Miss Martian vs Emma Frost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Glorificus
Telepathy battle.

Who wins??

Q99
Miss Martian has yet to chalk up much in the way of telepathy feats. Being a martian she seems to be strong (J'onn things so at least), but she's not as practiced and I'd bet on Emma.

Omega Vision
Emma is made of *****, ergo she wins in the duel of minds. She'd mentally claw out Megan's brain. stick out tongue

Konton
Emma.

MrMind
miss martian. martian telepathy triumph emma's, plus all the other martian abilities

Prep-Man
MM.

iceman24567
Originally posted by MrMind
miss martian. martian telepathy triumph emma's, plus all the other martian abilities Really? I highly doubt Miss Martians Tp could hang with Emma's

Warlord
frost

Q99
Originally posted by iceman24567
Really? I highly doubt Miss Martians Tp could hang with Emma's

As a martian, she's got some of the strongest on the planet, J'onn does call her a telepath of Immense strength, but she's got nowhere near the experience.

Emma should beat her down on skill.

Konton
As a mutant, Emma is also one of the strongest telepaths on the planet, so that's a mute point. Meggan's only notable tp feat that I can recall was beating her Titans of Tomorrow counterpart, which was really just herself utilizing her full potential with the aid of technology. She really hasn't done anything like Emma has.

MrMind
Originally posted by iceman24567
Really? I highly doubt Miss Martians Tp could hang with Emma's

martian manhunter tp could easily triumph emma or professor x. miss martian is only couple notches below big green. smile

Oak Parker
martian manhunter tp could easily triumph emma or professor x. miss martian is only couple notches below big green. smile And MM has no worth while feats. A better fight would be Tomorrow Woman against Emma.

Konton
miss martian is only couple notches below big green. smile

You literally have nothing to base this argument on.

MrMind
Originally posted by Oak Parker
And MM has no worth while feats. A better fight would be Tomorrow Woman against Emma.

which mm are you talking about? because martian manhunter has tp feats that could easily beat emma, he mind rape freaking joker and stop spectre with a telepathic shout

Oak Parker
which mm are you talking about? because martian manhunter has tp feats that could easily beat emma, he mind rape freaking joker and stop spectre with a telepathic shout I"m talking about the martian in this thread. Miss. She has done nothing to suggest she could beat Emma.

MrMind
Originally posted by Konton
You literally have nothing to base this argument on.

because every martian has crazy telepath. did you read the new brightest day, that new female martian has crazy telepath too. so not just j'onn stick out tongue

Oak Parker
because every martian has crazy telepath. did you read the new brightest day, that new female martian has crazy telepath too. so not just j'onn stick out tongue Nah. I gotta go get it. I kinda fell off DC a bit.

Warlord
feat transference ftw

Q99
Or the White Martians from the Morrison and Waid JLA runs, they did a lot of telepathy feats.

But, even with the power of a martian, she doesn't have the skill.

Johnny Sorrow
M'gann isn't vicious enough to try anything that would really hurt her opponent. Emma on the other hand can be a real ***** and would fight dirty if the opportunity arose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.