Thanos vs. Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
They both get all their equipment(no artifacts though)

Who can KILL the other first?

And if neither can kill the other who goes down first?

Lobo has cloning on if neither can kill the other.

SamZED
Dont think even Thanos can permanently kill Lobo... And Lobo isnt getting past Thano's shields and tech. So stalemate...

King Castle
thanos transmutes him.

Prep-Man
Stalemate.

Estacado
Thanos turns him into stone like Ds did,

Stoic
I knew that this was coming.

King Castle
didnt you know thanos has transmutation feats? confused

iceman24567
They can't KILL eachother erm

King Castle
if lobo cant die how does he kill his clones? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lobo's body can be destroyed(incinerated) hence, die. its what happens to his soul that is the problem.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by King Castle
Lobo's body can be destroyed(incinerated) hence, die. its what happens to his soul that is the problem. Pretty much the same goes for Thanos.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Pretty much the same goes for Thanos. thumb up

Prep-Man
Lobo's body can be destroyed, but it will just reform back into Lobo.

King Castle
Pretty much the same goes for Thanos. not really we know Thanos has molecular manipulation powers makes up for his regeneration reflexive and conscious control plus lady death immortality upgrade.

thanos survived and reconstituted after being disintergraded.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/43469/1341037-thanimp_3_peterwatts_cps_033_super.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57606/1391855-death_to_us_all002.jpg
thanos is thanos.

Black bolt z
^ So what happens if you remove everything?Bones and all?Hes not even ash.

King Castle
Originally posted by Black bolt z
^ So what happens if you remove everything?Bones and all?Hes not even ash. i'm glad you asked. laughing out loud he goes ghost and retains his psionic/cosmic powers just not his body. smokin'

Parmaniac
not really we know Thanos has molecular manipulation powers makes up for his regeneration reflexive and conscious control plus lady death immortality upgrade.

thanos survived and reconstituted after being disintergraded.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/43469/1341037-thanimp_3_peterwatts_cps_033_super.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57606/1391855-death_to_us_all002.jpg
thanos is thanos.
That's exactly my point after that he was crying that death rejected him again. If that didin't happen he would have been toast after this attack, this shit is a horrible low showing for him though which only happend to exactly show that he is immortal again imo.
It's even questioned "WHAT'S doing this?" to hint that it's not Thanos' own work.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/53031/999959- 878443_thanos_travels_thru_incoceivable_realities_
super_super.jpg This link isn't working

I would agree that Thanos is the domnant force though but neither is going to kill each other.

Black bolt z
They've both been rejected by from dying right?

Prep-Man
Yep.

Parmaniac
They've both been rejected by from dying right? I was searching for the page where this is explained, a writer said that no one is allowed to kill the character Lobo I can't find teh scan though. So the whole immortality thing is a writer joke, Lobo in general isn't a serious character he has his moments granted but in general he stays on this loony toon level.

Parmaniac
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/5955/loboq.th.jpg
Found it

thanos-prime
Thanos transmutes him.

Black bolt z
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/5955/loboq.th.jpg
Found it Is that a middle finger sticking up at the bottom?

SamZED
Is that a middle finger sticking up at the bottom. laughing
"F@#k you true believers!!!"

-K-M-
Originally posted by Estacado

That was Slobo.

King Castle
still shows he is capable of being transmuted

-K-M-
still shows he is capable of being transmuted

It was a kid clone of Lobo, and he was already dying before the stone transmutation.

King Castle
i know the story it still happen.

i still stand for it being the most likely outcome to transmutation.

-K-M-
So your applying an instance that isn't with the real Lobo, who was a weaker clone version of the true Lobo and was already dying before he got transmuted somehow can be compared to the real Lobo? Lulz.

Can the real Lobo be transmutated, yes magical users have done it but his wacky healing factor brings him back, but now using the Slobo instance as a means to show it could be done on the real Lobo? Silly.

King Castle
the "real" lobo?

none of them apply as the real lobo they are all clones only the strongest one tend to live.

like i said its happen in the past and slobo was transmuted by Darkseid i can see DS doing it to a full grown lobo.

-K-M-
the "real" lobo?

none of them apply as the real lobo they are all clones only the strongest one tend to live.

like i said its happen in the past and slobo was transmuted by Darkseid i can see DS doing it to a full grown lobo.

