Anyone recommend me a good album?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChloeHonor
I need some new music. At the moment I'm really into 60's/70's music. If anyone could recommend me any great albums I'd appreciate it. (=

Perhaps something like/by Joni Mitchell, Cat Stevens, Neil Young or similar artists?

Thanks in advance!

Darth Jello
I'll assume you mean late 60's/early 70's-

Here Are The Sonics, The Stooges, The Stooges: Fun House, The Stooges: Raw Power, Jenny Lewis and The Watson Twins: Rabbit Fur Coat, Sonic Youth: A Thousand Leaves, Cat Power: What Would The Community Think?, Rilo Kiley: Under The Blacklight, Sonic Youth: Rather Ripped, Thurston Moore: Trees Outside The Academy, Enter The Vaselines, The Vaselines: Sex With An X, Young Marble Giants: Colossal Youth etc.

Kaibs
Umm any album by The Beatles? The Rolling Stones? The Who? Deep Purple? Steve Miller Band? Rush? Led Zeppelin

knight
The Kinks - Low Budget

jinXed by JaNx
Best album you'll ever hear is, Led Zeppelins, How the West was won.

Eon Blue
In Absentia

Dave_97
Well... If you're looking for some Pop/R&B...

I don't know about best album, but the best Compilation album i've heard from a band in the 70s would be "The Platinum Collection" by (The Detroit) Spinners.

I'd recommend it to pretty much everybody who's into 70s Pop/R&B.
love that album.

BobbyD
Try something by the Beatles.

CrimsonEyes
If you want music that SOUNDS like it might be from those artists but new try Joshua Radin, Bon Iver, or the band Iron and Wine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.