't seen it in a long time.
Yeah. And they're among the heaviest tanks to ever see combat.

StiltmanFTW
Those dogs were lame...

golem370
The dogs weren't lame they were fast powerful and agile. They took him to the limit. Hulk was at his biggest which means he was at his most powerful. The fight with the dogs happened before the Tank fight.

KingD19
No he wasn'tt.....he wasn't even near his limit when they attacked. He only grew a little bit before he killed them.

Uriel005
Problem I see is Luke getting swallowed whole and suffocating more than anything else.

psycho gundam
he'd get mauled three ways, but they might break their teeth on him, then what? *shrugs*

tkitna
Lol,,,Cage dies a horrible death and its not even close.

Mshinu
Doggies FTW

golem370
Hulk had a height limit of 15 Feet and by the looks of this pic he was that tall.

Colossus-Big C
still dogs

hateallmen
Bump

h1a8
It's more likely that those tanks were 100 tons since they were fully equipped. Throwing a tank nearly a mile is well over 100tons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.