The gender of my first child is...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
...A BOY!

Ax3l
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon13.gif

Bardock42
Originally posted by LanceWindu
...A BOY!

Congrats again.

Did you decide to keep him?

Are you going to circumcise him?

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Bardock42
Congrats again.

Did you decide to keep him?

Are you going to circumcise him?

Yes, we're keeping him. She and I are going to move to Colorado together once he is born. We're looking at houses and stuff.

Most likely not. There's no actual need to do circumcisions. Teach him to keep it clean and everything and he'll be fine.

Z Kai
Circumcision is a man-made teaching anyway.

Dave_97
can i kill it in the name of my god?

the ninjak
...A BOY!

Congrats!

Bardock42
Yes, we're keeping him. She and I are going to move to Colorado together once he is born. We're looking at houses and stuff.

Most likely not. There's no actual need to do circumcisions. Teach him to keep it clean and everything and he'll be fine.
That's great, I am happy it worked out as you wanted.

Just one little thing though.........I think the gender of your first born is male which makes him a boy stick out tongue

Robtard
Congrats Lance.

AbnormalButSane
Congrats!!

King Castle
what you gonna call it?

i suggest: rocko, jericho ash.

LanceWindu
That's great, I am happy it worked out as you wanted.

Just one little thing though.........I think the gender of your first born is male which makes him a boy stick out tongue

When I said "She an I" I meant the mom, the kids, and myself.

Thanks for the congrats, everyone.

His name will be ArrCee Lynn Holtz-Hall.

Impediment

Thanks for the congrats, everyone.

His name will be ArrCee Lynn Holtz-Hall.

Congrats, Ken! Kids are expensive pets, but they are a lot of fun! I know that you'll be an exceptional dad.

One question: How did you come up with ArrCee as a name? What is the reference? If any?

Bardock42
ArrCee? Never heard that name before. Capitalization in names is cool though...

Walshy says "congratulations".

Bardock42

I was referring to the thread title.

"The gender of my first child is .... a boy" stick out tongue

Grinning Goku
...A BOY!

Congrats. I can't believe you're a dad and you're only a few months older than me. Cool beans!

RE: Blaxican
RC-D2. shifty

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Impediment
Congrats, Ken! Kids are expensive pets, but they are a lot of fun! I know that you'll be an exceptional dad.

One question: How did you come up with ArrCee as a name? What is the reference? If any?

We wanted a unique name. It also has meaning for me because my grandpa is dying and I wanted to incorporate his name into the baby's. His name is Robert Cook. R.C.

mikeydude

personally bro, I would get him circumcised.
its less hassle when he's older, and maybe wants to have it circumcised.

Phoenix3068
Just a little tip from the female perspective. Most of the friends I talk to about this agree, guys tend to be more... attractive, etc if it has been circumcised. Though if you don't want to for him it is your choice ^^ but it also means he is more prone to disease later in life.

My personal thought is all for it, as I would do for my future son (I want two boys and a girl, I don't know why, it is part of my dream future)

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
but it also means he is more prone to disease later in life.
*Citation needed

Seriously though...link me to something which proves your post.

On the "attractiveness" issue. If the girl freaks out on him for being uncut, then she really isn't the right person for him and is a bit shallow. It's just extra skin, which has health benefits.

I'm circumsized, but I didn't have any choice in the matter. Being uncircumsized, a man can get the procedure done at a later point in life if he so chooses. It's just easier to get it done as an infant.

King Castle
circumcision is also just an archaic religious practice that has survived till now.

i agree a lot of what phoenix said is very questionable to the point i question its truthfulness.

also as a man, i respect your choice lance windu.

Rogue Jedi
I'd cut him.

Congrats, Ken.

Phoenix3068
>.< Sorry, I'm not trying to say that they would freak out. I know some people who are upset because they weren't too, who are in their teenage years still just exiting but they don't have confidence because of it. I don't mean to insult anyone I promise!

D: please don't be mad at me for it?

Robtard
The 'circumcision = less health issues' is basically complete bullshit. The "cleaniness" issue is complete bullshit too, nothing a little soap in the shower can't fix, just like washing or not washing other places on your body.

