Cross Genre Nominations #20

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Here are the rules:

(1) All nominations must be between one character primarily identified as a comic book character and a character of another medium outside of comics.

(2) No spite nominations.

(3) In order to receive official consideration once the poll thread is made ANOTHER person must communicate their support for the nomination other than the person who proposed it.

(4) Try not to spam nominations, consider them carefully and then post them in this thread.

(5) Explain the scenario and why you think the matchup would be a good one and provide documentation for the character(s) proposed so that others can understand what they're dealing with.

(6) When nodding state which would win in your opinion.

Characters off limits:

Until 21st thread:
Chun Li
Elektra

Until 22nd thread:
Dr Strange
Dark Schneider

illadelph12
Batman, Captain America, Daredevil, and Nightwing

Vs.

John Rambo
Major Alan "Dutch" Schaefer (Schwarzeneggar from Predator)
Col. John Matrix (Schwarzeneggar from Commando)
Col. James Braddock (Chuck Norris from Missing In Action)
Jason Bourne
Casey Rybeck (Steven Seagal from Under Seige)
Sgt. Jericho "Action" Jackson (Carl Weathers)
Paul Kersey (Charles Bronson from Death Wish)
"Dirty" Harry Callahan
Leon (Jean Reno from The Professional)
Jed & Matt Eckert (Patrick Swayze and Charlie Sheen from Red Dawn)

Movie characters have access to a Matrix-esque armory which has all of their standard firearms for them to choose from prior to battle.

Battles take place in:

1) Jungle from Predator
2) Red Dawn Colorado
3) Tim Burton's Gotham City

xmarksthespot
Bayonetta vs...?

Storm?

Umbra Witch vs Weather Witch?

Tha C-Master
Duke Nukem vs Punisher. big grin

Akuma vs Iron Man big grin

Bentley
The three Admirals (Kizaru, Aokoji and Aikanu)

vs

Doctor Doom, Absorbing Man and Pre-HoM Scarlet Witch.

Colossus-Big C
Mr Q (star trek) Vs Mr Mxy
Generator Rex Vs Apocolypse
The Borg(star trek) Vs X Men
Majin buu Vs Dr Manhatten

chomperx9
Donatello vs Gambit

No powers

they both have their staff to use to defend themselves

Black bolt z
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Bayonetta vs...?

Storm?

Umbra Witch vs Weather Witch? TBH I don't see storm hitting Bayonetta. At the speed she moves...Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Mr Q (star trek) Vs Mr Mxy
The Borg(star trek) Vs X Men
Majin buu Vs Dr Manhatten Nothing much buu can do to manhattan...

marwash22
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Glad someone else is in the know about Rex, but he's out of his league in this one.

SuperMan103
naraku vs superman, no planet destroying, 10 mins of prep, no jewel for naraku.

Colossus-Big C
ben 10 Vs Hulk

Bentley
Originally posted by SuperMan103
naraku vs superman, no planet destroying, 10 mins of prep, no jewel for naraku.

I recall Naraku being a jerk but, does he has any Superman level feats?

Q99
Hm, who'd be a good match for The Pain (Metal Gear Solid 3)...?

BlackZero30x
ben 10 Vs Hulk

sure why not

i'll nod this

EDIT:i think ben ten has it

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Bentley
I recall Naraku being a jerk but, does he has any Superman level feats? No.

Black bolt z
Bayonetta vs. Captain America and spiderman (no guns for bayonetta)

xmarksthespot
She dodges something goes into witchtime and slices their f-ing heads off.

illadelph12
How about:

Team Avatar (Aang, Toph, Katara, Zuko, Suki)

Vs.

X-Force (Wolverine, Wolfsbane, Warpath, X-23, Domino)

StyleTime
I've only seen a few Avatar episodes but wouldn't they stomp? I thought they were like 3 elementalists and a Storm-lite with fire/earth powers.

illadelph12
They are, but they're a bunch of glass cannons, and nothing above what the members of X-Force have dealt with previously.

Hell, supposedly they're going to kill Apocalypse.

carver9
If you all haven't noticed... the more powerful the characters that are fighting against each other the better the debate is. Some of these fights that you all are screaming out wouldn't last 2 pages. Use people like yusuke vs people like superman, thor, etc... or grey hulk vs tagoru or naruto vs hulk or ichigo and grimjaw vs thor or supes.

