Prince Zuko vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lunacyde
Prince Zuko - Twin Muramasa blades

vs.

Wolverine - Adamantium skeleton and claws

Win by Death, KO, Incapacitation.

Mindset
Prince Zuko is a comic character?

Lunacyde
Yes, there are comics based on the show/character.

http://www.comicvine.com/the-last-airbender-prequel-zukos-story/49-34864/

Mindset
Street Fighter also has comics.

This will probably be closed.

Lunacyde
Ok. I don't mind if it does if they deem it against the rules. I was under the impression if they appear in comics they're allowed. I have seen Transformers and G.I. Joe Threads before...though they are rare.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Lunacyde
Ok. I don't mind if it does if they deem it against the rules. I was under the impression if they appear in comics they're allowed. I have seen Transformers and G.I. Joe Threads before...though they are rare.
there iffy because technically there media is toys. They have very established comic lines.

also isent this guy human torch light........giving him two blades that are kills for Logan seems a bit unfair.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
there iffy because technically there media is toys. They have very established comic lines.

also isent this guy human torch light........giving him two blades that are kills for Logan seems a bit unfair.

His fire bending isn't anywhere near Human Torch's league unless under Sozin's Comet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.