Jcvd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tsscls
Jean Claude Van Damme had a minor heart attack while filming a movie this past week. Experts (Me) say that it had less to do with his insane cocaine use during the '90's and more to do with Satan not wanting him to jump-savate-kick him when JCVD got to hell for sexing all of those boofy haired early '90's models who starred in his films into comas. Run on sentence over and discuss.

jinXed by JaNx
Drug use can affect your quality of health later in life?

Bicnarok

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by tsscls
Jean Claude Van Damme had a minor heart attack while filming a movie this past week. Experts (Me) say that it had less to do with his insane cocaine use during the '90's and more to do with Satan not wanting him to jump-savate-kick him when JCVD got to hell for sexing all of those boofy haired early '90's models who starred in his films into comas. Run on sentence over and discuss.

Satan is a mythological being that does not exist in reality. Therefore, the drug use is more likely the culprit. However, genetics also have a part to play.

In conclusion: the heart attack could not have been caused by Satan, because Satan is not real.

King Castle
it was caused by french cuisine and him being french..

http://blog.americanfeast.com/images/french_food.jpg

maybe the coke had something to do with it.mhmm

but, i am still not convinced coke is bad. ninja

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Drug use can affect your quality of health later in life? Ken Caminiti.

Mindship
Originally posted by tsscls
Jean Claude Van Damme had a minor heart attack while filming a movie this past week. Experts (Me) say that it had less to do with his insane cocaine use during the '90's and more to do with Satan not wanting him to jump-savate-kick him when JCVD got to hell for sexing all of those boofy haired early '90's models who starred in his films into comas. Run on sentence over and discuss. It happened because he's not Chuck Norris.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Mindship
It happened because he's not Chuck Norris.

..and he's not in a en... oh never mind. laughing out loud

RocasAtoll
Originally posted by King Castle
it was caused by french cuisine and him being french..

maybe the coke had something to do with it.mhmm

but, i am still not convinced coke is bad. ninja
He's Belgian. Making a chocolate or child abuse joke is more appropriate.

Robtard
The Van-Damage is saying he's not had a heart-attack; it's an internet rumor that spread.

Fun fact, he was a $10K a week cocaine user back in the day. That's a lot of splits and over-acted spinning jump kicks.

EeKUA3Z8wd4

King Castle
he said it wasnt a heart attack just a small heart arrhythmia caused by stress and lack of self medication which he has taken care of.. big grin

http://thecriticalcritics.com/review/wp-content/images/top10/80s_action/Jean-Claude_Van_Damme.jpg

Robtard
Forgot how ripped this fool was back in the day.

The Nuul
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/gossip/2010/10/jean-claude-van-damme-heart-attack.html

tsscls
Tong Po caused this whole mess. **** you Tong Po!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.