Batgirl vs Azrael

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
ko, kill forum rules....

1) Cass vs Jean Paul(Azrael armor)

2) Cass vs Jean Paul (bat Armor)

Mindset
I still have my Azrael action figure.

He wins.

BruceSkywalker
Jean-Paul wins .. good fight though

Q99
Hm, lesse.... she can definitely outfight him in the Bat armor. His Azbats armor makes him a bit slower and Dick was able to outmaneuver him, let alone Cass. However, he's also a lot tougher, and does have stuff like flamethrowers.

Cass should be able to take the Azrael suit in a good fight, but the Azbats armor might make him too tough to KO.

Prep-Man
Cass.

King Castle
i'll take Azrael ftw more often then not.

MrMind
this is a really close one but i'm going with azrael both rounds

Stonecutter
There was this scene in Azrael's book near the end where he had to take down a superhuman. Oracle tries cheering him up by mentioning Batgirl's done it recently, but he ain't too impressed.

--"But she's BATGIRL!"

Oracle goes "and YOU'RE Azrael!" and hangs up, but the sentiment was pretty clear.

He gets worked pretty hard here, all things considered.

Lunacyde
It's about even...I'd give Cass the slight edge all things considered.

King Castle
i saw how easily holding back Jean Paul handled bats and i am convinced he is just too much for the lil asian girl.

Q99
Originally posted by Stonecutter
There was this scene in Azrael's book near the end where he had to take down a superhuman. Oracle tries cheering him up by mentioning Batgirl's done it recently, but he ain't too impressed.

--"But she's BATGIRL!"

Oracle goes "and YOU'RE Azrael!" and hangs up, but the sentiment was pretty clear.

Yea, he's got stats on her, but he knows she's the better fighter. It'd be nice if they collected some of that run.

---
Fun fact, they're friends, he was one of the only ones who "got" her body communication thing pretty easily.

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/2944/azarel61p14.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.