This would last.

chomperx9
Nimrod vs Optimus Prime

Q99
Sonic the Hedgehog vs Classic Quicksilver?

Originally posted by carver9
If you all haven't noticed... the more powerful the characters that are fighting against each other the better the debate is. Some of these fights that you all are screaming out wouldn't last 2 pages. Use people like yusuke vs people like superman, thor, etc... or grey hulk vs tagoru or naruto vs hulk or ichigo and grimjaw vs thor or supes.

This would last.

Rather, the more evenly matched or controversial they are. Weapon X vs Foxhound had a lot of debate and they're pretty low-level.

Naraku vs Superman would be over fast even though they're much more powerful

StyleTime
Originally posted by illadelph12
They are, but they're a bunch of glass cannons, and nothing above what the members of X-Force have dealt with previously.

Ok.

Yeah but, stick out tongue

This would last.
I think it's more about popularity than powerlevels. It's just a coincidence that many of the popular characters are some of the stronger ones.
Originally posted by Q99
Naraku vs Superman would be over fast even though they're much more powerful
Yeah, and Kefka vs Thor didn't garner much attention if I recall correctly.

byrdgang21
Kenshiro (FOTNS) vs. Shadowland Daredevil

Omega Vision

Which is likely not so much a credit to X-Force so much as a strike against Apoc. 131

Lol, killed by a team of Low Metas. laughing out loud

Bentley
Apocalypse will likely die either in his bathtub or mugged by teenagers. Really, the character seems to be in need of being put down in a sad way -like Essex was.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
sure why not

i'll nod this

EDIT:i think ben ten has it Nod

Colossus-Big C
2 Nods for Ben 10 Vs Hulk so far

Warlord
JLA vs Real Madrid...

I suck at this I know

Omega Vision
Nod
Dude you can't nod your own thread proposal.

2 Nods for Ben 10 Vs Hulk so far
Just one nod actually.

Warlord
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Dude you can't nod your own thread proposal.

stick out tongue

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Warlord
stick out tongue hey warlord can you nod my thread please

carver9
Its not a fight... hulk would DESTROY ben ten. Ben ten has never taken on or even taken a punch from a being like hulk. Maybe if you are talking aboutgrey hulk then he might stand a chance but any other hulk.. ben 10 doesn't have the power to drop him.

illadelph12
How about...

Neo, Trinity, and Morpheus (all with their Matrix abilities, of course)

Vs.

Superman, Wonder Woman (current), and Batman

Colossus-Big C
Its not a fight... hulk would DESTROY ben ten. Ben ten has never taken on or even taken a punch from a being like hulk. Maybe if you are talking aboutgrey hulk then he might stand a chance but any other hulk.. ben 10 doesn't have the power to drop him. it can be made grey hulk

marwash22
wtf is Hulk gonna do to someone who can tear him apart from the inside? With CIS off, Ben would rapestomp Hulk.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by marwash22
wtf is Hulk gonna do to someone who can tear him apart from the inside? With CIS off, Ben would rapestomp Hulk. you guys should just nod it since theres already a debate going on here with mixed views

marwash22
I'll nod Ben 10 vs. Hulk... if CIS is off.

carver9
wtf is Hulk gonna do to someone who can tear him apart from the inside? With CIS off, Ben would rapestomp Hulk.

Exhale with his super lung and spit him out... its just that simple. I don't think it would be safe for ben to go inside hulk... especially with all of that radiation that is floating around in hulk.

marwash22
Exhale with his super lung and spit him out... its just that simple. I don't think it would be safe for ben to go inside hulk... especially with all of that radiation that is floating around in hulk. you don't watch Ben 10, do you? In the most recent episode, Ben proved to be immune to radiation while in any Alien form.

marwash22
Yoshimori & Shisio, from "Kekkaishi" vs Iron Fist & Slade

-no CIS
-standard gear for all.

Colossus-Big C
I'll nod Ben 10 vs. Hulk... if CIS is off. yes

Omega Vision
Exhale with his super lung and spit him out... its just that simple. I don't think it would be safe for ben to go inside hulk... especially with all of that radiation that is floating around in hulk.
I don't think Hulk's gamma radiation is active in that sense, if it was Betty Ross would have died of cancer by now.

carver9
you don't watch Ben 10, do you? In the most recent episode, Ben proved to be immune to radiation while in any Alien form.