Circumcision is ****ing terrible and barbaric, imo. Watch a video of a newborn being circumcised, they basically go into shock from the pain. At least the Jews wait about a week and they get the baby drunk, still a shitty practice, imo.

King Castle
you should wait till he is 12 and cut it with a rusty knife in a large gathering of ppl after everyone drinks and parties..

just like the african tribes do it.

LanceWindu
>.< Sorry, I'm not trying to say that they would freak out. I know some people who are upset because they weren't too, who are in their teenage years still just exiting but they don't have confidence because of it. I don't mean to insult anyone I promise!

D: please don't be mad at me for it?

I just don't see why society dictates a circumsized penis is the "right" thing and that the boy should feel self-consious about it. It's the natural penis.

Not saying there's anything wrong with being cut, I have no problems with mine, but there's no actual reason for it. My dick would have worked just fine without the procedure.

King Castle
that's right!!

we men need to stick together on this issue,.

miffed

you tell her hoss..

kevdude
Don't have confidence that your a normal man?? Thats a little strange, you are born with it and it was made for a purpose erm , Thats like cutting off anything else on the body just because it might get infected.. They do this to girls as well, sickos getting off on it. It would be his/her choice nobody elses.

Congratulations Ken!

Rogue Jedi
Most chicks I have known prefer that their partners be circumcised. Just saying.

Phoenix3068
>.< I didn't say it was the right thing or the wrong thing I mean for all basic views it can be seen as simple as Democratic or Republican, White meat or Dark meat. Really it is your choice, but that was just my idea on the matter.

I already tried to drop the matter and apologize for my suggestion to you so can we please drop it now D:

and don't encourage him King >.<

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Most chicks I have known prefer that their partners be circumcised. Just saying.
On the "attractiveness" issue. If the girl freaks out on him for being uncut, then she really isn't the right person for him and is a bit shallow. It's just extra skin, which has health benefits.

Rogue Jedi
haermm I think you're making a big deal out of nothing.

LanceWindu
>.< I didn't say it was the right thing or the wrong thing I mean for all basic views it can be seen as simple as Democratic or Republican, White meat or Dark meat. Really it is your choice, but that was just my idea on the matter.

I already tried to drop the matter and apologize for my suggestion to you so can we please drop it now D:

and don't encourage him King >.<

We don't need encouragement, the decision is already made and we're more than happy about it.

King is just stating his opinion.

There's no need to drop the issue. I don't think anyone here is getting upset by the discussion.

LanceWindu
haermm I think you're making a big deal out of nothing.

I think you're thinking I'm making a big deal out of nothing. hanuts There's no "deal" at all. I'm just stating opinion, old man. wink

Rogue Jedi
I think you're thinking I'm making a big deal out of nothing. hanuts There's no "deal" at all. I'm just stating opinion, old man. wink Well, do what you think is best. Like I said, I'd cut his little ass.

LanceWindu
Well, do what you think is best. Like I said, I'd cut his little ass.

Reason #24 why I'd never let you meet my child. durlaugh

Robtard
There's no need to drop the issue. I don't think anyone here is getting upset by the discussion.

I am, by the pro-circumcision ignorants. Most pro-circumcision people wouldn't get their new-born tattooed or branded, yet they'll chop off a piece of their kid's cock without a second thought. Mind-boggling.

King Castle
you know who else isnt circumcised?

Colin ferril and it hasnt effected his sex life.

i agree with Lance a woman who judges him on that isnt the right woman for him.

Rogue Jedi
Reason #24 why I'd never let you meet my child. durlaugh Worst thing that would happen if I met your child is that he would be a Star Wars geek. But you already got that covered.

Phoenix3068
Originally posted by King Castle
that's right!!

we men need to stick together on this issue,.

miffed

you tell her hoss..

I meant the fact that he was telling you to tell me =.= look congratulations, I'm happy that you guys have decided, I wouldn't want to try and change your decision. I just thought it was an interesting choice that a parent would want that to happen sense many parents I know of would choose to have it happen.

