Random Romance <not Fanfiction*glares*>

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jadens_Woman
Hello This is going to be a thread that will hopefully bend to the taste of those that are more refined lol. In the begining of this thread i would like it if we would talk about the setting and shit of the thread and on the charicter bios. please put in the bios....

Full Name and MeaningsadEx. Larry Monroe Carnical...)
DOBsadEx.10/09/91)
Hair Color and length: (Ex. *purple with white Pokeadots
*To shoulders)
Eye ColorsadEx. Yellow, Blue, Green)
HeightsadEx. 5"8')
WeightsadEx. 261 lbs)
Bad HabitssadEx. smokeing, drinking, picking nose and eating it)
Good HabitssadEx. Positive, Bubbly, Level minded, smart,)
Racesadcan be a different species)

and what ever other information you can think of at the moment i am dieing of exaustion and need sleep so if you can think of more info to add to your charictor then add it. now ttyl and post post post smokin'

(>^^)>
you made two!!! you need permission for one

Jadens_Woman
oh i didnt' mean to i'm sorry i'm new to these forums

(>^^)>
naw, it's alright, just go through the propper process

Jadens_Woman
i just sent it in through the thread thing and thank you for correcting me smile i would have probably just lost this if you hadn't thank you *hugs*.

DangerousBeauty
You're still gonna loose it. It's gonna get closed until approved.

Phoenix3068
lol I don't know, it hasn't been closed yet.

By the way I think its funny how you said "To those more refined tastes" and then saying "shit".

Anyways, this does lack a plot etc, so when suggesting it make sure that you mention everything in it. Look at some other people's posts for information on this, but it could have potential considering that some people posted &gt;.&gt;

Jadens_Woman
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
lol I don't know, it hasn't been closed yet.

By the way I think its funny how you said "To those more refined tastes" and then saying "shit".

Anyways, this does lack a plot etc, so when suggesting it make sure that you mention everything in it. Look at some other people's posts for information on this, but it could have potential considering that some people posted &gt;.&gt;
yeah i know but all well actually i'm surprised that this hasn't been closed yet lol idk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.