In certain forms, yes, he is immune to radiation but in the form that you are talking about... there is no proof of this and again, I do not think being inside hulk would be his best bet and I do not think it would drop him, especially with his healing factor.

carver9
I don't think Hulk's gamma radiation is active in that sense, if it was Betty Ross would have died of cancer by now.

Its a comic. You all need to learn to stop applying real world logic to a comic. Radiation man was emmiting all types of chemicals during his fight against hulk and betty was right there while this was going on and she is still ok. Superman has used heat vision arould lois numerous of times and she is ok... not even a sun burn.

Hulk fart should blow the skin completely off of wolverine but wolverine has bounce up from punches that has moved trillions of tons with ease.

Omega Vision
Its a comic. You all need to learn to stop applying real world logic to a comic. Radiation man was emmiting all types of chemicals during his fight against hulk and betty was right there while this was going on and she is still ok. Superman has used heat vision arould lois numerous of times and she is ok... not even a sun burn.

Hulk fart should blow the skin completely off of wolverine but wolverine has bounce up from punches that has moved trillions of tons with ease.
Where is the proof that entering Hulk's body would expose you to a deadly (or even harmful) dose of radiation?

It's like if I argued that if the Atom tried to invade Superman's cells he'd get fried by solar radiation. Is that a possibility? Sure. But until that actually crops up in a comic book it's just baseless speculation.

marwash22
In certain forms, yes, he is immune to radiation but in the form that you are talking about... there is no proof of this and again, I do not think being inside hulk would be his best bet and I do not think it would drop him, especially with his healing factor. huh?

It's been stated at least twice to my immediate recollection that, while in Alien form, Ben is immune to radiation. In the episode with that Alien who was inside of the containment suit, both Ben and Kevin stated that they were both immune to radiation... Ben changed in into multiple Aliens in that fight (they even fought right next to a giant nuclear generator). Also, in the episode where they went to Big Chill's home-planet, Kevin states that both he and Ben are immune to radiation... Ben changes into 3 different Aliens while on that planet and didn't feel the effects of radiation until he reverted to his normal form.

-Pr-
Where is the proof that entering Hulk's body would expose you to a deadly (or even harmful) dose of radiation?

It's like if I argued that if the Atom tried to invade Superman's cells he'd get fried by solar radiation. Is that a possibility? Sure. But until that actually crops up in a comic book it's just baseless speculation.

Also the fact that more than a few people have been inside Superman and not been fried.

There's a joke in there somewhere.

superman can measure his heat vision to be weak enough to simply warm a person up when it's cold outside, so it doesnt really hold.

marwash22
Originally posted by -Pr-
more than a few people have been inside Superman orly?

carver9
Also the fact that more than a few people have been inside Superman and not been fried.

There's a joke in there somewhere.

superman can measure his heat vision to be weak enough to simply warm a person up when it's cold outside, so it doesnt really hold.

Why would his heat vision be any weaker when he is shooting it at a villian?

-Pr-
orly?

laughing out loud

Why would his heat vision be any weaker when he is shooting it at a villian?

he can measure his heat vision by the degree.

he can use it to plow through armies or warm up a cup of coffee. he once met jimmy on top of the daily planet, and when jimmy complained about how cold it was superman hit him with a low level blast of heat vision to warm him up.

Omega Vision
I also recall him once calculating a villain's melting point.

Nice new sig btw, PR.

-Pr-
I also recall him once calculating a villain's melting point.

Nice new sig btw, PR.

yup, he did. i think it was shrapnel.

thx. made it ages ago, but felt like bringing it back.

xmarksthespot

There's a joke in there somewhere. Oh you! vin

Also, Hulk emits radiation when exactly?

-Pr-
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Oh you! vin

Also, Hulk emits radiation when exactly?

again, joke in there.

Omega Vision
yup, he did. i think it was shrapnel.

thx. made it ages ago, but felt like bringing it back.
Well thank you for bringing dat ass back. stick out tongue

-Pr-
Well thank you for bringing dat ass back. stick out tongue

laughing out loud

nice to know i'm not the only one who sees it.

Omega Vision
laughing out loud

nice to know i'm not the only one who sees it.
I'm not sure how anyone could not see it.

It's...prominent. laughing out loud

-Pr-
I'm not sure how anyone could not see it.

It's...prominent. laughing out loud

in the best way possible.

Omega Vision
in the best way possible.
Hey when a girl walks by with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get sprung.