If you want to keep arguing about this then that is your choice because this is the last thing I'll say on the matter. I hope that your son is happy with everything.

Now for the last time I'll say this... Congratulations and good luck in the future with your child. =_=

LanceWindu
Worst thing that would happen if I met your child is that he would be a Star Wars geek. But you already got that covered.

My cousin asked me last night if the child will come pre-installed with the entire Star Wars database.

Robtard
Unless you have some unfortunate elephant-trunk-like extra-large foreskin, both cut and uncut penises look basically the same when erect, the un-cut having a little extra girth behind the base of the head.

Impediment
Personally, I feel that circumcision is an outmoded process. As a father, had I a son instead of a daughter, I would not have had him circumcised. Not for the whole "image" issue", rather I would not want to inflict pain onto my infant son. I have even heard some people say to me, as if it's okay, that "He'll never remember the pain since he's an infant."

And?!?

I've seen circumcision videos, and the scream of pain is enough to make up my mind that I would never expose my child to a ridiculous, religious, barbaric ritual.

Rogue Jedi
My cousin asked me last night if the child will come pre-installed with the entire Star Wars database. Is that like a cell phone memory card? Nice, get the Harry Potter one too.

King Castle
woman: elephant trunk?

man: why thank you. embarrasment i do what i can with it.

LanceWindu
Personally, I feel that circumcision is an outmoded process. As a father, had I a son instead of a daughter, I would not have had him circumcised. Not for the whole "image" issue", rather I would not want to inflict pain onto my infant son. I have even heard some people say to me, as if it's okay, that "He'll never remember the pain since he's an infant."

And?!?

I've seen circumcision videos, and the scream of pain is enough to make up my mind that I would never expose my child to a ridiculous, religious, barbaric ritual.

Bingo.

The pain is a major part of our decision. Like I said, I'm cut and never had a problem with it. If I could remember the pain, I'd be forever traumatized. I don't want my son to go through anything painful.

King Castle
if this was reverse,d i wonder what women would say to their female circumcision practice?

LanceWindu
if this was reverse,d i wonder what women would say to their female circumcision practice?

There's actually people who do this! It completely messes them up for life.

Cherrywild
Congrats!!! Thats so exciting (: Baby boys are absolutely lovely. I've got a whole crop of little brothers and I'll tell you...compared to the little sisters they were FANTASTIC. stick out tongue

As for circumcision... I think if I were a man I'd rather have it done. Just for 'neatness' sake. I like a clean finish. ( Not literally clean, I know thats honestly not an issue.... something like a good, trimmed haircut for me. ) Then again I'm one of those 'terrible' people who strongly supports the cropping and docking of certain dog breed's ears and tails.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Cherrywild
Congrats!!! Thats so exciting (: Baby boys are absolutely lovely. I've got a whole crop of little brothers and I'll tell you...compared to the little sisters they were FANTASTIC. stick out tongue

As for circumcision... I think if I were a man I'd rather have it done. Just for 'neatness' sake. I like a clean finish. ( Not literally clean, I know thats honestly not an issue.... something like a good, trimmed haircut for me. ) Then again I'm one of those 'terrible' people who strongly supports the cropping and docking of certain dog breed's ears and tails.

Depends...in my family, the boys can be hellions. laughing However, once the females in my family grow up, they are ALL psychotic in one way or another.

Impediment

An episode of Penn & Teller: Bullshit! covered just this topic.

LanceWindu
An episode of Penn & Teller: Bullshit! covered just this topic.

We saw that episode, very messed up.

Rogue Jedi
There's actually people who do this! It completely messes them up for life. What, like trim the drapes?

Robtard
What, like trim the drapes?

Some African tribes trim the drapes, the hood, the clit and then partially sew it closed, so the woman will NEVER enjoy sex.

Impediment
We saw that episode, very messed up.

Have you watched the Baby Bullshit episode where they cover all of the Baby Mozart shit? It's shocking to see how many parents actually buy into this hokum.

kevdude

thumb up Indeed it is banned in most countries but its ok to keep doing it to boys?? I don't think so! You would think a doctor or anyone inflicting pain on someone making them cry they would want to stop the procedure but they keep going, sickos..

