Old Republic Jedi vs Ancient Sith Empire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
If Order 66 never happened and Anakin never turned, would the Old Republic Jedi defeat the Sith Empire? This is the Great War Sith.

Dr McBeefington
Seeing as how the Golden Age of the Jedi had 10,000 Jedi, 4,000 years of upgraded technology and an enhanced Republic Navy, I fail to see how they would lose.

Nephthys
They do lack in the Bigass Sith Superweapon department though. Naga Sadow's 'unlimited' solid illusions will be annoying for them.

Dr McBeefington
You're confusing Sith Empires again.

Nephthys
Which ones the Great War Empire then? Exar Kun? The guy didn't have an empire. erm

edit: Also, what do you mean again? huh

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by Nephthys
Which ones the Great War Empire then? Exar Kun? The guy didn't have an empire. erm

edit: Also, what do you mean again? huh

The Great War would be the Great Galactic War and the Sith Emperor.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
The Great War would be the Great Galactic War and the Sith Emperor. No, the Great Sith War was with Exar Kun.

EDIT: Wookieepedia looks different.

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
No, the Great Sith War was with Exar Kun.

EDIT: Wookieepedia looks different. He just said "Great War" which I suppose could mean either war. However, Exar Kun didn't have an empire so he must be referring to The True Sith.

Nephthys
But the tread title is the 'Ancient Sith Empire', which alludes to something pre-Revan in my books.

The tread starter should clarify at any rate.

Dr McBeefington
Technically, the True With are a remnant of the Ancient Sith since their Emperor is an Ancient.

ares834
Well the Great Galactic War is sometimes called the Great War. The Great Sith War is never called the Great War, although at times it is called the Sith War.

Dr McBeefington
Its usually called Exar Kun's War.

Lord Lucien
I've always known it as the Great Sith War and the Great Galactic War, respectively. And Wookiee has an article on Exar Kun's Sith Empire, however fledgling.

Either way, Yoda's Order wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.