Unless you're a gayfer.

Edit: I'm derailing the **** out of my own topic aren't I? stick out tongue

-Pr-
Hey when a girl walks by with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get sprung.

Unless you're a gayfer.

Edit: I'm derailing the **** out of my own topic aren't I? stick out tongue

verily.

though on the subject of fine asses, i'll allow it. biscuits

Omega Vision
Kratos, Dante (DMC), and Ganondorf vs a Low-Mid Herald character?

King Kandy
But wasn't there a story arc where she did get cancer? I seem to recall that, but don't quote me on it.

-Pr-
Kratos, Dante (DMC), and Ganondorf vs a Low-Mid Herald character?

Wonder Woman pre JMS.

Omega Vision
Wonder Woman pre JMS.
Without lasso maybe. Kratos would be next to useless against someone of her speed and agility.

I'm thinking more like Low Herald to low end Mid, whereas Wonder Woman is mid to high end Mid.

Colossus-Big C
Kratos, Dante (DMC), and Ganondorf vs a Low-Mid Herald character? Kratos from god of war? that would be spite

marwash22
Kratos is underrated.

-Pr-
Without lasso maybe. Kratos would be next to useless against someone of her speed and agility.

I'm thinking more like Low Herald to low end Mid, whereas Wonder Woman is mid to high end Mid.

I have no idea about Ganondorf so i was just throwing it out there.

Omega Vision
Kratos is underrated.
Really? My impression is the exact opposite. A lot of people (not necessarily anyone on this particular forum stick out tongue) seem to be under the belief that he could give Thor a serious fight.

Colossus-Big C
Kratos is underrated. very

How about:

Team Avatar (Aang, Toph, Katara, Zuko, Suki)

Vs.

X-Force (Wolverine, Wolfsbane, Warpath, X-23, Domino) Wouldn't Aang solo? Even the others have chances of soloing this.

Colossus-Big C
Really? My impression is the exact opposite. A lot of people (not necessarily anyone on this particular forum stick out tongue) seem to be under the belief that he could give Thor a serious fight. why not? he survived being crushed by someone strong enough to lift the entire planet, and his weapons are designed to kill gods he also over powered death and destiny

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
Wouldn't Aang solo? The others would just add spite to it.
If he was fully realized Avatar Aang he could certainly have a shot at soloing. Normal Aang...not so much.

why not? he survived being crushed by someone strong enough to lift the entire planet, and his weapons are designed to kill gods he also over powered death and destiny
Gamora also had a "God slaying" weapon that broke the first time it was used, granted Thanos's durability is >> pretty much any in the Low-Mid Herald tier but you get my point right?

GOW Death =/= Marvel Death.

If he was fully realized Avatar Aang he could certainly have a shot at soloing. Normal Aang...not so much. I think normal Aang would have a shot at soloing and Avatar state Aang would just stomp them out of existence.

Tha C-Master
Kratos is vastly overrated. He's cool and all, I just hate when people use the "God" argument. The mythological Gods were far less powerful in that game than normal. Kratos is still tough though.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
I think normal Aang would have a shot at soloing and Avatar state Aang would just stomp them out of the earth.
Normal Aang has had trouble with human martial artists and was defeated by some elite archers. Take away CIS and he's better but he still lacks the feats to suggest he can solo that team sans Avatar state.

marwash22
Really? My impression is the exact opposite. A lot of people (not necessarily anyone on this particular forum stick out tongue) seem to be under the belief that he could give Thor a serious fight. the way i see it is that, people think less of the Gods in God of War than they do of Marvel/DC Gods... even though, the Gods in GoW display the same power-sets.

Omega Vision
the way i see it is that, people think less of the Gods in God of War than they do of Marvel/DC Gods... even though, the Gods in GoW display the same power-sets.
I don't think a single god in GOW can match Thor feat for feat, let alone Skyfathers like Odin.

Colossus-Big C
If he was fully realized Avatar Aang he could certainly have a shot at soloing. Normal Aang...not so much.

Gamora also had a "God slaying" weapon that broke the first time it was used, granted Thanos's durability is >> pretty much any in the Low-Mid Herald tier but you get my point right?