Cherrywild
Have you watched the Baby Bullshit episode where they cover all of the Baby Mozart shit? It's shocking to see how many parents actually buy into this hokum. Saw it.

Loved it. It's ridiculous.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Some African trims trim the drapes, the hood, the clit and then partially sew it closed, so the woman will NEVER enjoy sex. Well, that fills my daily quota for shit I didn't need or want to know.

King Castle
here you go circumcision pen and teller.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=416_1218124584

Phoenix3068
Originally posted by kevdude
thumb up Indeed it is banned in most countries but its ok to keep doing it to boys?? I don't think so! You would think a doctor or anyone inflicting pain on someone making them cry they would want to stop the procedure but they keep going, sickos..

O.o so if they inflict pain they would stop and they are sickos?

Excuse me, what about shots!? What about birth in general! Do you really think that this is the ONLY thing that causes a child pain that is intentional!? I'm sorry but this matter became personal my mother works in a medical field. Watch what you say, not all medical treatments are optional and to insult the ones who perform them is a ridiculous part to play.

King Castle
but, circumcision is optional and many ppl choose it based on misinformation. erm

mikeydude
but, circumcision is optional and many ppl choose it based on misinformation. erm
Where did you heat that?

kevdude

Excuse me, what about shots!? What about birth in general! Do you really think that this is the ONLY thing that causes a child pain that is intentional!? I'm sorry but this matter became personal my mother works in a medical field. Watch what you say, not all medical treatments are optional and to insult the ones who perform them is a ridiculous part to play.

I never once insulted anyone giving shots or anything or anyone else in the medical field that helps people, that is not what we are talking about and you know it! I apologies if you thought that was what I meant but thats not what we are talking about.. erm

Robtard

Shots are medication. Birth is birth. Apples to oranges here.

What's the purpose of circumcise, besides "it looks prettier"?

King Castle
b/c Gawd and the jews said so.

also the Kellogg owner convinced the united states ppl to do it to stop masturbation.

and......... to dull the nerves and sexual senses and keep from premature ejaculations down side it reduces pleasure for men due to removal of nerve endings.

Phoenix3068
If anyone wants to bother searching for the medical proof I would say it does have medical benefits though sense nobody apparently wants to listen to that forget it. I'm not talking in that post about the one procedure but as he said in his post...

There are plenty of things doctor's do that inflict pain on someone and they are aware it will hurt. If they're sickos for doing their jobs then what gives you the self riteous belief that your any better? And no, I can't spell.

Robtard
If anyone wants to bother searching for the medical proof I would say it does have medical benefits though sense nobody apparently wants to listen to that forget it.

Okay, such as?

As far as the "doctor's inflict pain/sickos" comment, I think he was referring to inflicting pain on an infant for no valid medical reason. Obviously if circumcision was a matter of life and death or a serious medical issue (my older brother had to get it done when he was 2-3 due to reoccuring infection because he had a mishaped foreskin), I don't think he or anyone else would apply the "sicko" comment.

King Castle
not a single national or international medical association recommends circumcision.

it is purely aesthetic.

the American Academy of Pediatrics:

"the benefit are not sufficient to recommend all infant boys to be circumcise. "

Phoenix3068
If that's what you think, but then that is based on your trust in him sense his post didn't mention it. It merely said "a doctor or anyone inflicting pain on someone making them cry..." So that can mean any real procedure that inflicts pain.

kevdude
Okay, such as?

As far as the "doctor's inflict pain/sickos" comment, I think he was referring to inflicting pain on an infant for no valid medical reason. Obviously if circumcision was a matter of life and death or a serious medical issue (my older brother had to get it done when he was 2-3 due to reoccuring infection because he had a mishaped foreskin), I don't think he or anyone else would apply the "sicko" comment.

thumb up Never said anything like that. I am glad that medical personel are always there to help anyone in need and save lives. The Bible tells us we are to do everything with love as the intent. cool

Phoenix3068
It's not recommended, so? It's opinion based, if someone wants or does not want. God I can't believe I'm arguing about this again =.= I said "In my opinion you should" I didn't say "Do it or I'll put a gun to your head". I never forced it on you, I never tempted you, I simply stated my opinion. If you don't want to hear someone's opinion on something, don't mention it.