The real Lobo is the true Lobo where the clones mostly derive from. Even in the issues it constantly comments he isn't as strong as his "true self"

Strongest one? Slobo was dying, he was degrading to the point he was becoming blind and was on the brink of death before the encounter with Darkseid. Also once again in the same run it was said multiple times Slobo is a much weaker version of Lobo. Fact.

Slobo was a weaker clone of the real Lobo, good gravy that's like using the comparison a 10 year old bully knocked out kid Cyclops who had a flu and and the the same bully could do it to a fully healthy adult Cyclops. Your logic is faulty.

Could DS do it? Perhaps, but basing it on the Slobo instance? Lulz

King Castle
but full grown lobo was magically altered by klarion i dont see klarion b4 above DS...

-K-M-
but full grown lobo was magically altered by klarion i dont see klarion b4 above DS...

*smacks forehead*

and yet your still comparing Slobo with full grown Lobo, when we know for a fact their drastically different.

King Castle
but it was klarion who turned lobo into lil bo..

so it shows grown lobo can just as easily transmuted/ transformed as lil bo.

psycho gundam
thanos transmutes him.

Stoic
didnt you know thanos has transmutation feats? confused

Was this aimed at me? I meant that I knew this thread was going to happen, I was considering posting it myself earlier this morning. I wasn't talking about his power set.

-K-M-
thanos transmutes him.

Originally posted by -K-M-
That was Slobo.

Omega Vision
So who has Thanos transmuted?

Flyattractor
Death would start dating LOBO thus causing Thanos to go into whiney jealous mode.
Thus giving LOBO the win.

Sr J-Bieb
Thanos can kill beings that can't die as per Thanos Imperative 2.

That is all.

Uriel005
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Thanos transmutes him.

Thought Lobo was immune to magic effects and manip.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Thanos can kill beings that can't die as per Thanos Imperative 2.

That is all.

That also depends on location though.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Death would start dating LOBO thus causing Thanos to go into whiney jealous mode.

I would pay to read that. lol.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Flyattractor
This... Made of win... and would totally happen.

Thanos goes raging butthurt and sits in corner moping after death points the finger and gives lobo some love.

Desaad
It all depends on which Lobo shows up. Darkseid HAS totally no-sold him (Lobo actually hurt his hands while punching Darkseid, got reduced to a talking head by the Omegas, would have been totally destroyed if it hadn't been for a lucky time-sink), and he's been beaten by Superman, too. Hal Jordan was taking he AND Captain Comet COMBINED and doing a solid stalemate back in the 90s.

But the Lobo that generally shows up these days is a guy who can take on multiple GL's, kill entire pantheons single handidly, take on the armies of hell, and pull down sentient suns (in-story characters noting that he's breaking the laws of physics).

He's a plot device character more often than not. Add in the fact that even a single drop of his blood is left he creates full grown clones of himself immediately, and he could potentially take on anyone. As Lady Styx found out.

the ninjak
Hell No! Thanos pimp slaps his ass then spins behind him and stretches his arms back, snaps them then desintergrates Lobo.
Lobo comes back but Thanos wins the fight.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Desaad
It all depends on which Lobo shows up. Darkseid HAS totally no-sold him (Lobo actually hurt his hands while punching Darkseid, got reduced to a talking head by the Omegas, would have been totally destroyed if it hadn't been for a lucky time-sink), and he's been beaten by Superman, too. Hal Jordan was taking he AND Captain Comet COMBINED and doing a solid stalemate back in the 90s.

But the Lobo that generally shows up these days is a guy who can take on multiple GL's, kill entire pantheons single handidly, take on the armies of hell, and pull down sentient suns (in-story characters noting that he's breaking the laws of physics).

He's a plot device character more often than not. Add in the fact that even a single drop of his blood is left he creates full grown clones of himself immediately, and he could potentially take on anyone. As Lady Styx found out.

Yep, he's lately defied logic. lol

Uriel005
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Yep, he's lately defied logic. lol

lately defied logic... LOL. When have little trifles like logic ever bothered Lobo.

CosmicComet
In serious books is what prep-man means.

Stoic
Although neither can be killed, they are both susceptible to being knocked out. I place my bet on Thanos being the last man standing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.