GOW Death =/= Marvel Death. the BOA can hurt zeus and zeus is invincible to everything except the blade he made

Normal Aang has had trouble with human martial artists and was defeated by some elite archers. Take away CIS and he's better but he still lacks the feats to suggest he can solo that team sans Avatar state. But that was at the beggining of the series, he was doing much better towards the end. He can shield himself behind a huge stone wall and just open up the earth and swallow them or blow them away with a hurricane. He wouldnt burn them to death of course, but his non-lethal options are still too mcuh for a bunch of street levellers to handle.

Since domino carries guns as standard equip and they begin at .5 km apart, she'd be their best hope. Still dont thik they put much of a fight up.

Colossus-Big C
I don't think a single god in GOW can match Thor feat for feat, let alone Skyfathers like Odin. name a thor feat then
but you probably are right

Omega Vision
the BOA can hurt zeus and zeus is invincible to everything except the blade he made
Which doesn't prove much. That's just a statement. If Superman were to be ported to the Avatar: TLA Universe along with a sword made of Kryptonite it would be a similar situation, that doesn't mean Superman is actually invincible or that the Kryptonite sword is some kind of end all be all weapon.

name a thor feat then
but you probably are right
Fighting inside of the sun without any significant discomfort.

Tha C-Master
To be fair the GOW characters haven't had all the time to do showings like established Marvel/DC chars. But then again Kratos had lots of help and plot devices. He is tough, but I wouldn't put him on Thanos level or anything of the sort.

What about Aang vs Storm or Crystal?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
What about Aang vs Storm or Crystal?
That's probably better. I'll nod Aang vs Crystal.

Colossus-Big C
Which doesn't prove much. That's just a statement. If Superman were to be ported to the Avatar: TLA Universe along with a sword made of Kryptonite it would be a similar situation, that doesn't mean Superman is actually invincible or that the Kryptonite sword is some kind of end all be all weapon.

Fighting inside of the sun without any significant discomfort. Can Demogorge solo the GOW universe?

carver9
laughing out loud

he can measure his heat vision by the degree.

he can use it to plow through armies or warm up a cup of coffee. he once met jimmy on top of the daily planet, and when jimmy complained about how cold it was superman hit him with a low level blast of heat vision to warm him up.

I know this but what I am saying is that lois been around him while fighting villians and they were hurt by superman heat vision but again... lois didn't even get a sun burn. She was also around supes when he fought doomsday and again, his heat vision did nothing to anyone when he useed it against doomsday and I know for a fact that he wouldn't use the "warm up the coffee" type of heat vision against doomsday.

Omega Vision
Okay the Kratos and Avatar discussions should be moved to this thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t539508.html
Can Demogorge solo the GOW universe?
Probably.
I know this but what I am saying is that lois been around him while fighting villians and they were hurt by superman heat vision but again... lois didn't even get a sun burn. She was also around supes when he fought doomsday and again, his heat vision did nothing to anyone when he useed it against doomsday and I know for a fact that he wouldn't use the "warm up the coffee" type of heat vision against doomsday.
Heat vision is essentially laser vision, and lasers are very efficient in terms of energy loss. So they don't produce much heat except for in their target area.

-Pr-

heat vision only produces a lot of ambient heat when he uses it at very high levels, like against black rock. In that instance, it was melting everything around him.

That, and there's always writing inconsistencies to worry about.

carver9
Okay the Kratos and Avatar discussions should be moved to this thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t539508.html

Probably.

Heat vision is essentially laser vision, and lasers are very efficient in terms of energy loss. So they don't produce much heat except for in their target area.

So why when superman was fighting someone who had possession of "the black rock", he was pouring heat vision on this person and it was melting everything around them?

Your theory isn't true.

Omega Vision
So why when superman was fighting someone who had possession of "the black rock", he was pouring heat vision on this person and it was melting everything around them?

Your theory isn't true.
As PR said its inconsistent, but that's one of the few times heat vision has been portrayed that way vs the countless showings where it's effect is precise and focused.

This also isn't the thread to discuss this since Superman isn't a Cross Genre character and this isn't a discussion thread.

-Pr-

Your theory isn't true.

the black rock one is actually the exception, not the rule. it goes back to what i said about writing inconsistiencies.

if superman can tune his heat vision to the degree, then i'd be curious if he can decide how much of his blast is "hot" and how much is just pure force.

heat vision IS both concussive and heat after all.