It's as simple as that.

King Castle
its fine for you to have an opinion on something concerning a male, most women do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu6y4CbJkEg

LanceWindu
b/c Gawd and the jews said so.

also the Kellogg owner convinced the united states ppl to do it to stop masturbation.

and......... to dull the nerves and sexual senses and keep from premature ejaculations down side it reduces pleasure for men due to removal of nerve endings.

The whole "God says to circumsize" makes me laugh. I know it's in the Bible, but why would God make us in his image, but then tell us to change our image?

Also, just want to point out it wasn't the Kellogg Corn Flakes owner who wanted us to cut and not masturbate. It was his brother, John Harvey Kellogg, the owner of the Battle Creek Sanitarium. He was a medical genius in some aspects, but bat-shit insane in others.

Robtard
its fine for you to have an opinion on something concerning a male, most women do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu6y4CbJkEg

Can't listen to that now, though first impression I get is a bunch of tards ranting. But the Brunette and the red-head to her left are way doable.

Robtard
The whole "God says to circumsize" makes me laugh. I know it's in the Bible, but why would God make us in his image, but then tell us to change our image?

Also, just want to point out it wasn't the Kellogg Corn Flakes owner who wanted us to cut and not masturbate. It was his brother, John Harvey Kellogg, the owner of the Battle Creek Sanitarium. He was a medical genius in some aspects, but bat-shit insane in others.

IRRC, the Jews do it as a sign of submission to God; think it's the same for Muslims.

Was he also the daily enema guy?

King Castle
you know how women have all these women rights organizations and whatnot?

we need to start our own men's movement.

i suggest we call it no ma'am:"National Organization of Men Against Amazonian Masterhood"

al bundy already started it off we can just piggy back off it.

http://www.bundyology.com/hpg/zz809.jpg

LanceWindu
Was he also the daily enema guy?

Sure is.

Bardock42
Thing about circumcision is, if you want it later in life you can still do it. I'd assume the "ladies liking it" issue won't come up for a good couple years. Though the father's quite the ladies man stick out tongue

But JESUS CHRIST, female "circumcision" and make circumcision are in no way in the same ballpark. In fact they may be different sports played on different planets. I'm not for circumcision I think it is outdated, but come on it does have little to no impact on the childs life, female gential mutilation is barbaric, life-long lasting torture.

Rogue Jedi
When my child is born, I'm gonna sing "I slice like a ninja, I cut like a razor blade."

Bardock42
When my child is born, I'm gonna sing "I slice like a ninja, I cut like a razor blade."

You are like 100, I doubt you have fertile sperm mmm

Rogue Jedi
You are like 100, I doubt you have fertile sperm mmm Hey, you never know!!!

King Castle
i think men fertile window is more open then a woman's.

RJ

just needs to find a woman who is fertile and still have a chance at having a child, although doubtful.

Rogue Jedi
Common knowledge. Finding a woman willing is no problem, the problem is I am way too picky.

King Castle
not sure how you can talk a girl into having your child within a small window of time of introduction.

what is the proper etiquette and time to propose pregnancy ?

Dave_97
ok, it's been long enough, and i can understand why you didnt respond to the whole "can i murder your child in the name of my god" thing.

but srsly man, congrats eh.

Bardock42
i think men fertile window is more open then a woman's.

RJ

just needs to find a woman who is fertile and still have a chance at having a child, although doubtful.

Your thought is right about the fertility.

Rogue Jedi
not sure how you can talk a girl into having your child within a small window of time of introduction.

what is the proper etiquette and time to propose pregnancy ? No, I mean there are more than enough chicks willing to have a relationship with me. And if all went well, eventually children.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Dave_97
ok, it's been long enough, and i can understand why you didnt respond to the whole "can i murder your child in the name of my god" thing.

but srsly man, congrats eh.

