Is anyone dressing up for Halloween this year?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ADarksideJedi
Me and my husband are having a Halloween party tomorrow night and everyone is dressing up for it.I am going as Mrs Lovette and he is going as a werewolf.
Is anyone doing anything before or on Halloween and who are you dressing up as?

That ACDC Chick
im dressing up as Luigi from Super Mario!! awesome
smilie_v2_luigi00

JacopeX
Yes I am...

I just don't what I am dressing up as. (In other word...I can't explain my costume)

Robtard
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Me and my husband are having a Halloween party tomorrow night and everyone is dressing up for it.I am going as Mrs Lovette and he is going as a werewolf.
Is anyone doing anything before or on Halloween and who are you dressing up as?

Can I come?

Shakyamunison
Ya, My wife and I have made Klingon costumes, and we will go out bar hopping, and partying dressed as Klingons that night.

Robtard
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Ya, My wife and I have made Klingon costumes, and we will go out bar hopping, and partying dressed as Klingons that night.

After you two had had a few and are back home, does she claw you and you respond back by punching her in the face to initiate mating?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Robtard
After you two had had a few and are back home, does she claw you and you respond back by punching her in the face to initiate mating?

laughing Same as always. stick out tongue

Impediment
Originally, I wanted to be Ash Williams from the Evil Dead trilogy, but due to money constraints, I am going to buy some make-up and go as a Sith since I have a Force FX Darth Vader light saber replica.

mikeydude
Im thinking about it... but im not quite sure yet...

King Castle
i'm goin as an authentic native w/ loin cloth.

maybe an attractive female will go as my counterpart

http://www.sexygirlsoutfit.com/images/naughty-native.jpg

Scythe
Dressin' up as a cyberpunk Red Lantern.

Sancty
Halloween isn't celebrated here cry

Ax3l
I'm going as my own dick.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ax3l
I'm going as my own dick.

Suits you.

ADarksideJedi
Sure! to Robtard

AbnormalButSane
Military flight instructor!

Grinning Goku
Fuc.k Halloween. What kind of loser dresses up for Halloween past the age of 10?

I'll be dressing up as a pirate.

Impediment
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Fuc.k Halloween. What kind of loser dresses up for Halloween past the age of 10?

I'll be dressing up as a pirate.

Arr.

Kharhmah
Homicidal Maniac.

The costume will consist of me in normal attire, although I might include an extra hammer..

And I must bring some duct tape with me, dont want a recurrence of last time. hmm

jinXed by JaNx
I was going to dress up as a demon but i don't know how to create the illusion of goat legs. I know i've seen it done well before but i can't think of anyway to make it appear as though my knees are bent backwards. So, i'm probably going to end up dressing as a USMC colonial marine from, Aliens or a cannibal butcher.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
im dressing up as Luigi from Super Mario!! awesome
smilie_v2_luigi00

NICE! You should make bowsers head to carry around with you or a giant golden question mark box.

ADarksideJedi
or a huge mushroom to make you taller!

~Bun Bun~
I'm being an evil hogwarts student.

ADarksideJedi
a slytherin!

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
NICE! You should make bowsers head to carry around with you or a giant golden question mark box.
they have these little mushrooms and coin blocks at my mall in a few different stores, i might do that
my sister is gonna be Mario and were having her gay friend dress up as Princess Peach, plus i think one of my friends might be Daisy, im not entirely sure

Phoenix3068
I want to go as BlackRose from .hack series >.>

Insomniatric
I planned on dressing up as Santa Claus.

JacopeX
This.

http://stuff4restaurants.com/blog2/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/pizza-box-costume.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.