BlackZero30x

thumb up

Warlord
hey warlord can you nod my thread please

i would but i'm not familiar with Ben 10.

apart from knowing it's an animated series with a shapechanger boy

carver9
i would but i'm not familiar with Ben 10.

apart from knowing it's an animated series with a shapechanger boy

That would easily fall to a thunder clap from hulk or a punch from hulk should outright kill him. He doesn't have the tools to drop hulk or the durability to last against hulk.

Hulk is currently at his prime... ben 10 would get slaughtered.

marwash22
That would easily fall to a thunder clap from hulk or a punch from hulk should outright kill him. He doesn't have the tools to drop hulk or the durability to last against hulk.

Hulk is currently at his prime... ben 10 would get slaughtered. nod it or shut up.

carver9
nod it or shut up.

Here we go again...

Marwash, you are going to lose this.

Nodding hulk vs ben 10.

BlackZero30x

Hulk is currently at his prime... ben 10 would get slaughtered.

are you kidding me? ben ten is the man when it comes to durability....in his diamond head form.....seeing how he's made entirely of diamond....heck you know i want to wait for this to be made to debate.....

marwash22
are you kidding me? ben ten is the man when it comes to durability....in his diamond head form.....seeing how he's made entirely of diamond....heck you know i want to wait for this to be made to debate..... Originally posted by marwash22
nod it or shut up.

stop discussing it before the thread gets closed.

Colossus-Big C
are you kidding me? ben ten is the man when it comes to durability....in his diamond head form.....seeing how he's made entirely of diamond....heck you know i want to wait for this to be made to debate..... your suppose to nod it because we cant really discuss it here

BlackZero30x
your suppose to nod it because we cant really discuss it here

i was the first person to nod this actually....and i know that's why i i said id wait untill the thing was made.

marwash22
Match-ups with Nods (number of nods)

(current) Ben Tennyson, from the "Ben 10" series vs. Hulk (3)
(end of book 3) Aang, from "Avatar: TLA" vs. Crystal (1)

marwash22
(end of Dark Tourney) Yusuke Urameshi, from "Yu Yu Hakusho" vs. Gamora

-no cis

Q99

-no cis

Strikes me as a stomp.

marwash22
Originally posted by Q99
Strikes me as a stomp. for Yusuke, correct?

How about, Yusuke vs...

1. Mantis & Moondragon (no TP)
2. Mister X
3. Current Wondy
4. Tasky, Elektra (No TP) & Iron Fist
5. Boneclaw Wolverine & Sabretooth
6. Karate Kid
7. Cyclops, Gambit & Havok

Warlord
Match-ups with Nods (number of nods)

(current) Ben Tennyson, from the "Ben 10" series vs. Hulk (3)
(end of book 3) Aang, from "Avatar: TLA" vs. Crystal (1)

what?

carver9
for Yusuke, correct?

How about, Yusuke vs...

1. Mantis & Moondragon (no TP)
2. Mister X
3. Current Wondy
4. Tasky, Elektra (No TP) & Iron Fist
5. Boneclaw Wolverine & Sabretooth
6. Karate Kid
7. Cyclops, Gambit & Havok

Do you know who yusuke is?

The guy punched a hundred super human demons out of orbit in less than a second. It was stated that he had enough power to shed a planet. He lifted a 100 ft tall demon and threw him through 8 pillars the size of small mountains. He fought tagoru who in his own right could possibly beat hulk.

None of the people could last a second against yusuke. You are seriously underestimating him.

Yusuke>>tagoru and tagoru would one shot everyone that you have put against yusuke.

carver9

-no cis

Wow, just wow.

I'm shocked marwash. Underestimating.

marwash22
Hey Carver, do me a favor and stfu. I'm not underestimating a goddamn thing; in fact, it's quite the opposite, it's other people who underestimate anime characters. nod the matches, ignore them, come up with your own suggestions, or simply gtfo.

carver9
Hey Carver, do me a favor and stfu. I'm not underestimating a goddamn thing; in fact, it's quite the opposite, it's other people who underestimate anime characters. nod the matches, ignore them, come up with your own suggestions, or simply gtfo.

I give you credit, you don't underate anime characters but you are underating yusuke and I gave my reasons why.

Not attacking you, I'm just letting you know that wasn't a good match-up.

Bentley
I.... Agree with Carver no expression

I don't see Gamora hanging with Yusuke.

marwash22
eh, i know for a fact that certain people would argue strongly that KK would beat Yusuke, and do it easily.

Omega Vision
I.... Agree with Carver no expression

I don't see Gamora hanging with Yusuke.
Not even in pure h/h?