I saw it, just didn't have a funny comeback. stick out tongue

Thanks man.

That ACDC Chick
you have any names picked out yet?

King Castle
snake plissken

Robtard
He said 'ArrCee", a play off of his grandfather's name.

But I say he should go with 'The Kwisatz Haderach'

Dave_97
I saw it, just didn't have a funny comeback. stick out tongue

Thanks man. well you could have said yes, i had to go kidnap a kid from the hospital, my gods were pleased, but still.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
you have any names picked out yet?

ArrCee Lynn Holtz-Hall

DarkC
Congratulations bro, happy for ya!

Impediment
Truth be told, and no offense intended, the first thing that registered in my mind was Arcee, the female Autobot from Transformers: The Movie, when I first read that.

Still......mad props to Ken for choosing a very original, and honorable, name for his son.

Bardock42
He said 'ArrCee", a play off of his grandfather's name.

But I say he should go with 'The Kwisatz Haderach'

HELL YEAH HE SHOULD!!!

Kelly_Bean
Congrats, Ken.
I'm so out of touch with KMC.

D:

DarkC
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Congrats, Ken.
I'm so out of touch with KMC.

D:
Shit, most of the old crowd is gone anyway.

LanceWindu
Truth be told, and no offense intended, the first thing that registered in my mind was Arcee, the female Autobot from Transformers: The Movie, when I first read that.

Still......mad props to Ken for choosing a very original, and honorable, name for his son.

It was in my mind as well. laughing The kid's name would be ArrCee whether it were male or female. The middle name would be more gender specific if it were female, though.

Ms Chelle
Again, Congrats! happy

Leo.M
Wow, congrats. It seems everyone is having kids now. lol I think you should get him lightsaber. droolio

Side note, I'd cut him. Women like it alot more. I know you said if she freaks out bc he's uncut than shes not the right person for him BUT hes not going to be looking for the right person right off the bat, hes going to want fun when he turns sexually active.

Still... CONGRATS, does it feel weird knowing your going to be a dad now? eek!

Akainu
Just a little tip from the female perspective. Most of the friends I talk to about this agree, guys tend to be more... attractive, etc if it has been circumcised. Though if you don't want to for him it is your choice ^^ but it also means he is more prone to disease later in life.

My personal thought is all for it, as I would do for my future son (I want two boys and a girl, I don't know why, it is part of my dream future)

In Europe, Circumcised people are viewed as freaks.

Phoenix3068
Well I don't live in Europe =\

Akainu
Well I don't live in Europe =\

Not my point at all. I was just saying that American freak culture sucks.

Phoenix3068
Well that isn't insulting to anyone at all -.-

Akainu
Well that isn't insulting to anyone at all -.-

Hating middle-class white Americans is OK.

Phoenix3068
-.- racist much?

mikeydude
What the f**k?

im not even going to say anything, this converation just got retarded.

DarkC
Originally posted by Akainu
Hating middle-class white Americans is OK.
Uhm.

King Castle
i concur.

but, it would be goin too far and becomes racist if you dislike middle class non white americans.

so lets keep it non racist. smokin'

RE: Blaxican
He's right though.

King Castle
of course i am right.

Rogue Jedi
Hmm.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Leo.M
Wow, congrats. It seems everyone is having kids now. lol I think you should get him lightsaber. droolio

Side note, I'd cut him. Women like it alot more. I know you said if she freaks out bc he's uncut than shes not the right person for him BUT hes not going to be looking for the right person right off the bat, hes going to want fun when he turns sexually active.

Still... CONGRATS, does it feel weird knowing your going to be a dad now? eek!

Talking about fun...you have more when it's uncut mmm

BackFire
Congrats Ken.

LanceWindu
Thanks everyone.

Leo, it feels very weird. I think about it constantly. I'm ready for it though, I've helped raise a few babies already.

DarkC
I'm confident you'd make a good father.

