Sonic the Hedgehog 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
I just downloaded the demo of Sonic the hedgehog 4 on xbox live. looks pretty good. sonic moves a little bit slower though. kinda harder to move around as well compared to the original sonic games on the genesis.

says episode one. I dont want to use 1200 points which is $15 bucks just for a piece of the full game.

if anyone has downloaded the full version please provide info on how many levels there are and if its worth it.

No End N Site
I got it and the physics are a bit off and he's harder to move (feels like he weighs a damn ton). Overall, a pretty solid game, tho. It's kinda short from what I've read but as I see it, there are like 4 zones with 3 stages and a boss stage a piece. So the game has about 16 stages all together.

Aint really got that into the title cuz I've been bussy but it seems like a decent purchase. It's not just 1 stage (I honestly thought it was cuz of the whole "Episode" thing). There is a FULL game here to be played.

chomperx9
Originally posted by No End N Site
I got it and the physics are a bit off and he's harder to move (feels like he weighs a damn ton). Overall, a pretty solid game, tho. It's kinda short from what I've read but as I see it, there are like 4 zones with 3 stages and a boss stage a piece. So the game has about 16 stages all together.

Aint really got that into the title cuz I've been bussy but it seems like a decent purchase. It's not just 1 stage (I honestly thought it was cuz of the whole "Episode" thing). There is a FULL game here to be played. I agree 100% with the physics. it takes afew secs to get moving fast and if you jump from one spot to another with speed and land while going forward you gotta get your speed going again. its like sonic loses his speed after landing. and yeah feels like he has put on some weight i agree.

Nice background though

jinXed by JaNx
I was actually really disappointed with backgrounds and level designs in this game.

Morridini
Just played the demo, and as I already have Sonic 1 on the Wii, I don't see any reason to get it again in a new coating.

Kazenji
I read about a Fan made Sonic game on the net which is suppose to be better then this one

http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2010/10/sonic-fan-remix/

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Kazenji
I read about a Fan made Sonic game on the net which is suppose to be better then this one

http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2010/10/sonic-fan-remix/

It certianly looks much better

SaTsuJiN
Agreed.. sonic fan remix looks 10x better than sonic 4..

sonic team must be composed entirely of interns or something.. they never used to screw up this hard back in the genesis / saturn days and beginning of dreamcast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.