Bentley
It would be closer, but still Luffy and Yusuke are in no way far away from each other when it come to status, and we know how the Wolverine vs Luffy thread went.

carver9
eh, i know for a fact that certain people would argue strongly that KK would beat Yusuke, and do it easily.

So if yusuke blew up the entire area that him and kk was fighting in, what is kk defense towards that. I can't even see kk standing up to one punch from yusuke unless you use the pis showings of him fighting kryptonians.

Its not even good to use kk since he isb like squirel girl.

carver9
It would be closer, but still Luffy and Yusuke are in no way far away from each other when it come to status, and we know how the Wolverine vs Luffy thread went.

Why don't you think yusuke and luffy is far away power wise? I might need to start looking at some more luffy series because I can't picture him pulling a single win against yusuke.

-Pr-
Guys, keep the debating out of the thread please.

"I don't nod __________ because I think __________ is too powerful"

Is more than a sufficient answer.

illadelph12
Hmm...

How about:

The Bat-Family (Batman, Nightwing, Huntress, Batgirl (Brown), Robin (Damian), Red Robin)

Vs.

Angel Inc. & The Scoobies (Buffy, Faith, Angel, Spike, Gunn , Wes)

Battle 1: Gotham
Battle 2: Los Angeles

marwash22
So if yusuke blew up the entire area that him and kk was fighting in, what is kk defense towards that. I can't even see kk standing up to one punch from yusuke unless you use the pis showings of him fighting kryptonians.

Its not even good to use kk since he isb like squirel girl. that is EXACTLY what would happen.

Papa PR has spoken, end of convo.

Omega Vision

Its not even good to use kk since he isb like squirel girl.
What exactly is PIS about KK? His power is explicitly called "super karate". People trying to apply peak human MA parameters to him and then calling all showings that exceed them (which are pretty much all his appearances) PIS just fail to grasp the character concept.

carver9
What exactly is PIS about KK? His power is explicitly called "super karate". People trying to apply peak human MA parameters to him and then calling all showings that exceed them (which are pretty much all his appearances) PIS just fail to grasp the character concept.

He is a male version of squirrell girl... its just that simple.

I'm not discussing this since pr stated not to talk about it.

Omega Vision
He is a male version of squirrell girl... its just that simple.

I'm not discussing this since pr stated not to talk about it.
Squirrel Girl is a joke character, KK was always serious. They aren't even close to being the same.

Colossus-Big C
i never read her stuff what is she?

Q99
i never read her stuff what is she?

Her first appearance was in Iron Man. She came up to Tony wanting to be his sidekick, he refused, Doom captured him, she beat Doom and rescued him.

Then she didn't show up for a long, long time, until she showed up in Great Lakes Avengers, where she beat Maelstrom.

During the Civil War, Dum Dum Degan recruited her to deal with all the major threats while the other heroes were busy. This included Thanos, Terrax, and MODOK, all of whom she beat, while Uatu was on-hand to confirm they were all real and not copies, avatars, or facsimile of any kind.

Her powers include squirrel-like agility, a big poofy tail, and the ability to communicate with squirrels, as well as some natural empathy to her.

With these Squirrels, she felled all of the above and more. Bi-Beast, Mandarin.... you get the idea.

Q99
what?

Avatar the Last Airbender, an animated series.

carver9
Originally posted by Q99
Her first appearance was in Iron Man. She came up to Tony wanting to be his sidekick, he refused, Doom captured him, she beat Doom and rescued him.

Then she didn't show up for a long, long time, until she showed up in Great Lakes Avengers, where she beat Maelstrom.

During the Civil War, Dum Dum Degan recruited her to deal with all the major threats while the other heroes were busy. This included Thanos, Terrax, and MODOK, all of whom she beat, while Uatu was on-hand to confirm they were all real and not copies, avatars, or facsimile of any kind.

Her powers include squirrel-like agility, a big poofy tail, and the ability to communicate with squirrels, as well as some natural empathy to her.

With these Squirrels, she felled all of the above and more. Bi-Beast, Mandarin.... you get the idea.

Sound like kk to me. Doesn't have the stats to take on the beings that he is challenging but he does anyway. People like spiderman, batman, and wolverine have these same feats and they would fall to yusuke.

Q99
Sound like kk to me. Doesn't have the stats to take on the beings that he is challenging but he does anyway. People like spiderman, batman, and wolverine have these same feats and they would fall to yusuke.