Z Kai
The 'circumcision = less health issues' is basically complete bullshit. The "cleaniness" issue is complete bullshit too, nothing a little soap in the shower can't fix, just like washing or not washing other places on your body.

Circumcision is ****ing terrible and barbaric, imo. Watch a video of a newborn being circumcised, they basically go into shock from the pain. At least the Jews wait about a week and they get the baby drunk, still a shitty practice, imo. You know that's where Islam got it from. It's a false Pagan/Jewish/Christian practice implanted into the Islamic religion once the doors opened for allowing BS (known as "prophetic sayings"wink after the Quran was revealed. Islam now (sunni/shiite sect) are 90% bullshit thanks to the conjecture and bs teachings from false traditions.

To think God actually commands to undo something he created for a reason. Lets cut off our noses since it gets dirty and not necessary for breathing.

Aiko
Congratulations LanceWindu and I wish and you growing new family all the best

mikeydude
When is the Baby due?

Bardock42
Originally posted by mikeydude
When is the Baby due?

'bout 2 months ago!

LanceWindu
When is the Baby due?

March 16th.

LincolnDark
woah you're going to have a baby?! congrats! eek!

Strangelove
I'm jealous, I want to be a dad sad I also think boys would be easier.

Sancty
Congrats flowers

Originally posted by Strangelove
I also think boys would be easier.
Why? hmm

Strangelove
I dunno, maybe it's because I'm gay and I understand girls even less than straight guys do haermm

LanceWindu
Originally posted by LincolnDark
woah you're going to have a baby?! congrats! eek!

Yep yep! Less than 3 months to go and little ArrCee will be here.

Originally posted by Strangelove
I'm jealous, I want to be a dad sad I also think boys would be easier.

You'll be able to adopt one day. Or you should find a surrogate once you find someone to settle down with. Best of luck, bud!

In my experience, having helped raise my nieces, nephews and cousins...boys really are easier (at the younger ages).

Strangelove
Congrats, by the way! It's been like thousands of years since we talked.

LanceWindu
Thanks.

The majority of old KMC is gone, so I'm rarely ever here anymore.

dadudemon
The majority of old KMC is gone, so I'm rarely ever here anymore.

Indeedily.

Strangelove
Thanks.

The majority of old KMC is gone, so I'm rarely ever here anymore. yeah that's why I was gone for a while too.

mikeydude
March 16th.
Man, Im stoked for you! big grin

LanceWindu
Baby bump pic from late October. We're going to take a new one tonight.

http://i55.tinypic.com/2zow4zc.jpg

Dave_97
is that Ajax dish soap?
those are some sweet kitchen cupboards.

LanceWindu
Damn right that's Ajax.

Dave_97
badass! smokin'

mikeydude
Preggo Vitamins! FTW!

LanceWindu
Seriously dude, how did you spot the prenatal pills? laughing

mikeydude
The microwave. I swear on that pillbottle it says preg. That's all I can make out...

dadudemon
The microwave. I swear on that pillbottle it says preg. That's all I can make out...

It says, "Prenatal", I believe.

mikeydude
Man, I can't see It. I'm on my phone.

LanceWindu
Latest baby bump pic.

http://i52.tinypic.com/27ycodl.jpg

Dave_97
you need more dish soap, add it to the shopping list.

laurahill
congrats!!

Leo.M
Is he born yet? eek!

Coldfire
Yes! eek!

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Leo.M
Is he born yet? eek!

I posted a pic! eek!

I'll post more!

LanceWindu
"What a busy day."
http://i.imgur.com/GvgiC.jpg

My dad getting to hold him for the first time.
http://i.imgur.com/uPEjR.jpg

We had a professional photographer come snap some pics for us.
http://i.imgur.com/evW5A.png

Full of wonder.
http://i.imgur.com/5cV2A.png

Sweet smile...either that, or gas.
http://i.imgur.com/Ulxyp.png

Making a heart around his tiny feet.
http://i.imgur.com/3FZXO.png

He held my finger for this amazing shot.
http://i.imgur.com/rcszc.png

Ms Chelle
Your son is very beautiful and those pictures are amazing. happy

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>