Wonder Woman VS Spiderman, Venom, Carnage & Toxin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
who wins

2. they come back with prep

-Pr-
Current Wonder Woman or standard?

Colossus-Big C
standard

-Pr-
Wonder Woman then.

Omega Vision
1. Wonder Woman spite stomps. Make it current and team have a chance.

2. How much prep?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Omega Vision

2. How much prep? why would it matter?

Colossus-Big C
current then

as for how much prep 5 hours

BobbyD
Diana easily in standard/classic mode. Ugh. ..not even pretty.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
current then

as for how much prep 5 hours
1. She still wins.
2. Spider-Man is the only one here with any prep feats to speak of. I suppose he could come up with something to stop her in 5 hours if its current weakened WW. So Team 6/10 in that scenario.

Starscream M
I suppose he could come up with something to stop her in 5 hours like what? erm

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Starscream M
like what? erm
Well we aren't talking about High Herald Wonder Woman, we're talking about a Wonder Woman with reduced strength, greatly reduced durability (to the point she's vulnerable to ordinary bullets), greatly reduced speed (actually failing to block some bullets with her bracers), and without a lasso.

He fixed a cosmic cube in a month or whatever. 5 hours sounds solid.

Mindset
Originally posted by Starscream M
like what? erm like shut up sneer

Mshinu
Wondy beats the team to a pulp, puts the pulp in a blender and makes a protein shake out of it.

Asuming it is Brock Venom. The Great Gargan soloes.

Stoic
I'm pretty sure that Wonder Woman in her previous power range would physically wipe this team out, but even then it's not completely certain. Carnage, Venom, or Toxin could or may have a chance to KO her or even kill her, if they were to send tendrils of their symbiote up her nose, and lobotomize her.

Current Wonder Woman in her depowered state would be beaten more times than not in my opinion.

Lord Feron
Well we aren't talking about High Herald Wonder Woman, we're talking about a Wonder Woman with reduced strength, greatly reduced durability (to the point she's vulnerable to ordinary bullets), greatly reduced speed (actually failing to block some bullets with her bracers), and without a lasso.

Don't think she was ever a high herald before but you prb mean with full armor and every item, then she yay. I thought she was always vurnable to bullets for some crazy reason whey she can tank nuke-like blasts..

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Stoic
I'm pretty sure that Wonder Woman in her previous power range would physically wipe this team out, but even then it's not completely certain. Carnage, Venom, or Toxin could or may have a chance to KO her or even kill her, if they were to send tendrils of their symbiote up her nose, and lobotomize her.

Current Wonder Woman in her depowered state would be beaten more times than not in my opinion.
But it is completely certain.

Exactly how would these guys have a shot at KOing or killing Pre-JMS WW in a straight encounter? She's got them beat in pretty much every category that matters by miles. She could one shot each and every one of them.
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Don't think she was ever a high herald before but you prb mean with full armor and every item, then she yay. I thought she was always vurnable to bullets for some crazy reason whey she can tank nuke-like blasts..
Her vulnerability to bullets varied, but in recent years it was more like bullets could annoy her/cause some pain (like Mosquito bites) but not really do any damage that mattered.

BobbyD

Exactly how would these guys have a shot at KOing or killing Pre-JMS WW in a straight encounter? She's got them beat in pretty much every category that matters by miles. She could one shot each and every one of them.

Indeed. It would almost be over before they knew they were in a fight.

quanchi112
WW wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.