No, there's a difference.

KK's shown to pull off insane feats- Pierce forcefields with a punch, shatter thousands of tons of ice, and other feats in line with judo-throwing a superstrong person. He really does have 'super karate,' and is similar to Mantis and Gamora over in Marvel.

Squirrel Girl has control of squirrel-level strength squirrels and has boosted agility. Yet we cut away then cut back and suddenly Thanos is down!

KK isn't a joke character, just a powerful one who's powerful in a not-entirely believable way, martial arts shouldn't let someone get that strong but in comics it does. Squirrel Girl girl is a joke character, she really isn't any more powerful than a girl with enhanced agility and squirrels should be, she just keeps winning somehow.

Omega Vision
KK is like Krillin from DBZ: a baseline human who through training becomes superhuman. How is that difficult for you to accept?

Sound like kk to me. Doesn't have the stats to take on the beings that he is challenging but he does anyway. People like spiderman, batman, and wolverine have these same feats and they would fall to yusuke. Daredevil does impossible things with human stats. KK is just much better than he is.

carver9
KK is like Krillin from DBZ: a baseline human who through training becomes superhuman. How is that difficult for you to accept?

There's a difference... krillin has nanosecond speed feats, planet destroying power, and high end super strength whereas kk doesn't have these feats that proves he could hang with top tiers like he does. One punch from the people that he fights should outright kill him.

There's a difference... krillin has nanosecond speed feats, planet destroying power, and high end super strength whereas kk doesn't have these feats that proves he could hang with top tiers like he does. One punch from the people that he fights should outright kill him. He uses MA to close the power gap. Mantis has done well agains thanos and thor. Just accept that martial arts are a superpower in comics and move on.

iceman24567
Nominate or stfu no expression

carver9
Originally posted by 753
Daredevil does impossible things with human stats. KK is just much better than he is.

I agree.. all martial artist does things that they shouldn't but in a forum fight... they should get stomped by these types of people. Wolverine has defeated hulk by stabbing him in the heart... do you think he could pull a single win on kmc? Hell no.

Q99
Carebears vs a Black Lantern. Enough emotion can make someone break free from a ring, can they manage?

There's a difference... krillin has nanosecond speed feats, planet destroying power, and high end super strength whereas kk doesn't have these feats that proves he could hang with top tiers like he does. One punch from the people that he fights should outright kill him.

Note that he doesn't really stand up to their power, and it is made abundantly clear that he's pretty much just redirecting force and if his concentrating slips he'll end up with half his bones shattered if he's lucky.

carver9
Originally posted by Q99
Carebears vs a Black Lantern. Enough emotion can make someone break free from a ring, can they manage?

Note that he doesn't really stand up to their power, and it is made abundantly clear that he's pretty much just redirecting force and if his concentrating slips he'll end up with half his bones shattered if he's lucky.

I'm off the subject because this is a nomination thread... meet me in the thread that omega created if you want to talk abou this. Omega, you started all of this off topic convo.

iceman24567
You guys suck big time at following rules another spamfest erm

Omega Vision
Let's take this discussion to the CG General thread, K?

Colossus-Big C
how would this fight go

http://www.popcritics.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/hulk-poster3.jpg

VS

http://www.thebuzzmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/god-of-war-3-screenshot-hades-boss.jpg

Q99
You mean, Hulk fighting Kratos, or Hulk vs the thing Kratos is fighting?

Colossus-Big C
the thing kratos is fighting

Colossus-Big C
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/128046-180782-colossus_super.jpg

VS

T-1000
http://newtech.aurum3.com/images/terminator-2.jpg

psycho gundam
stalemate

duh

cdtm
Big Guy (From the Dark Horse comic. He's the original, and had higher stats then the cartoon version, so I'm hoping will be allowed) vs Sym-Bionic Titan.

Black bolt z
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/128046-180782-colossus_super.jpg

VS

T-1000
http://newtech.aurum3.com/images/terminator-2.jpg That colossus looks gay.

chomperx9
Who would be a good match for M Bison ?

cdtm
Originally posted by chomperx9
Who would be a good match for M Bison ?

Danny Rand?

SamZED
Nah.. Bison would be too much for him. I wouldnt even put KK or Gamora against him..

carver9
Afro samurai vs spiderman

Colossus-Big C
Orion Vs MBison

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>